Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 134)

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
So u enjoyed the movie? even I have heard that its entertaining...Smile...Malaikas name is Sarala...is it??Big smile...I better prepare some ques fr Ami...u skipping dinner?   might feel hungry after grilling ami...Big smile

U know amidst IPL they r showing the promo of The Dirty Pic which will b shown on sony and every time Ishq sufiana is played...I think of jaygun ...Smile

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Mimi! :D

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Good entertaining movie. 
Malaika was there just for two scenes and they tell her name Sarla because they were trying to make the other character a fool. You will get once watch the movie. But it was good fun. LOL

Haha, I hope she comes. And dont think I will feel hungry. Dont have a big appetite like some people. (hint party B) ROFLROFL

I know! Every time the song comes anywhere the first thing that comes to my mind is JayGun. I so so miss them. ;((
mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Yeah both A and P  seem to have a big appetite...but good they dont have to cook ...their food is always ready ...they jst need to heat it up...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
^ ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good one Mimi! That is the only food that is always fresh and ready. Even better than fast food!! ROFL

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
 1. This woman would kill him someday.
 2. while doing other things which made her breath catch
3, The man had a mouth to kill
,,,uufff why is Ami so late...I will frgt all my ques...Wink...I wonder how P was planning to kill A??Tongue and what other things...and so both r planning to kill each other...AAAmmmiii...jaldi aaooo ready with your questions...Big smile

Edited by mimi_s - 15 April 2012 at 12:13pm

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
And Anu the best thing is that...its free and ...u dont even gt fat...rather its more like an exercise...Big smile

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

This woman would kill him someday. ,,,uufff why is Ami so late...I will frgt all my ques...Wink////I wonder how P was planning to kill A??Tongue

I think we all know the answer to that question. If she keeps matching or better yet outdo him in his in every m**e or s**ke then his is not far away! ROFLROFL

Yeah Ami jaldi aaao! :/
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

And Anu the best thing is that...its free and ...u dont even gt fat...rather its more like an exercise...Big smile

So true!! You actually lose a few pounds if eaten frequently. Wow. It has so many benefits. No wonder A likes it so much. He likes to keep fit. ROFLROFL

Go to top