Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 133)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Anu and Mimi, please check your dabbas in a minuteWink  Will be back home late tonight, so late on AT!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu and Ami...from the moment i have woken up ...i was trying to come here...and speak to u guys,,,,its all your fault  Ami...your SS is jst keeping my mind busy,,,no matter what i do i keep thinking abt it...Smile...and honestly yesterday i didnt really express  my feelings to u properly...thanks a million ton fr the fantabulous writing...no applaus is enough fr uClap...i have said it before and let me say it again that ...its your writing that help me deal with the sadness of missing Phulwa on screen...Smile

I spent some time in the kitchen and that made me think abt the ...kitchen update...Big smile
Anu were u able to sleep easily yesterday???Wink honestly we need one more week to properly grill ami on this...Tongue

Ok I jst thought of making a timetable of their s*...

1.A enters the room...12.30 am...this one was super lllooonnnggg ...I mean the f***p***...so fr that I give them 45 mins and fr the main stuff ...I give them 25 mins...so 70 mins in all...ok i give them 1 hr...Tongue

2. so they sleep at 2 am...P moves at 3am (atleast one hour to chaiye to recover)LOL

3. lesson no.2...it dwas nt long...i guess...so 30 mins...Smile

4. Again sleep...from 3.30 to 5 amSmile

5. then rain time...short and sweet 5am to 5.20

6. then s**p time and dry time ...that must have taken long...so ...5.20 to 6 am

7. Then hill wakes again ...thora running around ...and back to business...6 am to 6.45...

8. 7 am...breakfast time...eating till 8 am

9. 8 am to 8.30...kitchen update...Tongue

Mimi, you are way too sweet and kind to meHug. Thank you :D 
But i refuse to accept all the applause for me only.  It's for the three of us because update was a product of the imagination of 3 B-dimaakhsLOL

From 10 to 150 pages, i should say we are very coolCool

@Timetable- Uff mimiROFL  Only you could make that.  And it sounds...perfect.  See, i told you that's our combined minds working there!!!!  
You plan the time, i plan the actionROFL

Btw, you got the kitchen update, hope it's ok!LOL

Okie, will try my best to be here for the second round of grilling even if lateWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sAmeres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu and Ami...from the moment i have woken up ...i was trying to come here...and speak to u guys,,,,its all your fault  Ami...your SS is jst keeping my mind busy,,,no matter what i do i keep thinking abt it...Smile...and honestly yesterday i didnt really express  my feelings to u properly...thanks a million ton fr the fantabulous writing...no applaus is enough fr uClap...i have said it before and let me say it again that ...its your writing that help me deal with the sadness of missing Phulwa on screen...Smile

I spent some time in the kitchen and that made me think abt the ...kitchen update...Big smile
Anu were u able to sleep easily yesterday???Wink honestly we need one more week to properly grill ami on this...Tongue
No, I didnt. No kidding, I kept tossing and turning in bed for more than half an hour until sleep finally came. And even after that I woke up in the middle because I was feeling cold so i switched off the AC but couldnt get back to sleep...guess why? Yes, because of the update! Just a few seconds and my mind was filled with your words and after that sleep said bye bye! Bahut mushkil se neend ayi phir. And all because of Ami! Stern SmileROFL

Ok I jst thought of making a timetable of their s*...

1.A enters the room...12.30 am...this one was super lllooonnnggg ...I mean the f***p***...so fr that I give them 45 mins and fr the main stuff ...I give them 25 mins...so 70 mins in all...ok i give them 1 hr...Tongue
25 minutes just for the dr**ling? or the whole seq that unfolded on the **d??
If just for that then okay, good enough! LOL

2. so they sleep at 2 am...P moves at 3am (atleast one hour to chaiye to recover)LOL
True that! Though un dono ka koi bharo sa nahi. ROFL

3. lesson no.2...it dwas nt long...i guess...so 30 mins...Smile
Yup because they jumped straight to the point. LOL

4. Again sleep...from 3.30 to 5 amSmile
Why 5 am? I mean wouldnt *h* want to sleep at least a few more hours? 

5. then rain time...short and sweet 5am to 5.20
Uh...yeah again skip directly to the point! ROFL

6. then s**p time and dry time ...that must have taken long...so ...5.20 to 6 am
Spot on! Tongue 

7. Then hill wakes again ...thora running around ...and back to business...6 am to 6.45...
Why so long now? Ohhh...yeah FP right right. Spot on! ROFL

8. 7 am...breakfast time...eating till 8 am

9. 8 am to 8.30...kitchen update...Tongue

Perfect timetable! I have just doubt on *er waking up at 5 am otherwise everything is just spot on as always. You really did good analysis of the update! WinkROFL

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ami- Yes, we are the best. Cool

And you better be here tonight, no matter how late. But we need you here. We have to finish this AT tonight so you both better report tonight at time. Thats an order. Stern Smile

@Kitchen- OHMYGOD!! 
I wont be able to look at the dining table the same way again. Darn! That was just...UFFF!!! BlushingBlushing
Here i go again...*blush&giggle* 

Okay more grilling when you get here. Wink

mimi_s

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Anu...I had given them 25 mins fr the whole seq on the b**...and yes P should have sle** a bit more...My mistake...at least till 6...actually being a gaon ki gori ...she is used to waking up early ...i guessSmile
well yesterday ...was ...welll ...cant say had...sound sleepBig smile...and yet to read the kitchen thing...bt from your reaction it seems...yesterday u couldnt sleep and today...u wont b able to eat,...LOL...at least on the dinning table...Tongue

Ami ...thanks fr the quick update...have fun at the gt together...and be there at the AT on time...Smile

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Ami...dinning table...Wink...multi purpose furniture...two in one...wow...quickly finish your dinner on the dinning table...and DONT break any plates...Wink
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Mimi- 25 minutes for the whole part there sound less. Dont know but i'm presuming since going slow was the mantra so maybe it took longer. But dont know anything for sure so i say lets presume apna apna time. LOLLOL

Yeah thankfully I had lunch before reading so bach gaye! And well actually had a heavy brunch today so skipping dinner tonight so again...bach gaye! I just hope I recover by tomorrow! ROFL

mimi_s

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Apna irada hai
Batti gul karde
Dil ka ye theater
Housefull karde

ROFL

Just got back after watching the movie and yeah this part in the song stood out for obvious reasons. Honestly was laughing hard at this point thinking about you guys. LOLLOL

And guess what Anarkali's other name was in the movie? 'Sarla'!! ROFL

Seriously and when Akshay said it I doubled over laughing thinking about Sarla aunty. And my mom was worried I may have lost it officially. ROFLROFL

mimi_s

Go to top