Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 12)

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

@Jaya- So glad to see you back!! SmileHope you are alright now and Sidra did not come to annoy you too muchLOL 
Sidra- Since you did not sing yesterday, you have to do double today both because Jaya is well and tumhara goldie hone ke khushi meinStern SmileLOL N i want a great song!!LOL
dear i am fine its Jia  the one with username kikyo who has met with an accident Ouchnot me i am Jaya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya-V

Originally posted by sidra08

AD lol ad say yaad aye ..Ajay has also done modelling right so has anyone seen him in any ad ever Confused

well your this particular line caught my attention Winkand the answer to your question is yes ..and also in music videos but the thing you didn't notice ..because without seeing much  without knowing you had made some enmity with him just because of my jaapLOL
@boldShockedJaya Angrystop defaming me here ..i know you are taking revengeAngry but don't twist the facts..Stern Smile.i never had any enmity with Ajay...the thing is i use to hate serials at that time ..LOLi hated long drag fest serials where we have to wait till months to get villains getting punished.. i know my mom and sisters use to see the serials and i no way i cannot wait till months to get villains punished LOL.all that dragging ..each time villains getting escaped lolLOL.didn't have that much patience at that time to see serials LOLthats why how much jaap you did ..i was not ready to see the serial..no matter how much you tried to convince me LOLbut finally you and my sisters convinced me to watch serials and still you know hardly there are many serials which i have seen regularly complete and Phulwa is one of them ..but i never had any enmity with Ajay  i never said anything to him...this  i having enmity with him before  is a  lie from youAngrywhite lie ..Angryand you know me quite well Disapprovebut still you spreading rumors about me Cryfor revenge Cry
and just because of your jaap why will i hate anyone Cryyou and me are childhood friendsCry

and o really Ajay has worked in music videosShockedhow did i miss a music videoConfusedlisten lady send me links of those videos right now otherwise i am coming to give you kick at your house Angryand Ad which ad tell me within 5 minutes Angryi know you must have links of him in a 2 minute saying hi to peopleLOLso tell me which Ad and find it  and send to me i want to see it ..right nowAngrythats an orderStern Smile

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2012 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vsaba113tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

AD lol ad say yaad aye ..Ajay has also done modelling right so has anyone seen him in any ad ever Confused

well your this particular line caught my attention Winkand the answer to your question is yes ..and also in music videos but the thing you didn't notice ..because without seeing much  without knowing you had made some enmity with him just because of my jaapLOL
hain Jaya Sidra had enmity with Ajay before ShockedLOLo well for that she will be behind us .Winksee we are fans from day one while she enemy turned fan LOLso we should get extra creditLOLright
@bold this not true .Jaya is only pulling my leg..trust me this is not true  ..JayaAngryi am  coming to your house with my shoes ..you just waitStern Smile

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2012 at 10:02am

Jaya-Vsaba113tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Anu, Athira , Saba , dolly , ...muahh thanks a lot Hug

@Ami...your name confusion still onROFLits Jia the one you know by name kikyo ..Jia is her nick name ..she is the one who is injured Ouchand you are mistaking her with JayaLOL

saba113tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fa-ameerDuraysaba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks AnuBig smile ..and you too Mula Big smilei am rushing to see them...Cool

Edited by sidra08 - 06 April 2012 at 9:47am

saba113tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saba113

well your this particular line caught my attention Winkand the answer to your question is yes ..and also in music videos but the thing you didn't notice ..because without seeing much  without knowing you had made some enmity with him just because of my jaapLOL
hain Jaya Sidra had enmity with Ajay before ShockedLOLo well for that she will be behind us .Winksee we are fans from day one while she enemy turned fan LOLso we should get extra creditLOLright
@bold this not true .Jaya is only pulling my leg..trust me this is not true  ..JayaAngryi am  coming to your house with my shoes ..you just waitStern Smile
of course dear i know Jaya is only pulling your legLOLi was also doing the same ...LOLJaya i think Sidra has become serious with your joke .your .propaganda  to prove you are bigger fan of Ajay than her..now you are goneROFLyou have made the fan girl inside  her angry...LOLnow you are gone pakaROFLrun Jaya runLOL

Jaya-VBeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@anu & mula thanx 4 the link!!!HugHug
i'd seen jagjeet singh's music video  but not ghulam ali's.and ghulam ali is one of my fav. gazal singers though i m not a much listener of ghazals but i like them.SmileSmileSmile
and i'd seen that mobilink ad. @anu i think that ad was pak's ad or UAE's ad as an urdu writing cums at the end of the ad!!

but still i m going 2 watch those esply those i'dn't watched!!
@anu plz add these videos in the PhAb AT!!Smile

Jaya-Vsaba113

Go to top