Phulwa

India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai (Page 103)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Brand- NO! it'll break the mood if i start talking about brands in the middle of itROFLROFL

Colour-  Phulwa: check but A'sErmmROFLROFL

Assume it's a chill pill from the start then wont need to specifyROFLROFL

straight to pra****ROFL She'll just have to learn on the wayROFLROFL

position- Ok!ROFL

Yep, dont worry BS wins hereWink

You are right, that would break the intense mood. For A's white! Or wait...if you want a more descriptive one so black with white elastic band with black brand name printing. ROFLROFL

Okay fine, we shall take a chill pill just for you. Fine practicals straight away. Yes! Better explain that position!! ROFLROFL

I cant wait for Sunday! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

since you want A ti win so...you know which one it can be!
Anu as usual ...u r bang on...Smile...still it will b nice if Ami describes...Big smile...I didnt understand the l...thing...the first one i gt but the second one????
By the way we r waiting Anu...whats the thing u want to share???Smile

I know I'm always right. LOL
Obviously I want her to describe, every inch of the detail! ROFL

The L word the other word for describing womans ug related things. Get it? LOL

Ohh...I posted the link at a very wrong time. Guys please chodo usse and come here. Baad mein padhna first talk here. Ouch

mimi_sbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Mimi Ami please come here and talk. Because I need to go in a few minutes. Class tomorrow. Ouch

mimi_sbeebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Anu- i read the OS and im speechlessClapClapClap

You always say i write feelings well but i dnt think it's true after reading that.  You wrote those feelings so amazingly that it felt real.  And really how can you say you can't write long?  I saw a masterpiece there and sachchi it's the best thing i've read.

The setting, the descriptions.  WOW!

I felt for the girl.  She had such strong feelings for him and he was so casual about it.  Must have hurtOuch

I really loved the way you portrayed it because it made me feel i was reading some vampire book which i adore toLOLThe darkness so alluring *sigh*

What can i say? Only that you really are the best.:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

mimi_s IF-Dazzler
mimi_s
mimi_s

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Anu sooo nice...well doneClapClapClap...and men ...really they can b sooo ...irritating at times...and the thing u wrote...its sooo very common...it really is...boy falls fr the girl at an early age...and when the girl is perhaps  ready...the boy has moved on...welldone  againClap

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu- i read the OS and im speechlessClapClapClap

You always say i write feelings well but i dnt think it's true after reading that.  You wrote those feelings so amazingly that it felt real.  And really how can you say you can't write long?  I saw a masterpiece there and sachchi it's the best thing i've read.

The setting, the descriptions.  WOW!

I felt for the girl.  She had such strong feelings for him and he was so casual about it.  Must have hurtOuch

I really loved the way you portrayed it because it made me feel i was reading some vampire book which i adore toLOLThe darkness so alluring *sigh*

What can i say? Only that you really are the best.:)

Haha, and you are just too sweet. LOL

Vampire book? Wow, thats a first one. Nobody ever described it so but yeah okay. Thanks! :D 

No I'm not...I'm just awesome. LOL
Kidding, thanks for the kind words! *hugs* 

Acha chalo jaldi jaldi reply to other posts so I may leave. :P

beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

You are right, that would break the intense mood. For A's white! Or wait...if you want a more descriptive one so black with white elastic band with black brand name printing. ROFLROFL

Okay fine, we shall take a chill pill just for you. Fine practicals straight away. Yes! Better explain that position!! ROFLROFL

I cant wait for Sunday! ROFL

Thanks for letting me off the hook on the chill pillROFLROFL but im still not describing A's anythingROFL Just imagine i got you your wish and A's wearing your fav brand CKROFLROFL

@position-  You already told mimi there'll be one so there! No need for my explanationROFL

Anu, Glad you posted that linkWink

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu sooo nice...well doneClapClapClap...and men ...really they can b sooo ...irritating at times...and the thing u wrote...its sooo very common...it really is...boy falls fr the girl at an early age...and when the girl is perhaps  ready...the boy has moved on...welldone  againClap

Um...he didnt fall for her exactly. He just said it, he never meant any of it. And the girl was just trying to get sort of a confirmation...she just needed to hear from him to move on. 
But yup, men are generally insensitive creatures. LOL

Thanks love. Embarrassed

mimi_s

Go to top