Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Oh, let's forget about the dupatta! I'll see if we can hang Thakur with it.😆 I'm thinking if i'll get to use all the ideas you guys gave me.😉 
The dressing up part will take about 10 pages i guess.  I'll exchange those for the *R ones🤣🤣

Dont you dare!! Dressing up can be easily done in less than a page so no cheating. We want full fledged 10 pages on *R. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu I wasnt thinking of making him bend,,,,but agree that will b even better...remember how after she agrees to marry him...she bends to touch Thakurs feet and comes Abhy and also bends to stop her from touching his feet...that time Abhay looed at her eyes ...nw he can look a bit below...😳
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

I'm trying not to think of what reactions, this is getting too advanced for me🤣🤣  
Let's keep it traditional🤣🤣

Yup, its a song in a movie who's name i cant remember😆
 It goes like this: 
Maine kya kiya
yeh kiya hua
 dil ring rang ring bole😆

Here, hill has replaced dil to suit our purposes😈🤣🤣

Oh god! I was not talking about that but...khair forget it. This is getting too much. ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah I remember now. But it wasnt ring rang it was ding dong ding bole. ðŸ˜†
And ding dong also seems to fit the bill in our case, so it becomes:
Hill ding dong ding bole...

Perfect! I hope you get the ding dong oh what a song! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Anu I wasnt thinking of making him bend,,,,but agree that will b even better...remember how after she agrees to marry him...she bends to touch Thakurs feet and comes Abhy and also bends to stop her from touching his feet...that time Abhay looed at her eyes ...nw he can look a bit below...😳

Then how were you planning to provide him the view? Please explain! ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah I remember that scene. Perfect idea! He can say oh lets get our badhoon ka asharwad and when she bends down so does he and then...boom! chemical reactions. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anu I wasnt thinking of making him bend,,,,but agree that will b even better...remember how after she agrees to marry him...she touch Thakurs feet and comes Abhy stop her from touching his feet...that time Abhay looed at her eyes ...nw he can look a bit below...😳

No restrictions there Abhay, do look🤣  

So when she'll be touching Abhay's feet how will the view be? Better or worst?🤣
Edited by beebutterfly - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu...explain two things...if he is at the **** ...how on earth can he see??😕...and chillpill is nt affective as a ******????😕 Edited by mimi_s - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Ami...PLS dont make phulwa touch his feet...dont like that ...let them both take blessings from elders...😊...and if chemical reaction happens...phulwa will gt up bt he may jst gt stuck in that position

Ami after the engagement...if those two r alone or something ...can some wind blow and blow away her dupatta ...making both of them...go red in face ...then of course Abhay goes and gts it fr his phulwa...and wraps it around...i know very filmy...😊
Ameres thumbnail

Anu...explain two things...if he is at the ...how on earth can he see??😕...and chillpill is nt affective as a ballon????😕

Eeeks! You really put me in the spot there. ðŸ˜†

Okay firstly the chill pill comment was random like I didnt mean it seriously, it was only a joke. From my very limited knowledge I believe they are better than balloons. 

As for the other one...well like...you know for men its a turn on. I hope you understand. ðŸ˜†
Phas gayi! :P

Okay all lets forget what I said and please edit the B word out. Please! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

Oh god! I was not talking about that but...khair forget it. This is getting too much. ðŸ¤£

Oh yeah I remember now. But it wasnt ring rang it was ding dong ding bole. ðŸ˜†
And ding dong also seems to fit the bill in our case, so it becomes:
Hill ding dong ding bole...

Perfect! I hope you get the ding dong oh what a song! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yes, it was ding dong ding🤣🤣
 I was so excited at the ring that i forgot it was a ding🤣🤣

Oh😲  Even i wasnt talking about that when i said traditional.  haye your gandhe dimaak🤣🤣🤣

Ding dong is more appropriate to the reaction so ok🤣

Phulwa presses button on microwave.  It's a superfast microwave so in 2 seconds:

Ding Dong🤣🤣
let the action begin🤣🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anu- You are really phassi hui now🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for imparting that knowledge, i feel like i just met a guru and came back🤣🤣🤣

Edited by beebutterfly - 12 years ago