PhAb/JayGun Shelter| Teri Yaad Saath Hai - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mimi_s

Ami...fr a moment I thought that u meant that u r getting engaged😊...that would have been very nice indeed...😊

well something traditional I guess...lehenga, some heavy salwar suit or something...sari??  or u want to keep the sari fr the wedding...whatever...I have no issues   /I want to know what would Abhay wear???😊

Congrats ...SS crossing 100 pages...grt going😊...very happy fr u and us 👏

Oh, you are bent on getting me some experience mimi! Kidding😆

Nope dnt want her in sari at least not for now! was thinking of dress but it's unusual so will settle on the salwar kameez i guess😛

Oh Abhay? You want him in black or white??😉

Aww, thanks😳😳😳
Originally posted by beebutterfly

300 pages? Why are you so bent on killing me mimi?🤣🤣
Poor me!  You guys are pitiless 😳🤣🤣

BTW i forgot to mention the SS crossed 100 pages😳😳

Question: Well was going to ask you what girls usually wear for their engagement😛 I meant what would you want Phulwa to wear for it? Im stuck there😆

No no I will have mercy on you and on me too, since 300 is too much so lets make it...30 pages. What say? 😛

Woohoo! Congratz! 100 pages? Wow. :D

Lol, like Mimi said any traditional dress, something that will make Abhay stunned seeing her beauty. 😉
A beautiful salwar kameez perhaps, since he likes the fitted ones so much. 😆
For Abhays dress, can I make a suggestion? I had seen this sherwani in a show worn by the hero, it was not all black but its base was black and had beautiful dark brown embroidery on it. I dont like much embellishment on clothes but that one looked really nice. All black on engagement...dont know. A bit of color would be good. Rest is up to you! :D

Btw engagement tomorrow? I better get dressed up then! 🤣
Originally posted by Ameres

Another bad attempt. But I just love the song and always imagined it on AP so...finally go it done. But not like how I had wanted. :/

Anu, only one word.

WOW!

Gosh, you got the best scenes there😍 I loved this one even more than the previous and i watched the other more than 4 times😳 so you can guess how great it was!

The hospital scenes are my fav and combined with the rain ones and that song! Well, hit hit hit😆

Not like how you wanted?? Oh stop it miss perfectionist!😆 It couldn't have been more perfect than this👍🏼 👏 🤗

For Abhays dress, can I make a suggestion? I had seen this sherwani in a show worn by the hero, it was not all black but its base was black and had beautiful dark brown embroidery on it. I dont like much embellishment on clothes but that one looked really nice. All black on engagement...dont know. A bit of color would be good. Rest is up to you! :D

Btw engagement tomorrow? I better get dressed up then! 🤣

Yup, bring out your best dress🤣🤣 Abhay might forget Phulwa on seeing you😉

Okie, noted😉  Sherwani kept for wedding and well i'll think of something colorful for the engagement😆  

How about pink?🤣
Anu...u made another VM...good girl😊...will b watching nw...bt my net is slow again and is talking some time to download...

Ami like Anu said a fitted salwar kameez then...😉...what colour??? red or pink???? can abhay b also in some kurta...or no western nw and during wedding give him some nice sherwani or something...😊

Ok let the salwar hahe a u shape back ...cut deep and obviously string is must...😃...the string can have some ghungroo...small bells making little sounds...if u dont want then its fine...small sleeves...no long sleeves...will it b a anarkali???

Anu, only one word.

WOW!

Gosh, you got the best scenes there😍 I loved this one even more than the previous and i watched the other more than 4 times😳 so you can guess how great it was!

The hospital scenes are my fav and combined with the rain ones and that song! Well, hit hit hit😆

Not like how you wanted?? Oh stop it miss perfectionist!😆 It couldn't have been more perfect than this👍🏼 👏 🤗

And you are just too sweet. 😆
Thank youuu! 🤗

Really? You liked this one more? lol. I liked the previous one more. Dont know...didnt get the feeling right this time. Khair, glad you liked it. :)

It couldn't have been the way I had imagined because the scenes in my mind werent in the show so...yeah I was asking for impossible. 😆

I know, hospital scenes are my fav too! Loved all those moments. Again a big thanks for all the kind words! :)

No no I will have mercy on you and on me too, since 300 is too much so lets make it...30 pages. What say? 😛

Woohoo! Congratz! 100 pages? Wow. :D

Lol, like Mimi said any traditional dress, something that will make Abhay stunned seeing her beauty. 😉
A beautiful salwar kameez perhaps, since he likes the fitted ones so much. 😆

i get the feeling i should stay clear of the AT till i dnt finish with SR🤣 The number of pages keep increasing geometrically every day🤣🤣 Im not sure my dear lappy will be able to withstand so many pages of B-moments🤣🤣🤣

Thanks😳 But it's because of you two so thanks to you😉

K, salwar kameez...tight fitted to give Abhay a good view!🤣
Ami thank you... Oh that is a good compliment fr any teacher... that I can explain things nicely I am jumping now thank you... Ya somethings are like that and all other than us will call us mad fr going behind it.. lol...

Anu You made another going to watch it yar...

Yup, bring out your best dress🤣🤣 Abhay might forget Phulwa on seeing you😉

Okie, noted😉  Sherwani kept for wedding and well i'll think of something colorful for the engagement😆  

How about pink?🤣

See I'm such a good girl so wont let Phulwa get sad on that important day so will not dress up much. Let Phulwa enjoy, I'll make entry later! 🤣

Yes, sherwani for shaadi for the engagement bit a nice suit will do. ;)

Oh please! He is not **y!! Please no pinks or any girl colors. Black only. :|