Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All the hospital hugs were with phulwa being on Abhays right side...bt only fr the heartbeat wala hug ...she sat on his left side and the angle was also a bit diff...bt the effect it had on us was the same...😳😳
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw Mims, I know. My day feels incomplete without talking to you guys. Ek tu subah ki tension and waise was in a bad mood so had decided to stay away from here but see your love brought me here! 😆

@Hug- Wow, you really are observant girl! And as always spot on. 👍🏼

Yup, she was on his right side and the hug was just too special. Loved every bit of it. Their dialogues, expressions, cuteness. Just perfect! 😳

Even during the Holi epis he had hugged her with her head on his chest. I'm sure you liked them? :P

Edit- I meant holi epis and wrote whole! Gosh i'm so absent minded these days. :/
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
I wish Ami drops in...missing her. ;(
Hope she has not already flopped on bed! 🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Even during the whole epis he had hugged her with her head on his chest. I'm sure you liked them?
Which epi r u talking abt...didnt understand...😕
Ami must b flopping on her books nw...😊
mimi_s thumbnail
OK holi epi...yes of course...I liked those hugs😊...it was more of phulwa hugging him and Abhay comforting her...even after killing thakur...Abhay was injured and nt in a position to hug ...and more over they were sitting side by side facing the camera...so phulwa cried keeping her head on his shoulder...that was also nice...bt i really missed a proper standing up hug where his head wont b on her shoulders...SR hug was good...but his expression before the hug ws even better...Abhay standing with his arms wide open...😳😳😳...and in the dim lite his face looked dark and his expression were not exactly romantic...it was ...something like...i know u want to come...so u better come...otherwise...sigh
Ameres thumbnail
Lol, I meant Holi epi and wrote whole instead. 😆

Yeah and I too need to go flop down on books! 😆😛

Sorry I have to get up real early tomorrow so have to take my leave now. Will come tomorrow pakka. So take care and goodnight! :D
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mimi, popped in to say hi.🤗 
Thought of coming ealier but i was stuck on a question. Im fed up with it! *sigh*
I see Anu came to give you company😉
Anu you going already? 😔
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

OK holi epi...yes of course...I liked those hugs😊...it was more of phulwa hugging him and Abhay comforting her...even after killing thakur...Abhay was injured and nt in a position to hug ...and more over they were sitting side by side facing the camera...so phulwa cried keeping her head on his shoulder...that was also nice...bt i really missed a proper standing up hug where his head wont b on her shoulders...SR hug was good...but his expression before the hug ws even better...Abhay standing with his arms wide open...😳😳😳...and in the dim lite his face looked dark and his expression were not exactly romantic...it was ...something like...i know u want to come...so u better come...otherwise...sigh

Oh Mimi! Now that you have mentioned it...I wont be able to go. ☺️

Yes, as much disappointing the SR was in the end, the start was really good. I simply LOVED his expressions there. The way he pulls back and looks at her...UFF! *dies*  

Really his expressions were serious and he kept her giving the bedroom eyes. No wonder Phulwa was feeling nervous. ☺️☺️☺️
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gulp..😆 tomorrow i am gone paka🤣Anu i am not scared of you all since mine first interaction with you all here😆but whom i know from other forum🤣who had eaten me up raw there are here too so sachi kal mera khub bura haal honay wala hay i know🤣i should take necessary precautions 😆tomorrow paka i'll be bakri on hot grill😆 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
mimi_s thumbnail
Good nite ...study hard and all the best fr your exams...hope to see both of u tomorrow nite😊