Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No way we are keeping you two together in one shelter! He will stay with us! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

He will never stay with u guys...u kidnapped him...remember???πŸ˜•...he will stick to me or rather I will stick to him cause we r the opressed...πŸ˜‰ and u and Ami r the ..opresser...πŸ˜†

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

And no please no e-dreams tonight, I might not be able to stand up in the morning then. 🀣🀣🀣

Dont tell me that the effect will b sooo much that u will b under its effect even in the morning???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and jst the dream will make uπŸ˜‰ nt able to stand up ...then what will the real thing do to u...???🀣

See if Abhay comes in dream then you can imagine how the impact will be? I dont know how will I give exam then. Hope it doesnt flop! πŸ€£
Gosh! the real thing...dont even want to think about it! Please not yet!🀣

Okay now I need to go, have to get up early tomorrow. I wont be here tomorrow maybe. Will miss you and the AT so much. ;((
Chalo goodnight and sweet plus whatever dream you want!🀣
Ameres thumbnail

No way we are keeping you two together in one shelter! He will stay with us! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

He will never stay with u guys...u kidnapped him...remember???πŸ˜•...he will stick to me or rather I will stick to him cause we r the opressed...πŸ˜‰ and u and Ami r the ..opresser...πŸ˜†

See we will be the kidnapper so we set the rules! πŸ˜›

We will make you stay in one room and in the next room we three will be staying. Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hum bhi dekhte hain how doesnt he comply to our demands!🀣🀣

Acha gotta go now really goodnight sweety and please keep smiling! πŸ€—

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i was out due to some reasons . oye here pilanning against me  you are making me bakri  first😲i think first bakir should be Ami ..see she became goldie before me and asking party from me while herself..tch tch Ami not fair ..party do party loπŸ˜‰
mimi_s thumbnail
 Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! 🀣🀣
OH PLS dont torture him soo muchπŸ˜‰...flopping sound all night through...well then u can pose to be the innocent gaon ki gori and ask the ques Phulwa had asked...if we cont will it disappear??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All the best fr your exam tomorrow and hope u gt Ajay in your dreams...nt today tomorrow...😊
mimi_s thumbnail
Anu...I know ur gone...bt do come fr a short while tomorrow...like Ami did today😊..it really makes alot of diff😊...ok so bye fr nw😊
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mimi you became goldie too...πŸ₯³congratz now three goldies here ...became goldies one after the other πŸ˜†first Ami, then me , then mimi
Ameres thumbnail
Just here for one minute. 

Mimi!  CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Goldie! πŸ₯³

Sorry cant party tonight will try to drop in tomorrow and pakka Tuesday night your party! 

Now, goodnight! :D

And Sidra Ami wont be coming online so please please be the first na? πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail

Hope you hear the flop sounds all night through! 🀣🀣

OH PLS dont torture him soo muchπŸ˜‰...flopping sound all night through...well then u can pose to be the innocent gaon ki gori and ask the ques Phulwa had asked...if we cont will it disappear??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All the best fr your exam tomorrow and hope u gt Ajay in your dreams...nt today tomorrow...😊

Thanks for the idea, will pakka try it! I will say kuch ajeeb si feeling hoti hai no Ajay?🀣

Thank you! Yeah I hope too! πŸ˜†
Alright now final goodnight! 
mimi_s thumbnail
Thanks sidra and anu...😊.../a goldie in less than three months...this is what AP does to u...thanks everyone cause its only chatting with u guys abt everything crazy and hilarious that has made me a goldie...thanks sgain😊