Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ameres

Evil! ðŸ˜³

No it wont flop, it will stand up proud before the readers.🤣

I was making the flop sound!!! Warna your theory is a hit🤣 Im sure it will stand up proud but like you said it has to bow down to them at the end of the performance na? Sooo...flop again🤣🤣🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu...do tell me what is the member of the week thing???😊...and yes  i had run away to watch Abhay scare kul into confessing that he had thrown acid at gauri and then...so sweetly he tells  Phulwa...see my dad is soo grt...always stands by the truth...😊.and then gts a little angry and says ...but some people refuse to see his goodness...😊...miss my Ap 😭😭
Ami...two trips will take u 20 pages...wow that means we r getting at least 10 pages...wow...10 pages of SR...yippeee😳...ok 5 pages of for*p*** and 5 pages of actual task...🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

I hope our mind doesnt flop down after this, really what a floppy idea. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I'm feeling like flopping down somewhere now but hopefully nobody flops over me!🤣🤣

OMG!🤣 No you still have some time before someone flops over you🤣🤣 But still what if you flop down on something already flopped?🤣 You might cause it to be a hit🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

It's like who has been the most active member na?

Great idea i think.  If everyone takes part, the forum will maybe remain active longer and it will be fun!😊 So yup, im all for it😉

Um yeah, one member every week is chosen to be the on the hot seat and the other members grill him/her. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, i hope we can open the thread out in the forum which hopefully will attract some members. Really want this forum to remain open. A little fun game may help. But we need everyone to participate just us two cant be playing. ðŸ˜†

Waise, you will be the perfect candidate for it, you are used to the grilling process.🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

OMG!🤣 No you still have some time before someone flops over you🤣🤣 But still what if you flop down on something already flopped?🤣 You might cause it to be a hit🤣🤣

What? No! That might just hit me very hard. God no! Forget it i ever said that.🤣🤣
Kahan phas gayi!🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Anu...do tell me what is the member of the week thing???😊...and yes  i had run away to watch Abhay scare kul into confessing that he had thrown acid at gauri and then...so sweetly he tells  Phulwa...see my dad is soo grt...always stands by the truth...😊.and then gts a little angry and says ...but some people refuse to see his goodness...😊...miss my Ap 😭😭

Ami...two trips will take u 20 pages...wow that means we r getting at least 10 pages...wow...10 pages of SR...yippeee😳...ok 5 pages of for*p*** and 5 pages of actual task...🤣

Oh that epi was good! I was glad he did not give in to Thakur and let Gauri stay😊 Phulwa must have noticed the good in him around that time😊 Yes, miss AP

5 pages of actual task-😲 Some pity would help me a lot mimi🤣 How many nights wil i have to stay up to write this much?🤣 I should not have mentioned 2 trips.  I should have known you would commit it to memory🤣🤣 Uff, seems like we will break some records there🤣
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok done...we really need to do something to keep the forum open😊
Ameres thumbnail
Ami- Even if you give us 10 pages I'll be happy but yes 10 pages tu hone chahei! Warna we wont leave you!! Flop!  🤣 🤣 🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail

Um yeah, one member every week is chosen to be the on the hot seat and the other members grill him/her. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, i hope we can open the thread out in the forum which hopefully will attract some members. Really want this forum to remain open. A little fun game may help. But we need everyone to participate just us two cant be playing. ðŸ˜†

Waise, you will be the perfect candidate for it, you are used to the grilling process.🤣

haww😲, that's a very good way to attract me Anu! You already lost one participant🤣🤣 Too much grilling will turn me into ashes🤣 then you can forget about the SR😈🤣

But oh, did not know that the member gets to be on the hot seat. Yup, this will fun...when it's your turn that is🤣🤣

Go ahead with it seriously! Would love to see everyone getting...grilled🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Ok done...we really need to do something to keep the forum open😊

Member of the week is a simple game kind of thing you can say. Every week one member is chosen, who is then asked random questions by other members. Questions could be anything best are funny ones. Dont ask too personal questions, just be fun. 

I dont know if it will help forum or not, I only suggested it so that other members can also get active. I mean its just us few always hanging out so it would be good if we all get together. It can also serve as the get-to-know each other kind of thing. :))