Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mimi_s

Thanks Ami...😊...uuufff daamdaar Abhay😳...I know people will beat me...but i have a feeling that If i had stard watching Phulwa during Shatru days ...i wouldnt have gone this mad fr him...only because I saw Abhay first...I went this crazy😊😊...shatru was sweet...would have surely liked him...bt Abhay really ...killed me with his evll charm😳

PLs dont hit me fr this😊

No one can hit you for this!!! LOL, as always you are right  mimi😉

But i watched from Shatru times and liked him too but still Abhay was a class apart❤️
beebutterfly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

wow! Such an observant girl. Always noticing such things.🤣🤣
No! Not me but yes someone else is surely getting fueled up and the result is showing.🤣🤣

God! Seriously now i'm getting worried. Ami bacha please you need to be fueled up on the B-ness. Kya hogaya aaj?🤣

Thank you. I happen to have all the unwanted talents it seems🤣🤣🤣

No, I'm not getting fueled up. You are the one at the station.  Im just the one at the cash register🤣🤣🤣

Im fine.* glares*  it's you who is deliberately confusing me🤣🤣 
beebutterfly thumbnail

The car must decide wheher to visit the south or the north...south ghumte ghumte...looking and wanting to come towards north...is nt a good idea...😊😊...sudden change in direction can totally cause car breakdown😆...

Anu...what do u think can phulwa say that if it totally disappears ...will he pls buy her another one???😃

Yahan breakdown nahin mimi, flop down🤣  But yes, have to start from north to south warna car won't want to go north after visiting south.  And north will feel bad that it was neglected🤣🤣🤣

Oh God! I did not know Abhay knew a shop for these things also🤣 tell us where it is please🤣🤣 We might get a hill seperately with no one bearing it🤣🤣 On second thought...i would not like the hill separately so let's say it won't disappear.  It has been proved against disappearance before coming on the market🤣🤣
Edited by beebutterfly - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

sorry jee i don't know meaning of mercy🤣kidding please yaar i know you will do it 😃after all you are my doll🤗i know it is too much you can take your time ..and stop saying pictures are not cool if these are not cool and clear then what will be clear pics i badly want to know😕ask me i couldn't even 1/10th of these 🤣

now stop buttering me up🤣kidding will surely do sweeto i was only kidding ..it isn't too much 😃well i have a surprise .for you two your favs white shirt and rain😉check your PM box😉
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

Thank you. I happen to have all the unwanted talents it seems🤣🤣🤣

No, I'm not getting fueled up. You are the one at the station.  Im just the one at the cash register🤣🤣🤣

Im fine.* glares*  it's you who is deliberately confusing me🤣🤣 

When did I say its you? Khush fehmi! 😛🤣
I meant someone else as in the real SM silly! Ab samjhe? You really seem to be lost today. 🤣

Uff this confusion. Now its solved I believe. If not then I give up. 😆
Ameres thumbnail
Ami- Please the law of the nature has to be respected you cant break the law other wise heavy fine! So go from N to S in between making various stops.🤣🤣

And there is no shop! Like I said its a renewable resource which can never run out. Jab tak suraj chaand rehe ga, tab tak yeh rahe ga. 🤣🤣🤣

I believe Mimi again ran to read the SS. :P
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami...I am really happy with your improvement on the besharmii front😛😛...yesterday u blew me with the wetty wetty talk and today ...petrolpump...cause   in your SS ...Sr is coming up and nw i nw Ami will do 100% justice to the SR😉
Do u remember how from youe first SS ...where Phulwa gts stuck in the kabila due to rain ...u would always complain that u were not soo good with the hot stuff...but seems we have influenved u good deal nw😃...pat on our back😊

i really mean these as a compliment ...so pls take it like that😊
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

now stop buttering me up🤣kidding will surely do sweeto i was only kidding ..it isn't too much 😃well i have a surprise .for you two your favs white shirt and rain😉check your PM box😉

hey what discussion is going on via PM..😕jo bhi karna hay sab k samnay karo😲i too want to see what you both are doing 😳
beebutterfly thumbnail

Ami...I am really happy with your improvement on the besharmii front😛😛...yesterday u blew me with the wetty wetty talk and today ...petrolpump...cause   in your SS ...Sr is coming up and nw i nw Ami will do 100% justice to the SR😉

Do u remember how from youe first SS ...where Phulwa gts stuck in the kabila due to rain ...u would always complain that u were not soo good with the hot stuff...but seems we have influenved u good deal nw😃...pat on our back😊

i really mean these as a compliment ...so pls take it like that😊

Aww, mimi, you are so sweet🤗  Thank you for the pat😊
But you are right, At the time of the first SS, did not have you guys to open the besharmi window in my head so that's y😉 So pat on the pat for you too for making me...recognise my hidden talent🤣

@SS-I really hope i do! This is a no experience zone after all🤣

Ameres thumbnail
Oh God! Now I'm hearing flop sounds in my mind. What did you do?!  🤣 🤣 🤣