Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what has happened to IF?😲😕

@Saba...Sidra must be dreaming about  moblink AD alone here we will disturb her 😆

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey is it only to me or IF has become too fast🤣too fast and speedy difficult to handle🤣
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mimi_s

She was staring unseeingly in the distance as if unable to understand what was happening to her.

This line is from the masked party SS...I had really liked it bt i guess didnt mention it to u ...so jst thought of leting u know...I had found it very beautifully written😊

She scrambled quickly to Abhay's regret and'''relief. If it had not been for that wound, he doubted he would have let her go that easily.

PLS dont mind me quoting this line here...this line is really epic...so true and so tragic fr Abhay...he would have never imagined that he would feel relief in such a situation😆😆

Thank you mimi😳

@uncut version quote- i don't mind at all😉 LOL, yup, hill was already ready☺️ and he would have maybe got visa if not for wound😆 then SM would have killed him later.  So he was glad he had an excuse to stop hilly billy🤣 But no stopping it on S*😳😉

Was telling Anu will make it into a long affair. Now thinking i again dug up my own grave🤣 but anyway, we have to set a record of the longest S* so will try my best😉
saba113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaya-V

what has happened to IF?😲😕

@Saba...Sidra must be dreaming about  moblink AD alone here we will disturb her 😆

paka she must be hiding under her bed with her laptop so that mommy won't catch her what she is doing ..and under bed thousand times seen AD and doing main sadke main vari😆haye mera hero😆singing kitna pyara tujhe rab nay banaya  jee kare dekhti rahon...Edited by saba113 - 12 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

I'm here! Finally! :D

Stupid IF! Whats wrong with it? :@ 

Anuuu :D

You too having problems with IF? Seems im the only one IF is feeling kind to today😆
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mimi- Wedding start late here thats why I went so late. But this one was better than last nights. Had fun. 

Yes, as promised heres my short analysis on the shelter scene. Before posting I know many members may disagree with me on certain points but...thats what I believe in. Just my opinion, no offence intended. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

First thing that I noticed about that scene was that she was so lost that she did not even move her hand which rested on his arms. Actually both of them were deep in that moment that they seemed oblivious to their surroundings. For a moment Thakur, mission everything disappeared even for Abhay it felt. The minute he turned his head and started to move back she realized the odd position they were in. moving back he looked at her while she stared back unabashed. Her eyes held strange emotions, already brimming with tears. It wasn't that she was feeling uncomfortable as he was so close to her no; it was more like what his closeness did to her that troubled her. The way she kept staring at his face as if trying to understand what's so special about this man that makes her heart run, that his proximity affects her like none others. The thought that he could affect her, that she felt something for him was more disturbing for her than the closeness itself. She could feel she was losing the battle there and looked down as his eyes continued to bore into hers. Her inner turmoil, overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't help but tear at this point as a single tear rolled down the side of her face. Even then she kept looking at him, searching his eyes for the answers her mind demanded. It was strange how one scene without any dialogues or actions as such held so many emotions. The same conflicting emotions engulfed her even when she got up she was still troubled by these thoughts.

As for Abhay it was kind of funny to see him there as more than Phulwa he looked uncomfortable. He looked unsure whether to look at her or just keep staring sideways. Especially when Phulwa started to tear he clearly surprised, his eyes looked down at her softly. It felt as for that nano second he did realize that he was doing wrong with her. He could see how vulnerable she was, that she really felt something for him. He didn't exactly fell for her there but I believe in that one moment he did looked doubtful of what he was doing. But yes being Abhay he quickly composed himself, brushing aside those feelings he was back in character. But I still believe that when he saw her tearing he did soften up. 

In those few moments something did transpire between them. Something so strong that moved Phulwa to the point of questioning herself, while for Abhay it wasn't that strong but he did felt it too, little as it may be. 

mimi_s thumbnail
WOW ami...LLOONNGG SR ...thats super...😉...yes it better b the longest SR ever...since the CVs disappointed us with the SR...so all hopes r pinned on u😊...and u will do a fine job ...trust me😉 jst lots  and lots of fo** p***...and visit to the northern hills and let BS win and let JB b happy nervous scared dazzed flushed out of breath panting etc etc😃

Anu welcome back😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stupid stupid IF and net!!! Its not letting me do anything! URGH!!! 

Anyways that was the public version, now for the fun analysis...check you dabbas in 5 minutes! 😛
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

paka she must be hiding under her bed with her laptop so that mommy won't catch her what she is doing ..and under bed thousand times seen AD and doing main sadke main vari😆haye mera hero😆singing kitna pyara tujhe rab nay banaya  jee kare dekhti rahon...

how i wish it would be true and i catch her red handed 🤣but Sidra ka pata chal gaya she is off to see Johnny Depp's film ..thats why she disappeared 😆Whats Eating Gilbert Grape ..😆
beebutterfly thumbnail
Uufff, im glad you wrote that Anu. Great, awesome and bang on according to me :D👏

Yes, i think that's exactly what happened.  That scene was so strong in emotion. Abhay was really the first first man to make her realise she could have such feelings maybe and that troubled her.  After all, at that time she hardly knew him and he already had such a strong effect on her that she trusted him against the warning of the others and her own mind.

Especially when Phulwa started to tear he clearly surprised, his eyes looked down at her softly. It felt as for that nano second he did realize that he was doing wrong with her. He could see how vulnerable she was, that she really felt something for him. He didn't exactly fell for her there but I believe in that one moment he did looked doubtful of what he was doing. But yes being Abhay he quickly composed himself, brushing aside those feelings he was back in character. But I still believe that when he saw her tearing he did soften up. 

Loved this bit.  I agree! When we got to know he was cheating her, that scene made more sense.  He really was looking at her knowing she was going to be hurt and not being too happy about it. But guess at the time, his mission held more importance and he brushed the feeling off. Still, the softening was visible. I remember the woman who's shelter it had been, telling Phulwa that she could see love both in her eyes and Shatru's. And i think it was true to some extent. Maybe not love for shatru at that point but awareness of something strong between him and phulwa.

OK Done!😆