Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anu, Athira , Saba , dolly , ...muahh thanks a lot ðŸ¤—

@Ami...your name confusion still on🤣its Jia the one you know by name kikyo ..Jia is her nick name ..she is the one who is injured and you are mistaking her with Jaya😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anu😃 ..and you too Mula 😃i am rushing to see them...😎 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

@bold this not true .Jaya is only pulling my leg..trust me this is not true  ..Jaya😡i am  coming to your house with my shoes ..you just wait😳

of course dear i know Jaya is only pulling your leg😆i was also doing the same ...😆Jaya i think Sidra has become serious with your joke .your .propaganda  to prove you are bigger fan of Ajay than her..now you are gone🤣you have made the fan girl inside  her angry...😆now you are gone paka🤣run Jaya run😆
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anu & mula thanx 4 the link!!!🤗🤗
i'd seen jagjeet singh's music video  but not ghulam ali's.and ghulam ali is one of my fav. gazal singers though i m not a much listener of ghazals but i like them.😊😊😊
and i'd seen that mobilink ad. @anu i think that ad was pak's ad or UAE's ad as an urdu writing cums at the end of the ad!!

but still i m going 2 watch those esply those i'dn't watched!!
@anu plz add these videos in the PhAb AT!!😊
Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

]@bold😲Jaya ðŸ˜¡stop defaming me here ..i know you are taking revenge😡 but don't twist the facts..😳.i never had any enmity with Ajay...the thing is i use to hate serials at that time ..😆i hated long drag fest serials where we have to wait till months to get villains getting punished.. i know my mom and sisters use to see the serials and i no way i cannot wait till months to get villains punished 😆.all that dragging ..each time villains getting escaped lol😆.didn't have that much patience at that time to see serials ðŸ˜†thats why how much jaap you did ..i was not ready to see the serial..no matter how much you tried to convince me ðŸ˜†but finally you and my sisters convinced me to watch serials and still you know hardly there are many serials which i have seen regularly complete and Phulwa is one of them ..but i never had any enmity with Ajay  i never said anything to him...this  i having enmity with him before  is a  lie from you😡white lie ..😡  

@bold ..blue OMG..so much anger🤣i was only pulling your leg...lol like you were pulling mine one naughty  fan girl in your neighbors ðŸ˜†i know it yaar how you use to hate serials and how we  manage to get you seeing serials ..that was a hard job 😆 ..but finally i  and your sis's constant effort  made .you see serials😆 and you and me share many favorites  similar so its highly impossible what you like i hate or what i like you hate..never ðŸ˜³it can never happen secondly a handsome man plus an excellent actor you keep enemity with?  thats more than impossible😆 i was only evoking and testing the level of fan girl inside you and you passed the test ...you are one big fan girl of Ajay😆

and you know me quite well ðŸ˜’but still you spreading rumors about me ðŸ˜­for revenge ðŸ˜­and just because of your jaap why will i hate anyone ðŸ˜­you and me are childhood friends😭

@bold red ..yeah i know you quite well and o did i make you cry ..i am sorry 😭..i didn't mean it .😭..i know you  quite well thats why i must say stop your emotional drama🤣i think you have learnt a lot tricks from Abhay like he is expert in fooling all including poor Phulwa with his acting same here with you😆

and o really Ajay has worked in music videos😲how did i miss a music video😕listen lady send me links of those videos right now otherwise i am coming to give you kick at your house ðŸ˜¡and Ad which ad tell me within 5 minutes ðŸ˜¡i know you must have links of him in a 2 minute saying hi to people😆so tell me which Ad and find it  and send to me i want to see it ..right now😡thats an order😳

@bold green 😲 a threat ðŸ˜²hummm i think Ameres has saved you otherwise i would have teased you till next week for these videos😉🤣

Edited by Jaya-V - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dolly- Yup that ad was shot for Mobilink which is a Pakistani telecom brand. But these ads are actually shot somewhere abroad not here. 

I liked all the videos esp the first one. Ajay was looking so young and sweet. ðŸ˜³

Yeah, i'll add them when I come back was leaving now. 

Mimi- You are not here right now...I hope I come back soon I have something for you guys. ðŸ˜†
Jaya-V thumbnail
Originally posted by: saba113

hain Jaya Sidra had enmity with Ajay before ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†o well for that she will be behind us .😉see we are fans from day one while she enemy turned fan ðŸ˜†so we should get extra credit😆right

@bold arey no yaar can you think our Sidra can hold enemity with a handsome man + an awesome actor ðŸ˜†Sidra use to hate serials thats why she didn't see many of his serials before ..😆and you know it was a lot hard work to get her seeing serials ..😆but finally i managed to get her seeing serials and gave her Ajay fever😆mission accomplished ðŸ˜Ži have spoiled an innocent kid ðŸ¤£bachi ko bigad diya🤣
Jaya-V thumbnail
Originally posted by: saba113

of course dear i know Jaya is only pulling your leg😆i was also doing the same ...😆Jaya i think Sidra has become serious with your joke .your .propaganda  to prove you are bigger fan of Ajay than her..now you are gone🤣you have made the fan girl inside  her angry...😆now you are gone paka🤣run Jaya run😆

🤣you are right saba i should run and hide somewhere before Sidra  comes with her shoes after me ...😆 Note at my house  Jaya gone out of city don;t know when will come ..bye ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£
mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
FINALLY  I got to see the new banner today...god knows what was wrong with my computer...i was unable to see it all this while...Anu love the AT name...who suggested this??😊
Previous
1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 120
Next