Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu ...I agree that epi was the turning point...abhay was feeling certain things fr phulwa bt it was only then that phulwa gt to know ...he heard it from Abhay himself...it was perfect...only jiten standing and watching was like...😕...god knows why he was there...Anu dou remember how in the AT we were hoping that this will b followd b a shelter scene...hospital being far Abhay would take her to a shelter...kaash waisa hota...😊
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ameres

Obviously! After all they are well accustomed to it na! Know their way around!🤣🤣

Yes yes, we are such genius. They wont even realize and we will be making them like and find saza mein maza and also get their money!🤣
And now i'm sounding like a sadistic psycho!🤣🤣

More money to make more sazaaful work and then well...more people hooked and even more money😈🤣

Uhhh Anu...i think you have been sounding like that for a while now🤣🤣🤣

@VM- Thank you sweets! 🤗

And you said you had never seen that Abhay holding the rod scene before? How come? 
That is one of my fav epis of PhAb. I mean it was the turning point in their relation, for me that was the event that officially changed everything. They finally accepted their relation. 
And thats the reason I had put that scene and the maang scene there because the way I see it that was the point where Phulwa actually got him. They both accepted their relation esp Phulwa was overwhelmed with emotions there, it was like she knew that even if she dies right now it wont matter much because in those last seconds she got what she had always wanted. She got him. 
Yeah, i guess the VM didnt convey the emotions I was trying to but...oh well in my mind I had tried to put the scenes conveying that feelings along with lyrics. 

No, i did see him holding the rod in the epi but never saw someone include in it a VM😊 Yes agree i really loved the previous few epis as well. Remembering when Abhay was asking that man where Phulwa was and he kept saying : Mere biwi ki jaan khatre mein hai❤️ and senselessly beating him. Uff, that just showed how much he had come to love her.
@Bold- That's the most beautiful description anyone could have made of that moment. 😍 I loved that too, the bit where she is surprised, touches her maang then Abhay tell her to let it remain.  She said (i think) :the snake could not have know that life was finally smiling down at her and that her kismat had changed *sigh* .  Those epis were the best!

You got the aim perfectly across to us with the scenes and song so👍🏼

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi_s

Get well soon kikyo😊

Anu the credit is ll yours ...7th At...wow...well done everyone😊

Anu loved your Vm...thanks fr using the song...its very...haunting...sorry cant find any other word😊...wish u had made it a little longer...u know when they showed the SR,,,i was sooo angry fr messing it up that i didnt pay much attention to it...but here watched it and,,,,yes it was nice...specially when they jst show phulwas face...her expression...speaks volumes 😊...it is making me want to cry nw...want phAb BACK ...PLS...why did they do this to us????   hate colors😡

You are guys are just too sweet. The real credit goes to PhAb. If it werent for them we wouldnt be here. So they are the ones who deserve it and you guys really, because if it werent you people who would I be talking to? 😆
So in short we all are equally deserving. ;)

Its okay, I know it has got a sad touch to it thats why I liked it so much. The girls voice holds so much emotions. 
@Longer- I was expecting that from you. But honestly making this little baby took me like days so making a longer one is like...uh too difficult. Another reason is finding the right scenes to fit. I dont if I was able to do that here though I tried. I like the scenes and lyrics to gel together conveying the message. So...its a difficult task. But will try when I get time. :)

I know! I watched the same scene so many times because of editing that now i have memorized it. 😆   But true both AP gave awesome expressions that made even that boring SR worth it. 

Sigh...I know. It was so difficult to sit and watch the videos again. But the idea was stuck in my mind so I had to make it but really watching the scenes again makes the hurt fresh. 
I really wish to see JayGun together again. 
beebutterfly thumbnail

Anu and Ami...I was a bit busy with the holi iss and the VM...and nw u have tken the hill tourism to some other level itself...I am unable to decode😕

Which bit are you unable to decode?
 Not good Anu, our third station is being left behind🤣 yeh nahin ho sakta🤣
Ameres thumbnail

Anu and Ami...I was a bit busy with the holi iss and the VM...and nw u have tken the hill tourism to some other level itself...I am unable to decode😕

Aw come here, which part you cant understand? I will be more than happy to decode! 🤣

See Ami said practicing alone so I said I will volunteer to help the hill. Be the available station because hill badly needs one to stay na! Get it? 😛😆😆
beebutterfly thumbnail

Anu ...I agree that epi was the turning point...abhay was feeling certain things fr phulwa bt it was only then that phulwa gt to know ...he heard it from Abhay himself...it was perfect...only jiten standing and watching was like...😕...god knows why he was there...Anu dou remember how in the AT we were hoping that this will b followd b a shelter scene...hospital being far Abhay would take her to a shelter...kaash waisa hota...😊

@Bold- Uff, that would have been too good☺️ But he would have brought her there to heal or for something else??🤣 I'm sure you wanted Phulwa to get well miraculously as soon as they reached the shelter so they could get down to other things🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail

How can I forget that! Oh the endless convos regarding the shelter. Me and Vita were crazy for it. Making endless possibilities about how can they end up in shelter! Bringing in village doc and other silly things just to make them get to the shelter. 😆
Ohh...the good old days. Sigh miss them. ;((

beebutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Aw come here, which part you cant understand? I will be more than happy to decode! 🤣

See Ami said practicing alone so I said I will volunteer to help the hill. Be the available station because hill badly needs one to stay na! Get it? 😛😆😆

Oh when we changed AT, i forgot that😳 No Anu!!! You'll be busy, I'll be more than happy to help with the practice🤣

hey forgot to ask- how's your lappy??

And how come we are not doing naamkaran of the AT😆
beebutterfly thumbnail
It's late!!!  Guess, i'll go now😔
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: beebutterfly

More money to make more sazaaful work and then well...more people hooked and even more money😈🤣

Uhhh Anu...i think you have been sounding like that for a while now🤣🤣🤣
What the...! 😲🤣
Why am the baadnaam one here?🤣🤣
If being besharam wasnt enough now the sadistic psycho too? Doom is near!🤣🤣

No, i did see him holding the rod in the epi but never saw someone include in it a VM😊 Yes agree i really loved the previous few epis as well. Remembering when Abhay was asking that man where Phulwa was and he kept saying : Mere biwi ki jaan khatre mein hai❤️ and senselessly beating him. Uff, that just showed how much he had come to love her.
@Bold- That's the most beautiful description anyone could have made of that moment. 😍 I loved that too, the bit where she is surprised, touches her maang then Abhay tell her to let it remain.  She said (i think) :the snake could not have know that life was finally smiling down at her and that her kismat had changed *sigh* .  Those epis were the best!

You got the aim perfectly across to us with the scenes and song so👍🏼
Oh sorry! I'm so absent minded at times. Sorry I misunderstood. 

Thanks! The moment was so beautiful and sad that...bus i can keep going on lol. 
I know!! I loved those dialogues! I think you hadnt joined us then because during those epis we did endless discussions and analysis on it. Was so much fun! I even wrote a looong post on it. Was so much fun dissecting each and every little detail. 😆

Yup, Abhays 'rehne do Phulwa' was like...the best ever! What more confession could we ask for? 

And Phulwas dialogue was beautiful, you got it right. Sigh. I so miss them yaar.