Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Most Stupidist Rabba Ve Moment Ever! (Page 14)

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
CVs have spoilt everything. They've ruined Arnav's character and Khushi's like anything! There is no consistency, continuity, logic in the episodes! There are so many bloopers. It always looks hastily done. And finally this was the last straw they spoilt Rabba Ve...shit man this truly sucks and sucks big time! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-zozo--MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

They are doing nothing but insulting Rabba ve by playing it in such situations where its not at all required. The Rabba ve didn't make any sense to me today.

why, do musical notes have feelings now? ShockedROFL

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Totally agree! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by -Huma-

The RV moment when Khushi was about to fall and Arnav catches her arm was the most forced RV moment I have ever seen. Neither Khushi nor Arnav looked like they were having Rabba Ve like feelings. The second RV moment when Arnav pulls her towards himself wasnt bad as it showed how Arnav's feelings towards her had changed from the past. But seriously, what was so Rabba veying about the first RV moment?

and yes I know stupidist isnt a word...Its the only thing that came to my mind..lol..
I couldn't agree more. It was completely uncalled for and I don't understand why they are trying to hold the story back by showing same things again and again.  frustrating!

i suppose they didnt want to give the new twist until IPL..
bee95 Newbie
bee95
bee95

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that!!! At that point I rather the argument carried on instead of such a stupid rabba ve moment! First of all how was it romantic in any way, they weren't even physically close, and neither were they emotionally into each other? And it was made worse, when one second it shows he was holding her on one arm and the next second his holding onto the other arm! I was just focusing on that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

Today's Episode:

Positive-
At last we got some intense drama...no comedy at least from Khushi's side...

Negative-
1. Forced Rabba Ve moment...it was almost disgusting to watch
2. Again fight ended mid way with no conclusion reached
3. Arnav is just hell bent on misunderstanding Khushi...not even a tinge of recognition of Khushi's innocence (I don't understand how this man loves Khushi...when he does not even trust her in the least...maybe somewhere he does...but it is not apparent to me at all)

Enough is enough...can we please get a confession from one of the leads tomorrow????? It is a request to the CVs...very simple I must say...and the situations have been perfectly pieced together to lead up to a confession...

comedy is bad as long as it is mixed with a good amount of drama, suspense, intensity etc.
I think the fight will continue tomorrow after Arnav sees Shaym's thread in his cupboard..or after arnav sees khushi's hanky in shaym's hands..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swap-Arhi

CVs have spoilt everything. They've ruined Arnav's character and Khushi's like anything! There is no consistency, continuity, logic in the episodes! There are so many bloopers. It always looks hastily done. And finally this was the last straw they spoilt Rabba Ve...shit man this truly sucks and sucks big time! 

well when tracks are drags, sometimes characters dont stay true to their traits..but i wouldnt say they are ruined..perhaps a bit deviated..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee95

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that!!! At that point I rather the argument carried on instead of such a stupid rabba ve moment! First of all how was it romantic in any way, they weren't even physically close, and neither were they emotionally into each other? And it was made worse, when one second it shows he was holding her on one arm and the next second his holding onto the other arm! I was just focusing on that...

ya noticed the blooper as well..LOL

Go to top