sach me 
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
ohh god...
x

malsub Goldie
malsub
malsub

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Second ur reaction. Only hoping that this will move things forward and CVs dont wake up next week and forget where they left things...Can't w8 for the MU to get over -- i have reached a state where I seriously dont care if Khushi & Arnav confess their feelings for each other as long as the stupid MU is cleared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
anyone? the entire forum princess, is sialing in the same boat! no wonder th etrp's are going low!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuprincessunara

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Mixed feelings ... but I think this is the worst it can get in terms of them having it out at each other... it had to come out ... and hope one of them bursts out or arrives at the truth... feel all this build up is leading to a bust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

anyone? the entire forum princess, is sialing in the same boat! no wonder th etrp's are going low!

lol..but well i have to disagree a bit...despite me being confused whether i was happy with what happened or was sad..i believe it was a fabulous episode..much needed too..at least finally arnav is fighting as a lover and a husband for his rights over Khushi, instead as a brother..and that is quite an improvement in itself..

and as for the TRPs..umm i am quite baffled..cz it was a mere 0.2 decrease despite the glaring downwards spiraling of the rank..it is not so bad...at least i think so...
CVs actually started fixing the story last week..finally i think they have quite well realized how messed up they have got everything in to and trying to rectify it...

yayini IF-Dazzler
yayini
yayini

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Angryyaar.. am @ the peak of frustration after today's episode.. why dont they speak out...?? Angry  and why the hell does anjali insist khushi again and again that her chote should not know about the medicines??AngryShocked  CV's are hell bent ruining the show... Confused
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_pr

I liked today's episode... so many things happened... it kept me rivetted to the show... something which was missing since long... 

The show was always about intense feelings and today they were all there... loved it... Wink

aahh ya the intensity is certainly back!!and i certainly loved that aspect of it!!Star

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index