Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR stop being so rude to khushi

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends how are you all today is the 1st time m posting in this forum i love this show frm the very begining but after watching todays episode i c0uldnt stop myself from writing ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA should stop being so rude to khushi she is so swt n inn0cent she dont know anything but stil she is treated like a culprit? Y cant ASR tel her everything and finish this FIASCO even ASR isnt wrong he has a reason but he loves khushi and if u lov s0meone u trust dat pers0n:/ i want the show trck to pr0gress and finishes sham track n start ARHI track we fans have waited frm s0 l0ng n0w we deserve ARHI d0nt u think friends???Edited by MsLuscious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitachoudhury

totally agree wid u yaar

:) thankx
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
but i wud react the exact same way (if i was a guy and if i see my wife with my bro in law ) dont u think ?? 
MsLuscious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiangel

but i wud react the exact same way (if i was a guy and if i see my wife with my bro in law ) dont u think ??

i agree swty bt atleast he shud tel her da reas0n behind marying her f0rcefuly
JOSH1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She deserves an explanation at least!!
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

i agree swty bt atleast he shud tel her da reas0n behind marying her f0rcefuly

hmmm yeah ...but this is our typical asr rite ... so v cant expect him to burst out his feelings nah .. 
cuz he kinda has those odd moves frm other normal guys :) lol 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can understand why he was  rude to her today, coz he saw the worst..
but I cant understand 1 thing why is not he blurting it out, always running showing his back is not done now..
Just scream, accuse her , just blurt it out man..
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
pls give a full stop 2 this hatred track
its enough now
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
realy u think dat ASR is completely at fault?...we should consider his character at least before we judge him...remember he has been shown emotionles from da begining...da moment he opened up,he found da girl he loves was in his BIL's arms teling h9im to leave his Di,da only person who is his world...He trusted his jija n he turned out to be hideous...He trusted his heart n da person his heart belongs to turns out to be his sisters home wrecker...well dis was from ASR's point of view...yes,we need to remember dat we know da truth,not ASR...i dont know y ppl say dat ASR should have trusted khushi...although from da begining his character has been shown to trust no 1 n he was proven rite many tyms when his chacha n now his jija betrayed him...y should he trust khushi??...y shouldnt he be rude with his sisters home wrecker?...He has always been a rude character n now he has a good reason to be...n Khushi is not completely innocent either...she is very much at fault...she has witnesed Shayam asvancing her even after her mariage...he has made his intentions quite clear...y doesnt she still speak up?...mu me dahi jam gaya ha kya..uff i am frustrated
-SI- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiangel

My question is why isn't he behaving like that with shyam as well. I mean he is the bad guy as well right?