Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LAST PART UP!!! GUTTER OS: Arnav's sudden growth! (Page 6)

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hehehe
hilarious yaar ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N12345N

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
OH F***!!

That was dirty!!

N12345N

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful! From one besharam to another: Please continue! (No offense :))

N12345N

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

OH F***!!

That was dirty!!
Hehehe u bet it was! And next it'll be even worse!

--drama_queen--

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
LOL! such a gutter thought...but totally loved it

N12345N

sidhu285 IF-Rockerz
sidhu285
sidhu285

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Good one...do continue

N12345N

N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Here's part 2...lets just say Khushi is BONKERS!!! And also please have patience coz the funny bit is quite deep into the story..anyways...
Arnav's sudden pain..Enjoy! Big smile

Khushi finally found her uncursing book after searching for it for an hour.

Khushi: Yes I found it! Don't worry Arnavji, I will save you!!!

She opened the book and the contents read:

Uncursing A Man – Kali Maiyya Edition

1)      When he thinks he is an animal and behaves like one.

2)      When he thinks he is a girl and behaves like one.

3)      When he has starts to recall spirits of the dead

4)      When he has the sudden urge to talk to non-living things

5)      When he experiences sudden pain and growth of body parts

6)      When he starts to feel like he is in a bubble

7)      When he starts to shrink

Khushi: Uhh…there it is! Number 5!  She then read the rest of the steps and went off to start the ritual.

She ran to her room, where Arnav was on his laptop, trying to forget the incident that happened an hour ago.

Khushi: Arnavji, you're here, well I need a tiny lock of your hair and a piece of your clothing.

Arnav stood up, startled at what his wife had just said: What the hell Khushi!

Khushi: Oh I knew you would agree, just here….She quickly ran behind him and got hold of his hair and pulled it as hard as possible.

Arnav shocked by the action: Oh, Khushi, what are you doing?

Khushi didn't reply as she was too busy trying to find Arnav's tie inside the Chamkillified wardrobe.  Arnav simply watched her rubbing his bruised head, still trying to register into his head what exactly she is doing.

She then found a satin grey tie and then hurdled out of the room, accompanied by her weird and panicky thoughts.

Arnav stood, confused by her strange acts: That girl is crazy!

She took Arnav's belonging and went to the kitchen and started making her Kali Maiyya potion.

Khushi: She started boiling some goats milk in a pot and dropped in Arnav's hair and tie. Jai Kali Maiyya! Then she added some boiling hot water and then some ginger and tamarind. Jai Kali Maiyya! Soon after, the pot was filled with an added portion of rat poison and salt. Jai Kali Maiyya!

She then kept the potion boiling whilst she scurried back to her room in order to get ready for the main ceremony.

Khushi: Now I have to wait till everyone is sleeping then I can start to uncurse Arnavji! Jai Kali Maiyya.

Khushi then pretended to drift off to sleep whilst she waited for the right moment to get up.When she heard Arnav snoring (like an angel Day Dreaming) she sprung out of her bed and carefully tiptoed to the bathroom to get changed whilst silently chanting Jai Kali Maiyya in her head.

She popped back into the bedroom wearing a long black robe, thick eyeliner and a black turban paired with a skull necklace. Afterwards she brought in a gaint heavy wooden pole and went to the kitchen to attain her homemade potion.

Khushi (whispered): Now I'm all set, Jai Devi – I mean Kali Maiyya!

She cautiously tiptoed to the bed where Arnav was in deep slumber. She took her eyeliner and drew an eye on Arnav's head...to make sure she only harms the spirit and not him. She kept her boiling hot potion ready for her to use, she got hold of the heavy wooden pole, she gulped in fear. Forgive me Arnavji but….. She swung up the pole and slung it down in full pelt straight in Arnav's…………….crotch. JAI KALI MAIYYA!!!!

Arnav: AAAHHH!!!!!! He shrieked and jolted up in fear and absolute agony. AHHH!! WHAT THE!!!! AHHH!!!

Khushi wasn't listening….she needed to waken the spirit in him! She took position again, and swung the pole down twice as hard….in the same exact place as before.

Arnav: HHHAAA KHUSHIII!!!! AHHH AHHH AHHH! He screamed in pain and was horrified by the torture. It was the worst kind of torment he had ever experienced in his life. He started tearing up, but Khushi was over.

Khushi: Don't worry Arnavji, this potion will release the spirit out of your body! Just once more….she grabbed hold of the sizzling and super hot potion and poured it……………..all over Arnav's now throbbing and bleeding area.

Arnav: MMMAAA! Mummy!!!! WHY!! WHY!! He felt like he had a thousand bullets shot straight to that area, he felt helpless, vunerable and completely agonizied. The pain….the pain…it can't be described, it was the ultimate torture. Arnav had lost all hope and simply sat on his bed, screaming and crying in pain. His voice soon turned into high pitched squeaky voices and he lost the power to talk. His face completely soaked with tears. He merely wimpered whilst softly weeping….Why Khushi, why?

Khushi suddenly yelled: JAI KALI MAIYYA! THE SPIRIT HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!! LALLAALALALLALALALALA!!! WOOWOO! Chanting and yodelling in favour of Kali Maiyya, she skipped back to the bathroom, overwhelmed with joy and satisfaction. But if she really knew the utmost pain she caused to her Arnie.

Poor Arnav, he simply sat there, frozen, weeping, whimpering like an injured puppy, still murmuring Why, why?

Do you want me to continue with the last part of this story…don't worry the title is going to be Arnav's sudden pleasure ;)……..vveerryy gutteryy!!!!! Please comment! Big smile

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmisstaskscjklaila889KuheliM.jkskanonymous1906Arshilover218monikhanSmoky05ritika.123inaara_khanJeeti1abhayaobegummanisloveipkkndxyzw231Parker27divya0011sarah_zaishadiyachillT4YY4B4missbubbly04devibnair2009day2008alisowjday_lilyinder1714os112801Chezzie13sanchi333rosalinda92lusciousluckylanilandhari93EverydayCloudshanu.amiSoShyRoshkolovemusiccuteyraizada84Nilanjana_20coderladyApples94UKLotus-Siaa-thelondon12345sandy_nivrencrazy44blah_blah3aanu23seabeautymirka88jpatel-Rimsha-sizzlesPashnapurplekidArhiDeewaniinshuu-Smiles-laavanya4usaruu...SSNAIR..-FarwiiDobaara-ipkknd-fanachu_arshiPepsiGirl101coronapsychepeeplibewakoofLadkinewmoon2011zafibhaktiii--drama_queen--dushturainsamia19basket_101sadufashred12Bunny_Bearcherry227trina2010sidhu285-HoneyBoo-AeDilHaiMushkillara3110FAYKHAN29OmNaMaSteOm...Pwincess......Rapunzel...ASADsweetZOYAlaksh65LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.-Vee05-westindianameena671Tia.0polly_mksarunlicious..

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
RES

*EDITED*

OMG ...*TYPING WITH SHAKY HANDS DUE TO LAUGHTER*

where did u get the info on how to release the spirit...Monkey Icon Cici

hahahaha that was hilarious...awwwhhh poor arnie baby...plzzz continue cuz i wanna see what arnav does next...omg cant wait

request: can u make this an ss/ff plzzz...if imma bit depressed i can surely read this story and rofl and lmfao

my reaction:
Coolstorybrahcat

Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 06 April 2012 at 9:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorSexlover_arshiN12345N--drama_queen--FAYKHAN29

Go to top