Frequent Posters

musicndance thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god
poor arnie
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys! Sorry this is late! Last part of the OS. Arnav's sudden pleasure 😉! Enjoy!

By the morning, Khushi had already woken up, with a new sense of accomplishment and pleasure! She had uncursed her husband! Yet, on the bed Arnav didn't look at all happy. Whilst Khushi slept peacefully without a care in the world, Arnav had been screaming and weeping in pain. His eyes were bloodshot red, due to the lack of sleep . Soon after experiencing the most torturing night, he finally dozed off, still with tears in his eyes. Khushi happily skipped out of the bathroom already showered and dressed, then she noticed that Arnav still hadn't gotten up.

Khushi: (nudging Arnav) Arnavji, Arnavji? No reaction, she started panicking. Arnavji, Arnavji! She started to scream, but Arnav didn't move. ARNAVJI!!! Araai! Hai, Devi Maiyya, I've killed Arnavji! I've killed Arnavji! She started to loudly bawl her eyes out when Anjali heard the noise and rushed into the room.

Anjali: What happened, Khushiji? Why are you crying?

Khushi: Di, I, I, I…killed Arnavji! She managed to squeeze out of her amidst her flood of tears and sniffs.

Anjali: Kya! She turned her attention to the still injured man on the bed. She walked up to him and placed her fingers in front of his nose to check if he was breathing. She silently giggled, she had her chance to play a very naughty prank on Khushi. She faked crying and said to her What have you done Khushiji? What have you done to my Chote?

Khushi: I…I, Arnavji was cursed, because when I was washing my lingerie he walked in and and his (she pointed at his crotch) that started growing! He was cursed!! He started shouting at me and told me to get out! I then uncursed him by taking the holy pole (she picked up the pole which was kept on the side of the bed) and I hit his cursed area twice to awaken the spirit. Then, then I poured this boiling hot couldrun of Kali Maiyya, Jai Kali Maiyya (she fisted her hand in the air then carried on crying) potion there to release the spirit…but but I ended up killing him! She used her dupatta as a tissue and sneezed horrendously into it.

Anjali started laughing until she got a pain in her stomach and finally sat on the green recliner.  She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Khushi was so innocent, she didn't even know what an erection was! : Sorry, Khushiji…oh god, ye paagal ladki be nah! Arnav is not dead but just sleeping very deeply. She picked up a glass of water on the side table and sprinkled it on Arnav, laughing at the Kali Maiyya sign drawn on his head.

Arnav woke up screaming: Why, why Khushi why! He then looked up to see a laughing Di and a whaling Khushi. What, what. Khushi, why did you do that last night? Then he realised that Di was there and stopped.

Anjali noticed this: Arai, don't worry Chote (giggle), I know everything, go (giggle) say what you want (giggle).

Arnav was now more embarrassed than he had ever been, how did Di know about this?: Di, di, leave, just please Di! He begged, with a slight tinge of embarrassment and helplessness.

Anjali: Ok, ok..you two carry on with…(giggle)..uhh Jai Kali Maiyya! She mimicked Khushi and wlaked out the room trying really hard to hold in her laughter, but sadly failed.

Arnav: Khushi, why did you do that?

Khushi: Voh, you, do you remember yesterday in the bathroom when it grew (she pointed at his crotch, making him cringe)

Arnav (hesitating): Ha, what about that?

Khushi: Well you were cursed, cursed! So I took out my Kali Maiyya hand book and helped release the spirit by doing that…she got quieter and quieter on every syllable as she noticed Arnav's face raging with anger.

Arnav: Oh, so you hurt me? You idiot! Why Khushi, just why!

Khushi: You were cursed Arnavji! Cursed!

Arnav: (he didn't know what to do but tell her the truth, he was helpless. mumbling): Khushi, that, that was an erection.

Khushi: Erection? Kya, what is that? I've heard of election, what are you trying to become an MP! (she placed her hands on her hips) What who would vote for you, unless they like bossy Lad Governers! She stopped again, as she looked at Arnav. Who couldn't help but smile at his wife's innocence.

Arnav: I was….horny.

Khushi: Horny..kya, as in HONK HONK horny? She asked, her question dripping with innocence.

Arnav laughed at her sweetness, she was just an innocent little puppy!: Khushi, I'm not curs-

Khushi: Well, it doesn't matter, because I still have to complete the last step, the massaging process.

Arnav stopped, his eyes widened as he realised what she meant. He impatiently said: Ma-massaging. I'm cursed, I'm cursed! Yes, Khushi, finish this last step! Ma- Massaging process.

Khushi: See, I knew it! Wait, let me get changed into my robe and turban. She ran into the bathroom. Arnav couldn't believe it, how his luck had changed overnight. He got up and limped to the door and closed it along with all the curtains.

Khushi came back in (changed into her Kali Maiyya outfit) and realised what he did.: Why are you doing that?

Arnav: Oh, um so that the spirits don't come back in he smirked with a naughty gaze in his eyes. This was it, his dream was about to come true. He got undressed and sat on the bed.

Khushi's eyes widened at the view of her husband's manly glory.: That…is big. (Arnav smirked ) I know. She then sat next to him and chanted Jai Kali Maiyya Jai Kali Maiyya and started massaging away.

Arnav was in great pleasure! Looks like it was all worth it in the end! So he laid there and enjoyed the rest of the process, with a massive smile on his face, as he looked on to see a happy yet crazy Khushi stroking his ****.

That's it guys! The last part..how was it! was it the guttery ending you imagined? 😳😉 Please comment! 😃
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
buhahaha... 🤣

loved it loved it 😊

no more wordzzz 😉
Edited by ssnair - 12 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
he finally got compensation..
shagun_sarun thumbnail
awesum part...very well written

loved ur gutter OS...do write more😉
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goddd... total gutterish ending to an absolutely gutterish OS!!! Thoroughly enjoyed it!!! 🤣
senorita2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never ever laughed so much in my entire life while reading something .. OMG wh
at was that ? what was thaaat? ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha. .. OMG. . I have gone nuts. . oops
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jai jail kali maiya ROFL!!!
loved it dear ! :)
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg ... tht was one hell of an os ...

i feel tht i am possessed ... lol