India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A small story

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
              I am going to tell u something which is completely unrelated to the serial. But I will tell u the reason after writing the story here.
              Once upon a time, there were 2 Buddhist monks. They had taken an oath of celibacy while turning into monks. A part of that celibacy oath was that they should never touch a woman. Once, it was heavily raining and they were crossing stream. While they were doing that, they found a woman in flimsy white clothes completely drenched in rain and was finding it difficult to cross the stream. One of them didn't help the woman thinking of his oath. Whereas the other one helped the woman by carrying her on his shoulders and made her reach the other bank of the stream.
              They reached their monastery. The monk who helped the woman forgot about it and got indulged in his work. The other who didn't help the woman was still thinking about how could his mate touch a woman. He went and said the same to the one who helped the woman. The monk who helped the woman just said these words. " I touched the woman and forgot about that. U are the one who is still touching that woman"
               Guys, now I will tell u the reason why I had to write this story. The people who enacted ( Ram and Sakshi) the episode number 166 might have forgotten that. The people who were the crew during the shooting might have forgotten that. The people who have watched it and enjoyed it ( most of us) had a gala time and have it as a sweet memory and even we have moved on. But the people who haven't watched it thinking of it as nuisance and shit are still ranting about that. It shows that they are still hooked there. Come on guys. U didn't like it then why do u even talk about it. It has been more than a month and it is ridiculous that u r still holding it. I am sort of fed up reading negative stuff about that even after a month's time.

Edited by ravichitra - 05 April 2012 at 9:05am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramtrieshkalpoealfybaas-tvtulika_2810pisces12Alaadinyomammajayashspink27shra28balhfan4evergirdharmonasnehasyaharibol79-evan-fanrayaSiacutie-SweetEtika-exploringmyselfmaris08jakther7salsalyswethasyam08TVserialfreakLovingRaYaMani-RKavivakirk

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Chitra dear , I understand .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girdharmonachitloneravivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

NO seriously Sreedevi, U write any post or anything related to this all u get is ranting by them. Why are they still there and its sort of spoiling everyone's moods while responding at times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

NO seriously Sreedevi, U write any post or anything related to this all u get is ranting by them. Why are they still there and its sort of spoiling everyone's moods while responding at times
 No need to spoil our mood . We are the ones still having a good time and enjoying a great show. The cup is always half full for us .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoebalhfan4evergirdharmonachitloneravivakirk

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@ravichitra
Really a good story didi...main aap se sehmat hoon...the story 100 per cent is suitable...hats off to you...ClapClap...people who watch the episode and criticize it are HYPOCRITES Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4evergirdharmonachitloneravivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

No need to spoil our mood . We are the ones still having a good time and enjoying a great show. The cup is always half full for us .

Generally i ignore them. Today i found two such similar posts Sreedevi. I wanted to quote that in their posts itself. But found it would be rude and thought that everyone else also has to read it and hence posted it in a new thread.

balhfan4evergirdharmonaavivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@ravichitra
Really a good story didi...main aap se sehmat hoon...the story 100 per cent is suitable...hats off to you...ClapClap...people who watch the episode and criticize it are HYPOCRITES Angry

And funny thing is Kishore, people who haven't seen it are also commenting on it. Ridiculous

girdharmonaTVserialfreakavivakirk

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Generally i ignore them. Today i found two such similar posts Sreedevi. I wanted to quote that in their posts itself. But found it would be rude and thought that everyone else also has to read it and hence posted it in a new thread.
 I know, wanted to rant my head off but felt they are doing this just for attention .so better to ignore it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonegirdharmonaSiacutiechitloneravivakirk

Go to top