I like Asha & Abhijeet storyline..

Posted: 12 years ago
They both are so cute, and it is so refreshing in the middle of the ghisa-pita drama going on...

They look so cute together! I hope there are no issues when it comes to their marriage.. πŸ˜³
yeah...both r cute...
but i am wondering what is the drama cv's r planning...
it wont be like a cakewalk for them for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
mujhe bhi inki love story bahut  achhi lagti hai pur mujhe darr hai dadisa phir se anandi ko kothari mein band na karden jub aasha ko chudiyaan pehnane pur ki thin Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
I think either Madan Singh or Abhi's parents will have a problem with it or they might bump Abhi off or they might surprise us and have no hurdles at all. 
πŸ˜‰Good to see spiinning cameras following ash abhi for a changeπŸ˜†,all golden oldies soundtracks for them but wohi bv style  payal romance ..after jagya jagat now it's abhishek handing out payals..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by msnautanki

They both are so cute, and it is so refreshing in the middle of the ghisa-pita drama going on...

They look so cute together! I hope there are no issues when it comes to their marriage.. πŸ˜³

Dear Ms Nautanki, it's 'Indian Television', where not even a single thing can happen without problems 😊 and here we have an issue of widow remarriage.

Again BV makers are aiming to do a good deed by raising this issue but I'm sure they'll blow it out of proportion like they always do 😭
Yeah Asha and Abhishek make a good pair. But everytime i watch their romance i feel 10 mins of time is gone in the half an hr slot of BV...sometimes more than that! I hope they wind it up quickly!! Am more interested in Anandi's life!
Originally posted by pjyo

πŸ˜‰Good to see spiinning cameras following ash abhi for a changeπŸ˜†,all golden oldies soundtracks for them but wohi bv style  payal romance ..after jagya jagat now it's abhishek handing out payals..πŸ˜†
bv wale...r so fond of action reply...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I feel abhishek's parents might have an issue.

Madan singh would be all too happy PROVIDED ABHISHEK'S INTENTION IS MARRIAGE.

He wont like any romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Yeterday Asha n abhishek's phone coversation remined me of my teenage days...😳
Back then mobile was still a luxury and usually parents didnt provide mobiles to students...In those time school/college romance was through landlines only...
giving blank calls when parents picked the phone...waiting near the phone to receive romantic calls...secretly talking at night and hoping nobody picks up the other extension..😳
Oh those days were so much fun.😊😊
Their romance is also just like schooldays...shy glances...secret dating..oh I am feeling so  nostalegic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ