Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Are CVs taking SwaRon fans for GRANTED? (Page 3)

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Like I said on Joyee's topic, if only I had answers to any of those questions, I'd be a much happier person tonight.

I have nothing to add Saku, you said it all. And I'm afraid it IS a one way street from where the CVs are looking. Viewership maango, par scenes tarsa tarsa ke do. Like the two SwaRon bits in yesterday's epi and the night before last...it was ONE SwaRon scene split in two. Why, may I ask? Khairaat baanto-ing, the CVs are? Taras khao-ing? Hafte mein do din toh dikha do SwaRon varna bacche ro padenge. Ole le le. And we're expected to be mollified by this noble gesture because hey, what'll we do, whine a little and relapse into moaning for some more time? And if we do say something, then they can just term us anti-D3ians and be done with it. Sorted. What never occurs to them is that we LOVE D3 for a reason. We have NOTHING against anybody else being shown, we know everyone's important. What do have an issue with is SwaRon NOT being shown. As parallel leads, it's just odd. And as the brilliant actors and performers they are, it's terribly unfair.

What surprises me even more is, that despite his hectic examination schedule, Shantanu 's still very visible in the episodes...but Sneha? Like, are you kidding me? She's the BEST actress in the entire bunch, no offense meant to anyone, and she gets what, a few minutes in the whole WEEK? Seriously, CVs?! And SwaRon together toh I don't even want to say...where there track was, where it is and where it'll be are three humongous question marks hovering in mid air. And I'm just TIRED of looking at them without any answers or respite in sight.

Sigh. Ouch

Your comment should be a post in itself Nandu...how nicely you've put itSmile
Ab pata chal raha hai ki why they split the SwaRon scene into two on monday n tuesday. They thought ki aisa karne se we'll be happy that we got to see SwaRon on both the days no matter how short or random the scene is. This just proves what the CV's think of us. A bunch of dimwits perhaps??
Way to go CV's...dhanya ho gaye hum...-___-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus-Sakina-

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i don't think they care about fans of swaron .. i feel they ain't reading any of the posts here .. if they were then the swaron story would have been completely different .. all they care about is taani , tarey , now viha and of course  how to use swaron for fillers .. for maintaining the trp's .. 
and talking about sharon's POV, sharon dikhegi to POV milega na .. she is getting the least screen space any lead can possibly ever get .. so better not to expect anything from swaron .. i mean from swayam and sharon .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

You spoke my mind Saku...I do hope the CV's get to read this post...

Pehle D3 was projected as Kria's story, then it became Rey's story and now its looking like Taani's story...inn sab mein Swayam n Sharon kaha hai??!!!!!!

CV's ko agar aisa treatment dena hi tha SwaRon ko, toh why did they even put these two characters in the show??? Why did they even introduce us to the most wonderful love-story on TV???? Why did they show us beautiful scenes like the RDX party, pehla nasha sequence, tango/salsa sequence, the corridor scenes and many many more...????? WHY??

Bekaar mein sapney kyun dikhaye??!!!

I'm sick of the filler-ish SwaRon scenes, sick of the random TP episodes where everyone else gets the limelight except Swayam n Sharon, sick of open-ended n incomplete SwaRon scenes, all in all sick of the current track...

Wonder for how long the CV's want to continue ignoring the massive SwaRon fanbase n their endless pleas. And wonder what they're gonna do when we've all had enough one day and just decide to stop watching the show once n for all.

highlighted part-Exactly.Pehle sapne dikhao,aur phir wahi sapno ko todke,dustbin mein phenk do!

candybar

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Pehle D3 was projected as Kria's story, then it became Rey's story and now its looking like Taani's story...inn sab mein Swayam n Sharon kaha hai??!!!!!!

CV's ko agar aisa treatment dena hi tha SwaRon ko, toh why did they even put these two characters in the show??? Why did they even introduce us to the most wonderful love-story on TV???? Why did they show us beautiful scenes like the RDX party, pehla nasha sequence, tango/salsa sequence, the corridor scenes and many many more...????? WHY??

I'm sick of the filler-ish SwaRon scenes, sick of the random TP episodes where everyone else gets the limelight except Swayam n Sharon, sick of open-ended n incomplete SwaRon scenes, all in all sick of the current track...

Wonder for how long the CV's want to continue ignoring the massive SwaRon fanbase n their endless pleas. And wonder what they're gonna do when we've all had enough one day and just decide to stop watching the show once n for all.

highlighted part-Exactly.Pehle sapne dikhao,aur phir wahi sapno ko todke,dustbin mein phenk do!
Unhe lagta hai ki we're used to it and hum sirf chup-chaap baith sakte hai,patiently wait kar sakte hai ...kuch kar nahi sakte...

-Sakina-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sakina-

Unhe lagta hai ki we're used to it and hum sirf chup-chaap baith sakte hai,patiently wait kar sakte hai ...kuch kar nahi sakte...

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Excuse me, who are you? Stern Smile
Oh, I remember, my old bud. D'oh

@Topic: 
Yes, they are taking Swayum and Sharon for granted, when have they not? Honestly, I still think we have no right, whatsoever to question what a writer writes, after all the story is theirs to to develop. But at the present time, I don't see anything developing, not much. The recent SwaRon scene, I liked and all I can do is to sit back and wait if they make use of it for some progress there. My biggest fear is, that Swayum's character isn't screwed cause, I can also justify Sharon's doings to myself, but if Swayum goes lamer, I might not be able to justify that, cause Sharon IS a bitch but Swayum is NOT lame. That's about it.

-K

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-marauder

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron47

i don't think they care about fans of swaron .. i feel they ain't reading any of the posts here .. if they were then the swaron story would have been completely different .. all they care about is taani , tarey , now viha and of course  how to use swaron for fillers .. for maintaining the trp's .. 
and talking about sharon's POV, sharon dikhegi to POV milega na .. she is getting the least screen space any lead can possibly ever get .. so better not to expect anything from swaron .. i mean from swayam and sharon .. 
@Red...agree one hundred percent... D'oh
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Like I said on Joyee's topic, if only I had answers to any of those questions, I'd be a much happier person tonight.

I have nothing to add Saku, you said it all. And I'm afraid it IS a one way street from where the CVs are looking. Viewership maango, par scenes tarsa tarsa ke do. Like the two SwaRon bits in yesterday's epi and the night before last...it was ONE SwaRon scene split in two. Why, may I ask? Khairaat baanto-ing, the CVs are? Taras khao-ing? Hafte mein do din toh dikha do SwaRon varna bacche ro padenge. Ole le le. And we're expected to be mollified by this noble gesture because hey, what'll we do, whine a little and relapse into moaning for some more time? And if we do say something, then they can just term us anti-D3ians and be done with it. Sorted. What never occurs to them is that we LOVE D3 for a reason. We have NOTHING against anybody else being shown, we know everyone's important. What do have an issue with is SwaRon NOT being shown. As parallel leads, it's just odd. And as the brilliant actors and performers they are, it's terribly unfair.

What surprises me even more is, that despite his hectic examination schedule, Shantanu 's still very visible in the episodes...but Sneha? Like, are you kidding me? She's the BEST actress in the entire bunch, no offense meant to anyone, and she gets what, a few minutes in the whole WEEK? Seriously, CVs?! And SwaRon together toh I don't even want to say...where there track was, where it is and where it'll be are three humongous question marks hovering in mid air. And I'm just TIRED of looking at them without any answers or respite in sight.

Sigh. Ouch

They're making the BEST actress of the lot promote the godforsaken NOMARKS cream-they're making the parallel lead do this-Aur kya kya,CVs?

The SwaRon 'SCENE' this week,if it can be called so...was almost as if donated to us...taras khaake.

Humaare ITNA karne ke baad.

SwaRon fans have NEVER stopped watching the show.Inspite of all the SHIT we get,in the name of a 'STORY',we've been loyal to the show throughout.

And WE'RE the ones who get slighted.

CVs,are you guys for REAL?

Fans ki feelings hurt karna ITNA aasan hai aap logon ke liye?Ouch

Go to top