India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Are CVs taking SwaRon fans for GRANTED?

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Okay,I've been one of the optimistic ones,and i never thought i'd say something like this,but I've had ENOUGH.Legit.

Honestly,what in the world is going on?Have the CVs forfeited their quality of coming up with a good storyline?Do they even REMEMBER who SwaRon ARE?

We see slight changes in Sharon,we see her drawn to Swayam,but we never see Sharon's side of the story,we never see the story from Sharon's point of view.We;ve actually got used to it now,aisi haalat hai.

But now,the CVs prefer showing insane,bogus timepass stuff rather than showing SwaRon?Sharon has just revealed to Swayam that she had been lying about Shivam all along,and Swayam has realized WHY Sharon did it-instead of showing a decisive development regarding that aspect of their life,we're subjected to an entire episode of,well,TIMEPASS.

CVs,do you even REMEMBER SwaRon?Are you guys for real?Are you seriously taking the entire  SwaRon fan base for GRANTED?You boast of the TRP's remaining constant even after Shakti left,even during that period of crisis.Who kept them constant,may i ask?The air?The water?The sun?The mountains?The Heavens above?

It was us SwaRon fans.If D3 is what it is today,We Swaron fans are partly responsible FOR it.
So,since its never,and SHOULD NEVER be a one-way street...lets analyse what WE get in return.

1.No SwaRon scenes,if lucky,negligible SwaRon scenes.

2.Most of the times-open-ended SwaRon scenes.

3.NEVER,not even for once,a chance to see Sharon's point of view.

4.SwaRon used as scapegoats for OTHER love stories.

5.No SwaRon on the banner.

Samajh nahi aata,HOW to react to all this.Hum jitna bhi karein,CVs seem to ttake some kind of pleasure in ROYALLY IGNORING SwaRon and SwaRon fans.

What IS the reason for this?
Is THIS what the CVs have left us for?

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon.is.magicswaron47neeliyerarmaitybarbdollnly4usharoncandybarRadioactive.Gratitude_Meanniemathiaskr-bitz-NikiBh8DaShInG_DeViLtaniya_dostii--Rumeli--radzammyRiddikulusBeulaSwaRonthegameisonAblazedEnigma..maraudershaani2209manasie23CrazyGirl.21

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Sakina di, I can totally understand where you're coming from...Cause like you, I was one of those real optimistic SwaRon fan who managed to find a silver lining in every SwaRon scene...Good or Bad !!! But now, I've had enough...I've given enough chances to the CVs and every time, all we get is disappointment !!! 

Seriously, do the CVs think we're Fools ??? That we're going to sit here and help them with their TRPs and we'll be happy with the tiny bits of SwaRon that they give us ??? When Shakti left, and the show's future was uncertain...at that time, it wasn't like we were getting any SwaRon scenes...but we still stayed and supported D3 !!! And now to be taken for granted like this !!! W*F do the CVs think of themselves ??? That they can do anything they want, and we'll just sit here and still watch the show ??? If that's what they think, then the only thing I can say to them is DREAM ON !!!

The SwaRon track has been stagnant for the past 4 months and nothing is being done to move forward their track !!! The small SwaRon scenes that we do get are totally random and don't help with the progress of SwaRon at all !!! Even those scenes that we think will help move forward the SwaRon track end up disappointing us as the CVs make SwaRon go back to normal the next day and act as if nothing happened between them !!! If this is how SwaRon are going to be treated, then when exactly are they going to get together ??? I don't think its going to happen in this life time at this rate !!!

The CVs better realise that we fans have had enough of this !!! We will not sit by and watch SwaRon or their fans be treated this way !! If the CVs don't mend their ways soon and start giving us proper SwaRon track that will move forward their track, then we fans are leaving the show !!! I'm sorry...No matter how much I love SwaRon and TanHa, I can't see them being royally ignored like this !!! I rather quit D3 than go through this torture !!! 

Edited by ABBY92 - 05 April 2012 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Optimism is way outta my dictionary these days.
Everytime i feel that there's going to be some progress in the scenes to come, the CV's prove me wrong. I'm sick & tired of the CV's ignoring SwaRon & their fan base.
Do we even matter to them? Do SwaRon matter to them?
The answer, NO. all that they care about is their TRP. But, they are forgetting that to keep the TRP up we gotta watch the show. when D3 was going through a difficult phase it is us, th SwaRon fans, who stood by them, supported them. some people even left D3, which could have caused drastic effects on the show's TRP & ranking but we kept on following the show. In the hope that we might get to see our fav couple togather soon.
If this is the way they wanna show gratitude then i'd rather tell them to keep to themselves. Do they really think that we will watch whatever crap that that shove on us. don't they understand the Swaron has got a bigger fan base than any of the existing couples on the show. When will the CV's get that showing SwaRon as filers won't keep u happy, that showing such Random scenes wont keep us happy.
Why are Tanha always sidelined even with the immense potential that hey have.They are wasting the talents of TanHa. Why don't they just recognize the potential that they have & try to use it. Its just too frustrating to see them being sidelined.
It's just sickening to watch D3 these days. It's only TanHa that keeps me going with this show.
P.S awesome post Sakina di

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 05 April 2012 at 8:48am

-Sakina-

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Excellent Post Saku Clap
We have tried our level best to keep the TRP's up for the show. Watched each and every episode with a hope to get at least one SwaRon scene.
But what do we always get only TIMEPASS. D'oh
Even if we get a SwaRon its next to negligible or just INCOMPLETE.Angry
We all know what Swayam feels. What is his reaction to any word said by Sharon. But we never get to see what Sharon actually feels. What is her POV in any situation between her and Swayam.
And Banner HUH kya bole. Half of TRP's is due to SwaRon fans only but still no SwaRon in the banner. DISAPPOINTING.Ouch
If CV's continue the same i guess they will lose SwaRon fan-base for sure. Dead

Edited by swaron24 - 05 April 2012 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-CrazyGirl.21

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
agree wit u Saku di!!I m literally fed up nw..dere aint any clear progress in swaRon..n random swaRon scenes of nanosecond tym span..fail to embark any permanent effect on sharon..rathr til nw we havnt seen sharon's POV..!!If D3 continues wit al dese crap..den I dont think..til 100yrs..we wud evr see swaRon hapenin..rathr..instead of putting up infinite limit of stupidity..Y dont dey show a clr devlpmnt in D story of SwaRon..wich has such high potential..n mreovr wen viewers r constantly demanding to C dat!

Edited by Rumeli_GkD - 05 April 2012 at 8:44am

-Sakina-

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Like I said on Joyee's topic, if only I had answers to any of those questions, I'd be a much happier person tonight.

I have nothing to add Saku, you said it all. And I'm afraid it IS a one way street from where the CVs are looking. Viewership maango, par scenes tarsa tarsa ke do. Like the two SwaRon bits in yesterday's epi and the night before last...it was ONE SwaRon scene split in two. Why, may I ask? Khairaat baanto-ing, the CVs are? Taras khao-ing? Hafte mein do din toh dikha do SwaRon varna bacche ro padenge. Ole le le. And we're expected to be mollified by this noble gesture because hey, what'll we do, whine a little and relapse into moaning for some more time? And if we do say something, then they can just term us anti-D3ians and be done with it. Sorted. What never occurs to them is that we LOVE D3 for a reason. We have NOTHING against anybody else being shown, we know everyone's important. What do have an issue with is SwaRon NOT being shown. As parallel leads, it's just odd. And as the brilliant actors and performers they are, it's terribly unfair.

What surprises me even more is, that despite his hectic examination schedule, Shantanu 's still very visible in the episodes...but Sneha? Like, are you kidding me? She's the BEST actress in the entire bunch, no offense meant to anyone, and she gets what, a few minutes in the whole WEEK? Seriously, CVs?! And SwaRon together toh I don't even want to say...where there track was, where it is and where it'll be are three humongous question marks hovering in mid air. And I'm just TIRED of looking at them without any answers or respite in sight.

Sigh. Ouch

Edited by nandinidev - 05 April 2012 at 8:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron47SwaRon.is.magiccandybar-Sakina-LiveEatLove

SwaRon.is.magic Groupbie
SwaRon.is.magic
SwaRon.is.magic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
OPTIMISM.. and Cvs .. bad combo I must say! Experienced it as well.
Okay, I am royally pissed . All thanks to Cvs.

Dudeee, you actually think you can give us that Vicky-Neha marriage crap and we'll not say anything ?! You think we'll be like "Oh wooowww.. what an amazing epsiode?!?!"

Get real guys, please!

That whole Vicky-Neha crap was super irritating.. Okay, I like light ViHa scenes but something like this ?! You're just making me hate them.

Well, Ever heard of SwaRon ?! Yeah, they used to be there in the show. Like the leads ?! They are the ones who have a HUGE GIGANTIC FANBASE!! 
Remember ?!
I guess NO!

You're royally wasting SNEHA KAPOOR and SHANTANU MAHESHWARI's talent. The are the best actors I have ever come across.

What are you upto CVs ?! You really want to continue your show ?!

Edited by SwaRon.is.magic - 05 April 2012 at 9:19am

-Sakina-

NikiBh8 IF-Dazzler
NikiBh8
NikiBh8

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Res...!! 
From The Begining Y Swaron Fans Hve To Suffer Censored

Go to top