Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

One full week= ONLY 5 minutes of SwaRon??

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
So, what is it that the creative team of Cinevistaas is trying to do with D3?????????
My question is directed at the screen-space distribution of D3 characters.So is Cinevistaas trying to tell us that D3 viewers expect to eagerly watch a ViHa scene???????? Like really?????????
Well, first and foremost I would like to mention that timepass ViHa scenes we all love watching but a full-fledged one today at the cost of a SwaRon scene...LAST STRAW FOR SWARON FANS THIS IS...Angry

Giving ViHa as much screenspace as SwaRon??????????? Should i laugh over it or be disgusted at the way the production house has been hurting SwaRon fans and their emotions attached with all their expectations from a nice SwaRon track...

No one should even point that coz shantanu has exams,so the less no of swaron scenes...coz shantannu was there right throughout the whole episode...but the production house chose to make him do a boy gang scene instead of a SwaRon scene...Great...and about Sneha K...lemme not even go there...how royally is her acting talent being wasted...just how royally...

If,our dear Cinevistaas choses to do a ViHa scene instead of a SwaRon scene...ummm den they should ask for trps from ViHa fans only and not 1000's of SwaRon fans...

And...if cinevistaas think their show runs coz of ViHa fan-following now...then well...my advice to all SwaRon fans...don't watch the show coz our expectations are being tampered over every single time but still we keep watching and helping in building  the trps...What for?????????????????Cry

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon.is.magicswaron47Sunaya942cute4u_22Tuba_KSGJalebiHearts---Shweta---nly4usharondoc42Phosphenessurbhi_d3proudbongRadioactive.Gratitude_MeNikiBh8taniya_dostii--Rumeli---bitz-DaShInG_DeViLyasrikrittika23HPHolic-3Riddikulusshaani2209manasie23nami2811thegameisonThe007ShivaniABBY92marauder

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Dil ki baat bol di Joyee...
Ok I know that Vicky n Neha deserve their share of attention too...but from the past two weeks they've been getting a LOT of attention...RDX ke shaadi ke time pe bhi they got lots of scenes...
But now...they're STILL getting such lambe lambe scenes...?? WHY???

I guess the CV's think that the amount of SwaRon they showed in the past 2 weeks is enough to keep us quite for a while and they can force down random TP episodes like this down our throats...

I'm sorry but if that's the case, then they're in for a huge loss in TRP's...coz koi maane ya na maane...SwaRon contribute  a GREAT deal in gaining TRP's...agar unhe hi aise ignore karein, sideline karien toh how do they expect the show to garner good TRP's????...koi miracle nahi ho jayega...

I seriously feel bad for Shantanu n Sneha...such power-house performers, such amazing dancers...they get to be a part of a show which can't even afford to give them a substantial scene in a week...

Edited by candybar - 05 April 2012 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Riddikulusnami2811LiveEatLove

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

If only I had any answers to those questions, I'd be a much happier person. So yes, what are they trying to do with D3? They're trying to settle in the new girl. Very noble. And much needed too, admittedly. But why they must do it at SwaRon's cost is just beyond me. Like you said, Joyee, ViHa got like an entire segment tonight, almost. And SwaRon...oh I'm sorry, they still exist, do they? Because the last time I remember them having a full-fledged scene that lasted more than 3 minutes was...oh yeah, the Hum Aapke Hain Kaun rip-off scene that did absolutely NOTHING for their track in general. Of course they exist. The sad part of all this being that I need reminders to convince myself of that fact. Ugh. D'oh

Edited by nandinidev - 05 April 2012 at 8:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22doc42candybarkrittika23nami2811LiveEatLovemanasie23

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Are you kidding me jayeeta... ViHa are getting more screenspace then SwaRon... so why do we even contribute to the trps when in overall 80mins of D3 all we get is 5 mins of SwaRon... seriously...

funny... light ViHa moments are fine but... but dedicating an entire episode to VIHa... n royally ignoring D3... well if u think its only ViHa fans watching the show... why do we stand with u n help to build ur trps... enough is enough... shantanu's exams is no reason... cuz we saw swayam throughout... n sneha uski acting talent is royally wasted... wow keep it up n lose the other fan base...

Edited by manasie - 05 April 2012 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22candybar

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i know. First of all ViHa are getting on my nerves these days & over that THIS..!!! What do they think, that ViHa has a larger fan base? That ViHa scnes are enough to satisfy the fans? That we will accept ViHa at the cost of SwaRon. Ek bhi dhanka SwaRon scene nahi mila aaj.
Do the CV's think that we are going to just take what we get & shut up..!!
Its getting too much these days. Why can't they understand that SwaRon have a larger fan base than any of the existing couples in D3. why is is that we have to be ignored every single time.
Ughh. i don't even know what to say.

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 05 April 2012 at 8:56am
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Don't even know how I should let out my frustrations...The CVs were the ones who made SwaRon the second lead..and last time,we were fine with them getting less screen space than the lead couple...That's understandable !!! But now, to be sidelined by the supporting characters...W*F is this ??? This is the last straw man !!! Are the CVs trying to tell us that people rather watch ViHa than SwaRon ??? Have they gone crazy ???

I used to like the light hearted and funny ViHa moments...But now, it has gone over board...I can't take the over acting any more...I know they're meant to be filmy and all...But there comes a point, where it stops being funny and just turns annoying !!! I feel like banging my head on the wall when I watch ViHa now days !!! I can't take the torture any more and Yes, it may sound mean...but that's what ViHa has become for me...Total TORTURE !!!

Do we even need to compare the fan following of SwaRon and ViHa ?? We all know who's the clear winner...so,why are the CVs doing this ?? Tannu's exams can't be a reason as you so rightly said cause he was there through out the whole epi !!! If there was anyone missing, its Sneha !!! And that's so sad !!! Cause to me, Sneha is the best actor in D3 and her talents are never used properly on the show !!!

Damn man, I can't believe we have to deal with this now...that we actually have to see SwaRon being ignored for supporting characters !!! This is just not acceptable !!! We fans aren't going to tolerate this any more !!! If SwaRon are not going to be given any importance, then I'm out of here !!! There's no point in watching a show where real talent can't be regonised and used properly...Despite being the two best actors in the whole show, Tannu and Sneha are royally ignored !!! Tannu is being used in stupid boys scene and Sneha, we hardly see her !!! We can't see TanHa being treated like this !!! If this continues, WE WILL QUIT D3 !!!

Edited by ABBY92 - 05 April 2012 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22nami2811LiveEatLoveCrazyGirl.21

-bitz- IF-Dazzler
-bitz-
-bitz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Exactly ONLY 5 mins...what did we see this week only ViHa and Tanni..that's it... That's not done. We always got less SwaRon scenes, but this time we got ONLY A scene. Not done CV's.Angry
Shantannu and Sneha are seen in random scenes but not together what for?? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

aishasully IF-Rockerz
aishasully
aishasully

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
this is jus da beggining guys itll cntinue lyk dis imagine hw we kriyaansh fans feel

Go to top