India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Connect the dots...

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Now as the time is passing ahem is remebering the holi scene...today when he remeber of him chasing gopi that time he was slightly confused but then when she lest look at her so lovingly...n now when jigar will bring the photoframe how will he connect those scenes? gopi will not easily speak out to ahem about their holi closeness...n as its holi photo n today flashback,his dream...broken bangles etc...will he coneect the minute parts...as of broken bangles ...I said it becuase...slowly ahem is remebering it n when he will dream of closeness with her..I'm sure he will know why those broken bangles were lying there n their sd

* day before yesterday...it was a dream
* today the colour flashed...he remember him chasing gopi
*if bi-mistake gopi brokes  her bangles while doing some work...so will it trigger him of Sd..to link     with the bangles he found after holi??????

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsancheetakanajigokuljazz54321shajnaiiSavitha0101-neela-scorpian87rsk16doc4everSandy914PN_luvs_ArjunsandyukAgrata23Dhabu89-AmalAziz-FlowerHaterJustlikethat1ANJ4ani_gr

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hetal i dont think ahamji is a smart cookie in this matter. he needs another dose of bhang to make him remember. this is pathetic.
how come aranv and kushi remember what they did in bhang effect and aham forgets. both shows share the same writer.
i m angry with that fellow

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chillysandyukdoc4everAgrata23Dhabu89-AmalAziz-

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ya it could happend hetal; Big smilewhat if ahem ji fell on gopi or gopi fell on ahemji that could trigger the memory of them falling on the bed and maybe furtherBig smile.i just cant stop smiling

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-doc4everHot_Indo_ChillysandyukAgrata23Dhabu89-AmalAziz-Hetp

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i don't know if he'll be able to connect the dots he's pretty dense when it comes to romance and connecting the dots of a day spent when he was drunk i think he would need to remember the entire day in order to realize what happened that day 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chillysandyuk-AmalAziz-

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goody7775

ya it could happend hetal; Big smilewhat if ahem ji fell on gopi or gopi fell on ahemji that could trigger the memory of them falling on the bed and maybe furtherBig smile.i just cant stop smiling
he yaa...u added one more...hope he falls nowDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-scorpian87sandyuk-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

ROFLboy is really gone nowHeart

-neela-scorpian87sandyuk-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

scorpian87 Goldie
scorpian87
scorpian87

Originally posted by shruthi2010

hetal i dont think ahamji is a smart cookie in this matter. he needs another dose of bhang to make him remember. this is pathetic.
how come aranv and kushi remember what they did in bhang effect and aham forgets. both shows share the same writer.
i m angry with that fellow
cmon shurtiEmbarrassed dont be angry with our dear ahemji u know how masoom he is Wink he would remember soon and at that time we all would be partyingSmile

-neela-sandyukHetp-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I was hoping the he would have another flashback when he wiped Gopi's tears today but he didn't Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index