Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I expect the ME will be more about the Kalkari's then Gohem.

I have yet to see a ME that is maily focused on Gohem. They are always, always sidelined.๐Ÿ˜”
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he may regret SD and will say he is not in love with her, he just cares for her. And he may ask sorry from her.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I expect the ME will be more about the Kalkari's then Gohem.

I have yet to see a ME that is maily focused on Gohem. They are always, always sidelined.๐Ÿ˜”

yah it seems the main leads of the show are urshi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

I think he may regret SD and will say he is not in love with her, he just cares for her. And he may ask sorry from her.

even that's not bad at least than story will have some major twist  and soon he will realize that he was wrong he loves her wow๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensitivesheela

no no promo yet i guess

yes its very stange.. the maha episode promos usually come on on wednesday or thursdays.. but no promo yet for SNS ..just hope it will be about gohem ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

yes its very stange.. the maha episode promos usually come on on wednesday or thursdays.. but no promo yet for SNS ..just hope it will be about gohem ๐Ÿ˜Š

i have a gut feeling may be its about the new girl๐Ÿ˜Š
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Sorry to be the opposing one...But he is neither going to be mad or he is not going to keep it to himself. Even if he is mad it will be mock anger. Why in the world would he get mad? He loves her, if anything he would be upset with himself for not remembering. He would never keep it to himself because this has been his aim for quite a while now...He is going to do everything in his power to get closer to Gopi and make her his forever...

well said dhabu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Sorry to be the opposing one...But he is neither going to be mad or he is not going to keep it to himself. Even if he is mad it will be mock anger. Why in the world would he get mad? He loves her, if anything he would be upset with himself for not remembering. He would never keep it to himself because this has been his aim for quite a while now...He is going to do everything in his power to get closer to Gopi and make her his forever...

Loved what u have said! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

agree im jus waiting 4 jigar to give the holi photo to Ahem then he will remember everything proply... hpe tht scene cmes 2mwr...

but  his main issue is this that he gets disturb when he thinks some thing like that dream sequence and now the mandir  scene woh uoset ho jata hai not happy may be he is still not mentally prepare for this or he  hesitates to show what he feels๐Ÿ˜Š
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhavya

He fantasizes about her.. He will not do it unless he loves her.. And his sorry will be for forgetting and hurting her and not for coming close to her..๐Ÿ˜ƒ