waiting for the next...
update soon
maansi007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
itxx more den 250 now plxxx update
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Geet was thinking that Maan is going to leave her in Jungle  ALONEAwww He took her to his favourite Place They saw setting Sun together  and Geet hugged him He was going to Hunt and geet was worried for Him  Geet's idea of FUN is totally different from His HOTTIE HUBBY Maan asked her to wear his Shirt  ONLY SHIRT Waiting Waiting its already 250+ likes
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 26

@radha.nandni
yah maan doesnt know about geet working as a skol teacher 
     @neethuMG
which forum u r talking bout dear?
@Desigirls12
glad u luv maan❤️

He waited impatiently for Geet his heart beat rising with every passing second. In these few minutes he tried to imagine her umpteenth time but got could not get the right image. Her beauty was immense n he could'nt have trapped it in his imagination.

Beauty is serene, beauty is sinful
But when in love everything seems devine...
n the person you love becomes the most beautiful
Beauty is affinity n the one you love, its epitome

Geet shot a quick prayer before opening the bedroom door. The door door creaked open n Maan forgot to blink.

He gaped at her. Eyes downcast, red hue on cheeks n white pearls peeking from behind the most kissable lips. His eyes strayed down the loose shirt slightly touching her breast then sliding down to her thigh over her treasure where she was conciously trying to pull the cloth down as if some magic would happen n the length will increase.

He looked at shaking slender legs which were like screaming for his touch. He just wanted to kiss every inch of her body to his heart content.

He never canceled his hunting trips before but it was worth it hunting Geet was far more better than hunting tiger. He thought neglecting the possibility of becoming the prey himself.

Ab mai jao?? She asked when it became unbareable to stand under his burning gaze.

Without waiting for his reply she turned to go back but instead found firm fingers wrapping around her small wrist n then his hard frame pressed against her, pinning her to the wall.

Where are you going?? He asked, feeling her each movement against himself. He removed her untamed looks from over her face.

Ooch.. She whimpered in pain, when he rubbed his prickly stubble on her cheek.

What?

It hurts. She told innocently.

Is this hurts? He asked against her cheek after placing a wet kiss there. Geet breathed sharply. Suddenly oxygen level seemed lower.

Answer me Geet. He demanded, kissing the same place again.

No. She closed her eyes, why his proximity always made her this nervous.

Does it feel good? Maan traced her jaw line with his tongue.

Yes. She hissed no more in her senses but in his control.

His one hand moved from her waist to her desirable thigh where he rolled his fingers in circular motion. He traced the outline of her lips with his tongue n she forwarded them for more. But he was more in mood to tease her. Moving to her other cheek he sucked on the soft skin making it red.

His lips found way to her earlobe nipping on it, hands still busy on her thigh n waist.

It feels good? He asked kissing the sensitive spot behind her ear.

Yes.

Sucking her chin his hand hands moved more vigorously over her thighs.

Does it feel good?

Yes... This time her voice broke. She did'nt liked the way things were moving. His increasing intensity was scaring her. But she did'nt wanted to disappoint him also.

He moved back n Geet took a relief breath but that was short lived, he had just moved back to open her shirt buttons.

He opened her first two buttons as soon her cleavage revealed he lost all patience to open more buttons n slammed his lips on her visible jewel.

Geet gasped as he tortured her more.

Does it feel good?

Y..yes. Her eyes brimmed with tears.

With her yes his teeth clasped on her skin n his hand moved up. His plam touched the cloth over her hip as he squeezed it.

Does it feel good? He asked not anymore bothered about her reply. Lust had now overpowered him n he was ready for hunt.

Maan.. She called shaking but he did'nt hear.

He madly kissed her exposed cleavage. At the same time hooking his finger in the elastic of her panty. The memories of that night when Maan had forced her flooded back n her breathing became laboured.

Maan... She again made a futile attempt, which did'nt help n his hold got even tighter.

I had asked you to just wear the shirt. He said, each word sinking in her skin while his eyes were closed with ecstacy.

He looked up when no reply came n the sight pierced his heart. Her continues tears were the proof of her dislike of what was happening. He immediately pulled his hand out of the shirt n rested his forehead on hers, panting. He desperately wanted to take her there n then but it did'nt felt right somehow.

Give me a kiss n leave. Maan said, atleast he deserved a kiss.

Geet felt extreamly guity for stopping him n again falling short of his expectations. No, you can whatever you want. She sobbed n one more tear rolled out following the trail of the previous tear.

He looked at her astonished. Her eyes spoke just the opposite of her mouth. Why she wanted him to continue when she was not liking it?

Why are you bothered about me when you don't want it?

She was not getting any answer so she kept mum.

Geet. He probed.

Because I love you n you have every right. Her confession was simple but what mattered was that it was true n his first real one. Many had said it before to him but the love mentioned was not for him, it was for his status n money.

N how do you know that you love me? He wanted to confirm what he felt was actually love or not.

I know because you are always on my mind the sole aim of life seems to see you happy. My whole day passes thinking how to not make you angry. She was not able to fulfill his physical needs but she wanted to tell that she loves him more than anything else may be this fact could do some good n meant something to him. When you had kissed my forehead in hospital I felt like the luckist girl in the whole world.

Next moment she found his lips tenderly land on her forehead.

Like this? He asked n she nodded with a small smile from behind the tears... of sheer happiness.

He found her closing her eyes in surrender of the awaiting kiss. Maan gladly obeyed n framed her face with his hands.

He softly took her lips into his for a devine kiss soon the intensity increased drowning them both in debths of passion. Their tongue fought the battle of love. She kissed him trying to convey her helplessness of the inabilty to meet his demands while he kissed her trying to understand what was happening n  if it was good or the starte of his end.

He parted against his wish not wanting to scare her again.

Now go n change. He did'nt wanted to take any further chance.

She left n Maan decided to call it a night. He entered his room after some time n found Geet making her bed on floor like always .

Ahem.. You don't need sleep on floor, we can share the bed.

They both laid on the corners n Maan switched off the side lamp. 10 minutes passed by but sleep was nowhere near him, ofcourse he can't sleep when she was so close yet so far. After another 5 minutes he slipped beside Geet filling her into his arms. Burying his face in her neck he slept off n finally Geet also went yo sleep. 

Please LIKE n COMMENT, if you liked the update😳
Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ur ff is just drive me crazyy day by day
its just amazinggg,superbbb and i loved ittt
a lottt👏👏😳😳😳😳
and yipeee i m firsttt ohhh i m sooo happyyy🥳

Edited by maaniqra - 11 years ago
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME ,LOVE IT
LOVE MAAN , HE IS 
WONDERFULL

Saams thumbnail
I had loved this Geet all thru' the ff.Now I cant stop falling for this new Maan.haye..he cares for her.its so dreamy..
I just loved Geet's confession and then Maan kissing her forehead..Beautiful scene..
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love you tons for updating!!!!!

And i loved it completely... that was an awesome blossom update...

I just loved the flow of events... Maan's passion, Geet's helplessness... 
And the way Maan tried to control his passion on seeing her tears was just awesome... i know that he cannot change drastically so soon... but its good to see him giving consideration to her feelings... her happiness...

thanks for updating and eagerly waiting for more... 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it maneet romance geet got scared but want maan to continue for his satisfaction maan asking reason for her surrender geet pouring her heart maan soft toward geet good

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Sweet confession
Loved it
Continue soon