krndr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haila Geet thinks its an insect that bit her
loved the way her insect opps Maan tried to soothe it
loved it yaar
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Osheen :) The update was amazing as usual, really loved the way you wrote. The part were she said an insect bit him was funny LOL :P The way you described the part was very nice and I really like the kind of romantic types Maan :p Really looking forward to the next update, where will Maan take her? Well, once again superb job with that one :D  Thank you for the pm and do continue very soon :D 
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

insect bite...🤣...thank God Maan didn't get angry on calling him insect...

he is always in Dusht Daanav mood...now why he is dragging her like this...may be he heard what she is telling Bhola but at least he can tell her where he is taking her...she is thinking that he is going to leave her in jungle...she is so scared...

I am also worried...where he is taking her...

awesome update...

so ur exams finished we will get regular updates...

thanx for pm...
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Updating...😊

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update insect bite 😆

is maan showin her around 😳
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 25

Many new people cpmmented this time n I am really happy with all your support, thank u sooo much...  Luv u loads❤️

@lil.mizz.smexii
Maan n cute lol😃

The whole way Geet was thinking what was going on Maan mind but it was like a puzzle that she could never solve. So she focused her thoughts more towards how was she going to come back if he left her in forest.

The geep halted giving break to the her horrible future assumptions. Geet looked at her breathtaking surrounding. It certainly did'nt looked like some scary forest.

It was the Bamni Dadar Sunset Point n right now was the perfect time to visit the place.

Are you waiting for some invitation? She heard Maan's voice.

Geet jumped out n followed him to a shed from where they could see the exotic sunset in its full extravagence.

We don't have much time n this place is my favourite so... He trailed off when he found her not listening to him but looking at the beautiful sky. It was not the first time he was visiting Mukki n everytime he came here, he never skipped this place but like Geet this time he wanted to came here with her.

More then the view his words pleased her. He thought she was not listening but she was engraving his each n every word on her heart never to forget this moment ever. He brought her here was as unbelievable as the spectacular scene in front of her.

The setting sun scattered different shades in the huge canvas called sky n she gaped at the beauty of nature while he looked at his beauty, her face showcasing as many shades as the sky.

Happiness, astonishment, contentment. She just overshadowed the magnificent view which was previously his fav but not anymore.

Gradually the sun dropped behind the horizon, only little light left before the night to completely take over.

Geet turned behind n hugged Maan in gratitude. No one in her entire life had done something like this for her.

Thank you Maan. Maan felt her whisper against his chest her tears wetting his shirt.

He felt extreamly happy because she was happy which was weird. He held her at distance by shoulders.

Is it mandatory to cry everytime. He said irritated, wiping her tears with his thumb. Tears are messengers of weakness n Mrs. MSK is not weak, understood.

Geet nodded her head to yes n Maan rolled his eyes. In no way she can keep up to this resolution. Geet n not crying was just impossible.

We should leave before it gets completely dark. He started walking n Geet followed.

They sat in geep n they headed towards the villa. Geet was delighted with the turn of events just opposite to her thoughts. She thanked god for not being left alone. The place was awesome, no doubt but she surely she did'nt wanted to stay there at night.

After reaching home Maan received a call n he informed Geet about the change in plan as he has one more abrupt meeting lined up at night so they would leave next morning instead of current night.

Immediately Maan left for meeting n Geet inwardly appreciated Maan's stamina to work non stop.

At 10:30 pm Geet cameout after taking bath n found Maan sitting in living area.

Aap kab aaye?? She asked n then her eyes drifted to thing in his hands. He was just in his vest n was casually cleaning a rifle as if it was some sort of toy.

Yeh kya hai?? She said cum shouted n Maan looked up.

Damn, why she have to bath so many times a day. He cursed her in his mind, wet Geet was his biggest weakness.

This is called rifle, used to kill, murder or assassinate. He said in a voice scary enough to make her tremble.

Come sit. He ordered n Geet sat far away from him giving a faint smile.I am going for hunting n will return late at night so close all door carefully. If you want I can ask Bhola to come over.

Mukki is the best place to find several diffirent species of animals even the rare ones thats why it is also called hunter's heaven. There are hundred kinds of bird, deer, leopard, wild dogs etc but what concerned Maan was tiger. He was fond of them n hunting them was like a passion.

Tigers is one of the reserved animals of India n their hunting is prohibited but when it comes to MSK he followed no rules except for his own.

Geet gasped. Gosh! Beast on hunt. Poor animals but Maan's safety was also at stake, its so dangerous to go hunting, god knows what we encounter in the dark woods.

But its so dark outside. All animals must be sleeping tight, so we should also go to sleep. She said as it was the most sensible thing.

Geet tigers come out at night in search of food n its best time to hunt them.

She gulped hard listening tigers.

Its so risky. She tried again.

Nothing is risky for me n there will be 5 more men with me so you need not worry. He retorted.

Why you want to go hunting?

Because its fun. Maan answered, starting to get irritated now.

We can have fun here too. She said softly, sensing his rising temper.

Oh! Really. He asked with a smirk which made Geet blush.

Yeh. We can watch a movie or...

Thats not my idea of fun.

So what do you want to do?? She asked scared knowing something bad was coming.

Wear this?? He threw his black shirt to her, like the previous morning, which was lying beside him on the couch. You wear this shirt n I won't go hunting. Fair deal I guess.

This time his smirk was more intimidating with a glint of mischief in his jet black eyes.

Geet looked at the shirt then at him then again at the shirt. If he went to hunting it would meant killing of some innocent animal or some big tiger could attack Maan. One of the two event was certain.

All she had to do was wear this shirt n everything would be good. Measuring both the options she decided to wear the shirt thinking she would be wearing her salwar below, so no problem.

Ok..

You have to only wear this shirt. Maan said leaving no escape.

Geet made a baby face n went to change. Once inside his shirt she looked herself in the mirror n instantly hid her face in her palms. It looked worse than her imagination the shirt hung loosely till the mid of her thighs which looked really provoking.

Although Maan had asked her to wear only shirt but she did'nt removed her undergarment. He was not going to check it, right.

Next update after 250 Likes😈 Evil I am lol😆 Had not set target since long n right now it seems I am in mood of some gaalis hehe😳

Please LIKE n COMMENT, if you liked the update⭐️

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
great part
wow naughty maan
poor geet
waiting for the next part dear
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Sorry dear i had posted before by mistake😕
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
c yaar geet  maan ne tumko khi b akele nhi choda..😆😆
bt maan hntng tiger aur umeed b kya ki ja skti hai MSK se..
poor geet kya pta maanu ke mind mai kya hai..😉😉😉😉
hayee cont soonn

Edited by tiakashyap - 11 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Hunting??? a clear no no by me, even if it is MSK!!!
Poor Geet will surely get caught by Maan now...