Maaneet FF- KHUMAARI- BWTB #3/next thread added - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
dont u think its too long u have given an update..
hum bichare readers ka tho socho..
She had mentioned on Geet  facebook page that she has exams starting from 17 April the last time she updated. Maybe she'll update after her exams.

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 24

Can't stop grinning like a fool😛 300+ Likes on last part.. Yayyyiii
Now coming to my standard dialog... Sorry guyss to keep you waiting but now my exams are over n I also got a new laptop so regular updates from now on😊

Jaage hai bahut sirf tere saaye sukun mein sooye hai...
Ab kisi aur ki fikr nai, teri bahein hai jannat,
ussi ke khumaar mein khoye hai...

Maan woke up in the bliss of Geet's arms who was wrapped to him like a small girl. He looked at her serene face n discovered no sunlight was needed, her face was glowing enough to enlighten the room.

Contradictory to his wish, she had become the most important part of his life, his most precious possession. He imagined his restlessness if he would have came alone, n compared it with the peace he was feeling right now having her by his side, all to himself.

Her innocent face called to him n he softly kissed her forehead. Feeling the soft kiss her lips curled into a small smile, so small that he thought if it was just a fragment of his imagination.

He cameout of bed after checking her temperature which was normal. Anyways he ringed Bhola n asked him to bring a doctor.

She is fine now. Doctor informed Maan. Why would'nt she be when Maan provided her with the best medication, his love.

Geet woke up with a heavy head. But still the morning looked nice. She felt light, tucked in cozy comforter. Hazy but still she could feel light touches lingering all over her. Looking around she found a man standing with Maan n assumed him to be a doctor as he was wearing a white coat n was asking Maan to take care of her.

While Maan left the room with doctor, Geet sat up with difficulty as she was feeling weak.

She moved her hands over the silky matress n realised she was on Maan's bed. But how come she was sleeping on his bed, no wonder she was covered head to toe in his intoxicating smell. Maybe he brought her inside.

Finished with her surrouding she looked down at herself n gasped.

Oh god! Why am I wearing Maan's shirt with no bra on? Maybe Maan changed my cloths too. No, why would he? Her head started paining more as she fruitlessly tried to remember the mysterious events of last night.

The best way was to ask Maan himself. But what if he again got angry? She shuddered with the rememberance. How angry he was that too without any fault of hers or was it her fault n she was just not able to look at things from his point of view.

She cameout to the dining area after taking bath n found Maan having his breakfast while Bhola was serving.

Geet madam baithye aap bhi naashta kar lijiye. Bhola said.

Geet quietly sat down n Maan purposely tried to ignore her. Her hairs were wet smelling of lavander mixed with her natural enchanting fragrance. One view of her fresh frame was enough to again start the flow of desire through his veins. Exotic images of last night popped up in his mind n he inwardly scolded himself, in no way it seemed like he was ignoring her. He concentrated more on eating to distract his mind from his wife.

Mujhe ointment milega kya?? She asked Bhola.

Kyu madam kya hua aapko?

Maan saw her touching his love bite on her neck.

I think some insect bit me. She said thinking some insect must have bitten her when she was in balcony.

Maan choked on his food n his head shot up. No need of ointment I will treat it myself.

Bhola nodded n Geet wondered how was he going to treat it.

While Bhola cleaned the table Maan started to leave for a meeting. Geet followed him. She wanted to ask about last night although she was not sure if it was a good idea or not.

Lost into her thoughts she suddenly bumped into his hard chest as he had stopped walking.

Geet tried to move back but Maan held her waist n jerking her back towards himself. She clutched his shirt n looked up.

N thats when her eyes met his n found them penetrating right through her soul. How can a set eyes be so efficacious.

Her chest heaved up n down as his face spoke of only passion n Maan smirked seeing his effect on her.

Maan dipped his head in the crook of her neck n she tightened her grip on his shirt. Placing soft kisses around he licked over her bite mark. Soothing the sting n making her mad at the same time.

She hissed as he softly sucked the place. She was worried about Bhola. What if he saw them in this condition? It would be so embarrissing.

He is working in kitchen. She was an open book n he easily sensed her worry.

She relaxed like giving him the permission to continue. That was all needed to encourage him.

Next moment she found herself being backed against the wall. He nipped n kissed her whole neck not leaving a single spot dry.

Maan... She whispered, barely audible.

Wow his name sounded so good when it slipped out of her sweet mouth touching her tongue specially in this state, Maan thought to himself.

But that was not a moan but a call. Maan.. She tried again.

Hmm... He was too busy, nibbling her earlobe, to give a proper answer.

Umm..Kal raat ko kya hua tha? She spoke with difficult, first due to his lips that were torturing her then due to fear if he would get angry.

He rested his forehead on hers, his hot breath falling on her delicate lips.

Geet bit the inside of her cheek, she really wanted those lips to land on hers. But she herself was unknown to the reason for this strange craving.

Don't bother. You enjoyed n nothing bad happened.

Oh! His words always confused her. She enjoyed. But what?

Swashing his tongue, he again pecked her bite mark. Now its good. He stated n left her with unfulfilled desires.

He also wanted to kiss her but one kiss meant waking a strong thrust which would'nt have quenched this early. For now it was better to leave so he quickly strolled to his geep.

She twisted her lips, pouting. Why he did'nt kiss her?

It was almost evening and Geet was cutting the vegetables.

Bhola bhaiya you can leave if you want I'll myself prepare the dinner. Geet offered.

Ji as you say. Waise aap kahin jayengi nai?

Matlab?

There are many places to visit n if you want I can arrange a guide for you. Bhola said as he was sure she did'nt came here to cook food.

Geet also wanted to go but not alone. Even visit to one place would be enough if he would go with her. She thought to ask him then remembering last night dropped the idea. She did'nt wanted to upset him what if he again closed her in balcony.

I also want to visit the place but Maan is here for official work n I don't wanna go without him. Well no problem I will explore Mukki next time. She said more to herself making a cotton face.

Same time Maan entered while Bhola left for his home.

Without a word Maan held her hand n dragged her outside. She wanted to speak but like her breath got stuck in her throat. What was wrong now? Was he going to lock her outside again?

Instead he made her sit in Geep n she wondered if he was going to leave her in jungle.

He sat on driver's seat n the engine roared to life.

Hum kahan jaa rahe hai? She asked cautiously.

You will know once we reach there. He said not giving any hint n Geet's eyes filled up.

How will she return she did'nt knew the way back. Hell she did'nt knew anything about the place.

Please LIKE n COMMENT, if you liked the update😳

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago
awesmeee

insect bite🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
very good plz update fast👏
That was an awesome awesome update...

and that too after so long...

Geet mistook the love bite to be insect bite 😆... and Maan choking with food... 😆

Loved it...

now eagerly waiting for more updates regularly

Thanks yaar
so sweet yaar..

she does not evn kn ow wats a love bite and a insect bite... poor girl

loved the update
awesome update
cont soon
waiting 4 next
awesome part dear...missed reading this ff...glad to see you back...continue soon
loved the update...wonder what Maan will do next