Most Boring Week No Swaron :@

Posted: 12 years ago
Arghhh...I Mean We Hardly get 5 min of swaron scene in this whole week
Cvs If You Are Going To Show Only Taani Thn Frgt no Swaron Fan Will Be Not With You
WTH Is This I mean Being Swaron Lead Couple You Are Nt Showing ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
PALKI MAM WE MEAN IT ðŸ˜¡
Edited by NikiBh8 - 12 years ago

Sigh. I don't even know what to say. Literally a five minute scene in the entire WEEK's worth of episodes. And to those who say it's coz Shantanu's busy with exams, dude he's very much there in the other random scenes, then why no SwaRon?? Really, WHY?!

Originally posted by nandinidev

Sigh. I don't even know what to say. Literally a five minute scene in the entire WEEK's worth of episodes. And to those who say it's coz Shantanu's busy with exams, dude he's very much there in the other random scenes, then why no SwaRon?? Really, WHY?!

If He Is Busy Toh Viha Ko Help nhi Krta Shantanu come in many scene n sneha hardly ðŸ˜¡
Seriously ONLY 5 mins in a week :@ ... this is the limit yar...and yes if Shantanu is busy with exams than why is he there in random scenes had hai re...😡 aur Sneha same with her only random scenes ðŸ˜¡
ab to cvs se kuch expect karna bhi bekar hai..kriyansh fans ko to loose kar hi dia hai n now they will loose swaron fans too 😡
really upsetting...mera dimaag baar baar ek hi baat pey attak raha hai...jo shaadi mein  Swaron moments hua wo kya thaa???? how possibly swayam and sharon forget all that...at least creatives shud have shown them imagining the past day or something like that...
it doesnt happen like that on real...now all that romance looks baseless...will it mean all that happened was juss out of  attraction????? CV's hadd hothi hai...u cannot ruin this love story...EK IMAGINATION SEQUENCE...EK MONOLGUE...its so tough?????
i agree!!!arey taani ko toh chodo!!!
i mean Viha ko dekh lo...der nautanki is lyk hell 4 me...srsly man i cant bear dis more...instead watchng dose scenes in d whole episode... its better 2 watch 2min swaron scene...

Originally posted by NikiBh8

If He Is Busy Toh Viha Ko Help nhi Krta Shantanu come in many scene n sneha hardly ðŸ˜¡
come on yaar dont say that ... sneha also comes in scenes ...yesterday with friends and today raging scene ... remember ...

5 mints of swaron  in entire week is really sickkk...no show does this with a couple and that too after that knda shaadi track...

Originally posted by kash_jeran

come on yaar dont say that ... sneha also comes in scenes ...yesterday with friends and today raging scene ... remember ...

Dat Only 2 episode...!! ðŸ˜¡