Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi ia SICK!!! (Page 2)

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

rashi can change only when urmi is out of picture. it is urmi who gives rashi the idea to act blind.

If Urmi were out of the picture and Rashi changed...I could care less about her then also. She has gone too far to be redeemed in my eyes...its too late. She is a gone case Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-rsk16doc4everAamnakideewanill-Shilpa-llJustlikethat1

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
raashi is a sociopath...she is in no way redeemable...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadrsk16Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100GIRL

omg! I tot i wud be a kalarki but just hope it backfires massive! And eveybody h8 rasho and no 1 talks to her and she leaves the house and jigar get ,arried agaon to girl who deseves him sorry raji fans rashi does not deseve any happiness because she her heart it black!
exactly every one is concern for her and look at her she is taking advantages of teh situation CensoredCensoredCensored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-rsk16Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Same here...I cannot stand Rashi and her evil nature. She is wasting her life doing kalakaries and nothing else. She has a heart of ice and everything she touches turns to dust. Her relationship with Gopi, Jigar, everyone of her in-laws are all rotting because of her...

How in the world can anyone symphatize with her and her stupidity. I want Ahem and Jigar find out the real truth about her. I know Gopi is not going to do anything, so with the younger two men, one will save and protect Gopi and the other can get his head out of his pants and concentrate on what to do next Angry

The CV's are giving us a little morsels and it is getting on my nerves. Rashi does not deserve any attention from anyone...espically Koki and Gopi Disapprove If the tables were turned and her kalakari would have worked she would be gloating in her success. So why is she getting so much atention? Please enough is enough...Let her get caught talking to Urmi!
she dnt even care for jigar who is  hell worried for her he is giving so much pain to her husband who loves her  by whole heart such ppl dnt desereves happiness

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-rsk16doc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Sick is mild word for a witch like Rashi, she will never change, if she really wanted to change she would have never called her mom back.

Yeah Urmi influences her but there is a limit to how much person can influence a person, the change have to come from within Rashi and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I felt bad for Jigar, Hetal and most especially Gopi today.

Here Gopi is crying her heart out and feeling guilty for not talking to her sister, but Rashi has no care in the world.

God they are making her worse and worse. This has to be the bottom of the barrel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-rsk16doc4everDhabu89

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

rashi can change only when urmi is out of picture. it is urmi who gives rashi the idea to act blind.

agree thts wht i've alwayz said cos she listens to urmi she gts herself into trouble otherwise she can change... bt with out urmi there...

munnihyderabad-neela-rsk16Dhabu89

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Sick is mild word for a witch like Rashi, she will never change, if she really wanted to change she would have never called her mom back.

Yeah Urmi influences her but there is a limit to how much person can influence a person, the change have to come from within Rashi and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I felt bad for Jigar, Hetal and most especially Gopi today.

Here Gopi is crying her heart out and feeling guilty for not talking to her sister, but Rashi has no care in the world.

God they are making her worse and worse. This has to be the bottom of the barrel.
exactly even ppl are no fed up of these mother daughter and its evident in the trps fallSleepyOuchthey should come with new ideas ppl need change

munnihyderabadrsk16Dhabu89ll-Shilpa-ll

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
100% agree  hate her character didnt feel bad when she got kicked out n yesterday with chilli in her eyes. She sick in the headAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadrsk16Dhabu89

Go to top