Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mg ff: distance brings us closer#3 pt 47 pg 117 (Page 14)

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Chapter 40:

note: plz add 'maneetmaneet' to ur buddylist for pms.

Finally they 3 went to KM n the party started. But this whole scene didn't miss by one person. That person smirked seeing this.

Geet now maan will be mine, ab tum kuch bhi karlo no one can save u. not even your maan. Oops sorry he is my maan now. I will make sure that by the time maan reaches delhi u will not be in his life, yeh iss swetha ka promise hain thought swetha n smirked evily.

She too went inside KM for party, she saw geet's pale face. Vicky is there with her not even leaving for a second. When karthik saw geet he got worried seeing her face. He went to her and asked.

Geet tum thik ho na?

Ha chinna, I am fine told geet n faked a smile.

Nahi geet, u r not happy I can see that. U r looking so pale.

Geet hugged him n started crying.

Karthik is worried now, he too hugged her n caressing her hair to calm down.

Kya hua geet? Tum ro kyun rahi ho? Asked karthik.

Mujhe maan ke paas jaana hain, I want to meet him. I am not feeling like staying here. Plz mujhe maan se milna hain ek baar plz told geet.

Karthik is somw what relieved that she is missing maan, but felt sad seeing her break down. He knows that she is all acting brave but inside she is suffering being away from his bro.

Geet tum chinta mat karo, agar tum aise tuth gayi tho bro will be very sad. How can he tolerate if u r crying like this.

Geet broke the hug n looked at him. Karthik smiled and wiped her tears n told don't worry geet just 6 months more bro will be back. So my dear bhabhi don't worry. Ok? Ek smile do mujhe.

Geet slightly smiled but karthik is still worried. Even though she missed bro she never broke down in this way but why today. When he sw Vicky he is also little tensed. Kuch tho gadbad hain thought karthik.

Later the party ended but no one enjoyed, anand is very worried about geet.

Agar aaj Vicky time pe nahi aya tho kya ho jata, meri beti nahi nahi main aisa soch bhi nahi sakta. Ab main kya karu, I cant even think of anything happening to my beti. I should think something fast. Agar main rishab se yeh baat.. nahi nahi uska gussa bohot katarnak hain, I don't want to let him know about this matter. Ek baar main Vicky se baat karta hu thought anand.

Just then rishab came there.

Kya baat hain anand tum kuch pareshan mein ho kya?

Arey kuch bhi tho nahi, main tak gaya hu told anand.

R u sure?

Ha baba..

Acha thik hain tho tum aaram karo.

Ok good night wished anand n left from there.

He kept thinking about geet.

In geet's room:

She is crying thinking about evening incident. Just then her mobile rang, she saw the caller ID n started crying bitterly. She picked the call n didn't tell anything but started crying.

On the other side it is maan who is now worried n tensed seeing her crying. He is senscing something is wrong.

Mishty kya hua tum ro kyun rahi ho? Asked maan all worried.

Sob.. sob..

Mishty plz calm down told maan.

Maaan..

Bolo geet.

Mujhe tumse milna hain, I don't want to stay here. I want to meet u, I want to meet u.

Mishty plz come to skype call told maan.

Geet just nodded n cut the call.

Immediately they are on call. Maan is shocked to see her condition. He is sursing himself for leaving her. Its becoming hard for him to be there in London but its his decision so have to.

Mishty yeh kya haal banaya tumne apne aap ka. Koi aisa karta hain kya bolo?

Geet wiped her tears n told I am missing u.

Geet plz dear, few days more. I will be back for sure. I u r in this condition then how can I be here bolo told maan.

Geet is still not convinced she is continuously thinking of todays event. Maan saw that she is lost somewhere.

Geet called maan.

Geet came out of her thoughts.

Tum thik tho ho na? asked maan with concern.

She literally slapped her head n thought oh no again I am becoming weak. If I get worried more then he will all his studies n come back.

Maan saw she is again lost n told geet I cant see u like this. I am coming back, u r important for me.

Oh no.. thought geet.

Maan maan called geet.

Kuch mat bolo I am coming told maan.

Maan listen I am perfectly fine. I was just missing u. see I am smiling too told geet n smiled at him.

R u sure mishty. Kuch problem ho tho batao asked maan.

Nahi maan what problem will I have. Bolo ? asked geet and smiled widely. What ever problem she may have but when maan is there with her then she will forget all her worries. But after talking with him she felt so relief. That's the magic of love.

Maan sighed seeing her smile. They both chatted for some time n bid good night n slept thinking about each other.

Next day morning:

Geet left to college. Anand called Vicky.

Hello..

Vicky beta main geet ke dad bol raha hu.

Ji uncle good morning.

Good morning beta, I need to talk to u. can u meet me in office asked anand.

Sure uncle, I will be in 1 hour there.

Thanku beta.

Anytime uncle told Vicky n cut the call.

In the hospital:

Sid is lying on the bed covered with all bandages. Just then swetha entered there.

Sid saw her n was confused to see her here.

Hii wished swetha.

Hiii'

I know u will be thinking what I am doing here. I came here for a reason told swetha.

And what is that asked sid.

I know what happened yesterday told swetha.

Sid didn't tell anything.

What u r thinking that u can do anything to her. Don't forget that she is maan singh khurana's love. He wont tolerate if something happened to her.

If u r here to tell me these then u can leave from here told sid angrily.

Oh oh sid calm down.. just listen to me. Ok u love geet n I love maan told swetha.

Sid is shocked to hear this.

Wh.. what??

Yes I love maan. But they both love each other. I cant tolerate maan being someone's. I hate that geet from childhood, always all will be with her told swetha with rage in her eyes.

Sid smirked at her n happy that someone is there with him now.

So what u r going to do? Asked sid.

Yes I have a plan told swetha.

What is that?

Swetha told something to sid. Listening this both sid n swetha smirked.

So when u r implementing the plan? Asked sid.

Have to wait for right time, but we should do it before maan comes. Once he comes here we cant do anything to geet.

But make sure that she is safe told sid warningly.

Sure nothing will happen to her told swetha.

That's better.

Ok fine u take rest, I will meet u someother time told swetha n left from there.

Here Vicky came to office to meet anand. He went to his cabin n sw anand in deep thoughts.

Uncle called Vicky.

Come  beta, take ur seat told anand.

Thanku uncle, kuch kaam tha uncle.

Ha beta mujhe geet ke baare main kuch baat karna hain told anand.

Ji uncle.

Beta I am very tensed with yesterdays incident. I cant let geet alone go anywhere.

So what r u thinking uncle.

I am thinking to appoint bodyguards.

But uncle geet di??

Ha beta I know she wont agree. But we should not tell her. They will follow her with safe distance. What is ur opinion beta?

Ji uncle, u r right. We should be careful from now onwards.

Ok beta thanku.

No problem uncle, u don't worry I am there for di always. I will take care of her.

Anand patted his cheeks n smiled at him seeing love n affection for her daughter.

Ok uncle I am getting late for college. I will leave now.

Ok beta bye.

Bye uncle told Vicky n left from there.

Precap: sid n swetha's plan'

Will they succeed.

Hii friends.. here is part 40. Plz plz give me long comments. All of u I request u to comment. They mean a lot to me.

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.

Waiting for ur response..

Love

-jyothi.

Edited by jyothikrish - 14 April 2012 at 10:42am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisaheliharikashiva25nehavashiTamilarasimishimsimmi11gayathripriyankstar432Candy_jssanju85Maryamahaji790shaivaniniki7611maanlvsgeetAminagatoenzafarahimdivyaraghaniluminous9290860623shiffam.jatain5armadkrishna.aminakhannonabebummishra1mans22samirah_amjadPoonamTdiyachill-Elfin-pallavisarkarbhawna02mamatha.josh.poojagoyalkalpna123rostMONIJA78queenbee001anime_galmkd.70NivedithachandWhitepigeonadorableshaitanshruthiruchsmaya7Parimishtychiki143its_meSweetestPariTamanna_TJNH1971AmElOdIfatema_007sree.maneetsstylishdollcutemishtiLadyArwen-eiya-amalu123kamiyaWhypadhuaakritisri1111prrk86GurruKiDeewani-gurti30sweetysaranruchsbubblycoolhappydays30sheetalvasanats0101mayaparipreetymaaneetRupalana1411KasiKasianisha_maaneetlg001Tia-AFreeBirdCherishhNeejuMishti13AIMAMALIKpoongs123TeamMcSwarekkabslockspaponecon-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairmeettujayshu17tanvi04ExpectoPatronumTinkerBellaharshithaaaaaaameena.._nandy_-Prithi---aarthi--rsroopali--Ratna--shah10sona-raifreya123pop77nahtani88maaniqraHansaN..hinal..Remya_PillaiTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212sdlife19chsweety22Little_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_somapunam2712-Mounika-impoojavermarenjini263.LilGreenRobot.sanum23chavvi16suhaaanaSri_Radhatamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_todayzstarmysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagabinash079-BlushaLicious-spvdJanakivallavInfinity.drrose31

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nice one

me waiting to past to get over

loved it

missing maanvi lyk hekk

swetha bloody bas***d

kutti

hate sid nd swetha both to the core

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i knw it will b chudail shweta only...argh...i want both of dem dead in hands of maan...den i will b in peace...waiting fr d day to come soon...

awesome n lovely update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

will b waiting eagerly...

_Jyothi_

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

hate sid shweta inhe to mein zoo mein band kardoon

_Jyothi_

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nice going yaar...guess now swetha will b telling Geet about Vinod...what to do...my mind keeps on thinking what will happen nextLOL.

Hate Sid and SwethaAngry...Waiting for Maan's reaction after he knows all the past incidents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_js_Jyothi_

harshithaaaaaaa IF-Rockerz
harshithaaaaaaa
harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
nice part...stupid swetha and sid hate them

_Jyothi_

NH1971 Goldie
NH1971
NH1971