Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mg ff: distance brings us closer#3 pt 47 pg 117 (Page 100)

aliceyue27 Senior Member
aliceyue27
aliceyue27

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
awsum..

continue sooon..,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
amazing update...

lvd it...

update soon wanna see wt has maan planned fr sid n swetha...

maanvi is so cute...

_Jyothi_

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

_Jyothi_

Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late replay...
It was  so good, the family bonding of maa-dada and baby!! I feel really bad for seeing the pain Maaneet undergoingCry hope the culprits will soon be punishedAngry

_Jyothi_

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
beautiful updates jyothi
right from part 42
sorry was out of town and then fell ill...

u wrote everything beautifully dear...
sorry for short comments yar
now waiting for maaneet moments eagerly

_Jyothi_

Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hi Jyothi,

Finally, I could make it here with some time at handBig smile.

Coming to the update, it really was awesome, just mind-blowing...and the ice on the cake is a very long update...muahhh...muuuaaahhhHugHugHugHug...just loved every bit of it...finally the much awaited part I wanted to read and just enjoyed it to the core.

Just can't see Maan so angry and hurting himself...aiyoo...itna bhi humare Maan ko mat rulao Jyothi...just can't see him like that...yeah..yeah..I know that was the emotion that needed to be expressed importantly, but what to do can't take in...but really loved the way you have written his heart out...the Maneet moments were really nice and romantic in a very emotional way and happy to see Geet though scared back to being herself with Maan...arree loved he is angry on Sid and Swetha as we will get to see the real MSK back into action..hayee...how much I was smissing itDay Dreaming...i just want him to eat them alive.

The thing which I loved the most is the bonding between the father and daughter (Maan-Maanvi)...though they have apart for long and together for a very short period the bond between them is just so lovely...awww...poor baby how she was crying seeing Maan was so heart-touching...and the way Maanvi is...u know..just like U deserve this look...was very dominating...the MSK really can't stop falling for his two princesses in his life...muahh to them for bringing so much of happiness in his life...and Maanvi is really papa ki beti...dekho toh sahi how she is angry she is on her mother...she really is a cutie pie..muaahh..

That really was indeed an awesome update dear...and the precap ufff lagta hai ab sab Maan ko gussa karenge..can't wait our choti MSK ke looksWink and woowww more Maneet moments...ahem..ahem..bring it on real soon dear...me awaiting more than ever eagerly.

_Jyothi_

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Katti katti for not updating...katti

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherishh

Hi Jyothi,

Finally, I could make it here with some time at handBig smile.

Coming to the update, it really was awesome, just mind-blowing...and the ice on the cake is a very long update...muahhh...muuuaaahhhHug...just loved every bit of it...finally the much awaited part I wanted to read and just enjoyed it to the core.

Just can't see Maan so angry and hurting himself...aiyoo...itna bhi humare Maan ko mat rulao Jyothi...just can't see him like that...yeah..yeah..I know that was the emotion that needed to be expressed importantly, but what to do can't take in...but really loved the way you have written his heart out...the Maneet moments were really nice and romantic in a very emotional way and happy to see Geet though scared back to being herself with Maan...arree loved he is angry on Sid and Swetha as we will get to see the real MSK back into action..hayee...how much I was smissing itDay Dreaming...i just want him to eat them alive.

The thing which I loved the most is the bonding between the father and daughter (Maan-Maanvi)...though they have apart for long and together for a very short period the bond between them is just so lovely...awww...poor baby how she was crying seeing Maan was so heart-touching...and the way Maanvi is...u know..just like U deserve this look...was very dominating...the MSK really can't stop falling for his two princesses in his life...muahh to them for bringing so much of happiness in his life...and Maanvi is really papa ki beti...dekho toh sahi how she is angry she is on her mother...she really is a cutie pie..muaahh..

That really was indeed an awesome update dear...and the precap ufff lagta hai ab sab Maan ko gussa karenge..can't wait our choti MSK ke looksWink and woowww more Maneet moments...ahem..ahem..bring it on real soon dear...me awaiting more than ever eagerly.

Hii Anu...

thanku thanku so much for ur comment... me eagerly waiting for it...Big smile
aww dont worry dear... jab geet aur maanvi maan ke saath hain kuch nahi hoga...
glad u liked the update... and ha dont worry now its time for sid and swetha to face real MSK...
they have pay for all they did...
really maanvi is jr.MSK... haha me too loved the looks which maanvi gave.. oops ab only choti MSK can save MSK from family.. LOLLOL
will update soon dear..
love u... HugHugHug

Cherishh

Go to top