Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anu13

Hi jyothi,

First of all, thanks for the update dear.

As I promised, here is my review.

OMG...Geet's birthday and she forgot, but cool every1 suprised her..at least she spent some peaceful time enjoying with her family, though she was sad and missing her dad a lot.

Their Milan was so unique...emotionally lovable...and Maan wanted to take away all her pain...so sweet.

Woww..what a beautiful start of a morning it was for Maneet...but they really didn't know what in store was for them.

That stupid Sid😡😡😡called Geet...and just spoiled her birthday with his wishes.

How dare he call her DARLING...yaakkk...can't even bear to hear that...poor Geet...OMG..he is acting just like he owns her...I just want to torture him to death.

I can understand how Geet might have totally broke down when Sid told about her dad and he will kill Maan to get her in his life...me all 😭😭 with Geet's condition.

So finally I now know what made her to take this unbearable and the most difficult decision in her life...she wrote a note to her love and left her house to save Maan's life...but she forgot that she is his life.

Poor Maan he was already restless and he got shock of his life when reached home...his love...jaan..life...left him and went away and even asked him not to search for her.

The same case with Vijaya and their entire family too...poor souls...don't know whats going on with their lives...their lives just shattered in the last couple of months😭😭.

So Vicky knows why and when she left the house and happy he was with her and helped her...and thats why he was with her in bangalore..see now my brain is also satifised knowing it😆.   My first shakh about the only person who knows about her decision of leaving the house is Sudha or Shanti...me wrong😳...now its my time to get shocked🤣.

So nice of Vicky and his parents...that they took care of Nidhi as a part of their family in the most dreadful phase of her life.

Woww...Geet is pregnant and happy, but Maan unaware of this happy moment...so finally she even met Shanti...and they might have been so happy to meet each other.

Poor Maan...he was not less affected with all these turn of events...which was quite evident in his behavior...silence..work...and he also got shattered...and started hating himself😭😭😭

Maneet were suffering, though there was no fault of both of them...its all because of Sid and Shwetha😡.

So finally all the truth has come out.  Me now excited for the next update...how will be the MSK's reaction...and waiting to see SID's death.

Please update next part real sooonnn dear.

thanku anu... thanku so much for a wonderful comment... 😃
yes yeh sid ki wajah se sab kuch hua... now maan will be in action... sid tho gaya kaam se...
poor geet left her maan and family and suffering...
yes when she needed maan the most they are seperate..
me also crying with maneet..
ya past is over now... now again back to present... 😃
once again thanku so so much...
love u dear... ya i will try to update soon... 😉
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu13

I feel that this is what Maan might be thinking in her absence...when she left him...missing his Geet.
Wanting to give her the love he has and to see her happy forever and ever.

i am already in tears...
first sad update... and today i became so emotional at home too...
dont know kya hua aaj mujhe... 😭
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant part
 so much happening in their lives
first geet's dad in that condition then maaneet married in that condition then after successfully operation still geet's dad went to coma
oh no so much pain
maaneet married but they r in so much pain
 finally maaneet become one but what is this oh no that sid done this all
vicky know everything and accompany geet when she left the from there
maan become angry young man in pain
hope geet come back or something happen so maaneet meet once again
continue soon

thanku so much rakhi... 😃
ya so much happened because of that sid..
because of him they are seperate...
sid destroyed everything... yes vicky helped geet...
ya now back to present... no more sad updates...  😃

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaililove

Superb update so much pain in maaneet life hope geet come back or something happen so maaneet meet once again waiting 4 next continue soon&thanks 4 pm dear...

thanku dear... 😊
yes they are in so much pain...
but not anymore... the story is moving to present now..

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Superb updates
Loved them
Thanks for pm
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sweety thanks to the double updates😊

oh the past was sad, poor geet n maan had to stay separated😭😭
now i am waiting for sid and shwetha to face msk
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi04

mindblowing maan us sid ka aisa bura haal kare anand ki baat sach ho jaye fir use pata chalega ki msk se takkar lene ka kya anjaam hota hai continue soon eagerly waiting for next part

next part is also too good ab main chahti hoon ki sid ko pata chale aisa karne ka anzaam continue soon dear

thanku sakshi... glad u liked the updates... 😃
yes now he has to face MSK...
sid now u r gone man... 😡
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU_29

Awesome part.
So dis way maaneeet gt married.

thanku sonu... 😊
yes dear they got married in hospital... 😭
maanlvsgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feel bad for both Maan and Geet😭

Hate that Sid and Swetha😡

I guess the saying, "If you love someone so much, let them go and they will come back on own" is true this case.

Loved the update, please update soon.👍🏼❤️
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Updates
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM