Fan Fictions

mg ff: distance brings us closer#3 pt 47 pg 117

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HIII FRIENDS... 🤗
WOW WOW WOW I AM SO HAPPY GUYS... THIS IS THIRD THREAD OF DISTANCE BRINGS US CLOSER...
THANKS A LOT FOR UR LOVE AND SUPPORT... 😊
HOPE U WILL SUPPORT ME IN FUTURE TOO... 😊😃

Character sketch

KHURANAS:

Maan singh khurana:

MD of khurana technologies, masters in electronics, handsome, dashing, most eligible bachlor in delhi, loves his parents n brother a lot, very sweet n caring n not soo rude but very strict when it comes to profession, best friend of geet.

Karthik singh khurana: 

younger brother of maan, doctor by profession, intern in khurana hospitals, loves his parents n brother a lot, very jovial n flirt by nature but never hurts anyone, best friend of geet, geet n karthik r of same age.

Rishab singh khurana:

father of maan n karthik, loves his wife n sons a lot, very happy by success of his sons, very sweet n caring, loves geet as his own child.

Pooja singh khurana:

mother of maan n karthik, loves rishab, maan n karthik to bits,very caring n loves geet a lot, loves geet alot n wants to be her badi bahu.

HANDAS:

geet handa:

very bubbly, cute, full of life at the same time very angry(short tempered), lecturer by profession in electronics department, loves her parents a lot, only one child, n pampered girl, best friend of maan n karthik n they can only handle her anger(lol).

Anand Handa:

father of geet, loves geet n his wife a lot, he will get tensed easily for small things, native of hoshiyarpur. (same as in geet)

Vijaya handa:

mother of geet, loves anand n geet to bits, very strong but afraid of geet due to her angry nature, loves maan n karthik as her own children. (same as in geet)

Friends:

Deepu:

best friend of geet, completed her mba n working in a company as a marketing manager. Geet n deepu r college friends.

Shanti:

best friend of geet n she is an interior designer. Has her own institute. Geet n shanti r school friends, shanti loves geet a lot n treats as her own sister, loves karthik but didnt tell about her feelings.

Adithya(adi):

friend of maan n works for khurana technologies as an accoutant, they r school friends n best buddies, knows very well about maan, treats karthik as his own brother.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Siddu:

common friend of both maan n adi, flirt by nature n partner of maan.

Cousins:

swetha:

cousin of geet, very cunning n interested in maan, want to marry him, works in his company, dont like geet coz all will support her.

Arjun:

brother of swetha, very good at heart, dont knw about his sister intensions, loves geet as his own sister n best friend of maan.

Sudha:

cousin of geet, very good at heart, married n has one daughter named rupa, loves geet a lot.

yash malhotra:

sudha is yash wife. he is very sweet n caring n loves sudha a lot. maan, geet, karthik became his best friends.

Vicky:

junior of geet, both works in same college as lecturers, loves geet as his own sister. (i dont know whose pic to include here but can anyone suggest me one nice n caring friend. who is handsome too)

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
MY WORKS ON MANEET:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/52743253
Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
meettu thumbnail
congrats for the new thread

waiting for an update
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread dear 🤗.
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uteem

congrats for the new thread

waiting for an update

thanku dear... 😊
more 1 hour... 😊
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
accha di hum kahan the??????
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayapari

accha di hum kahan the??????

hahaha... love ka war... 😆
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@jyothikrish
oh god di one more hr...

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayapari

@jyothikrish

oh god di one more hr...

ha yaar i am typing as well as chatting...