inshuu

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 awesome
missdek Senior Member
missdek
missdek

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Part 5 ENJOY

They both came out of the bus and arnav went to his house And Khushi went to hers.they both rang the bells and entered their homes.

(khushi and her family had moved to this new house recently).

Khushi entered her house and saw her mother unopening the cartons .She said her hi and went to her room to get freshened up.She entered her room and saw the whole room was upside down.She opened a suitcase in which her clothes were there and took out a dress and wore it.

She came down and her mother had prepared lasagna for Khushi ad her brothers.She was about to eat it but her mother stopped  and told"Khushi since we are new to this place we will also have to make new neighbors."

Khushi told yes mom and her mom gave a tray with two plattes of lasagna and asked her to go and give it to the neighbors.Khushi took the tray and went outside.She gave it to the right side neighbor and now she knocked at arnav's door.

When khushi knocked the door to her amazement an old lady came out of the house.She thought she would be arnav's relative but the lady told her that she is the landlord of the hose and arnav and his family lived on the upper floor and she(the lady)lived on the ground floor.

Khushi climbed up the stairs and rang the bell.Then a lady came out and khushi asked her:

Khushi:is this arnav's home

Lady:yup and how can I help u

Khushi:oh hello aunty I m arnav's college friend and I have recently shifted here.

Lady:u r arnav's friend really.

Khushi:yes aunty why?

Lady:no actually arnav doesn't like to make new frie''''''''oh leave it c'mon come inside.

Khushi entered the house and arna'v mom(mrs.raizada [savita aunty])took khushi to the lounge where there was the kitchen .Khushi sat down on the sofa and savita aunty asked her for coffee,tea,juice,soft drink,soda,water or a snack.Khushi refused for all of them

She gave her the tray and asked her leave.She went straight and was about to turn until suddenly she bumped in arnav.Arnav was fully angry and he got a bad hurt.Khushi holded arnav;s hand and rubbed his forehead.They stayed in the same posture until arnav's mom came and disturbed them .They said sorry to each other and khushi ran to her house.

Savita aunty askedwho was she .Arnav replied she is just a friend.Savita unty said not just a friend.Arnav told oh plz mom stop it.Savita aunty laughed and told that she came to give the lasagna.

Part 6:enjoy(I am posting the part 6 cuz I m having a bad pressure of studies and y exams are going to start hope u all understand ill try my best to continue)

Savita aunty asked who was she .Arnav replied she is just a friend.Savita unty said not just a friend.Arnav told oh plz mom stop it.Savita aunty laughed and told that she came to give the lasagna.

When kushi reached her house ,her mother asked that has she finished giving the food khushi said yes, she had her food and she went upstairs.Khushi took out  bag she saw only 50$ were left  and she even had to buy the books.It was seven and her father had returned from his office.

He called out loudly khushi,sunny and rahul plz come down fast.When they came down their father had  three shoppers for each of them.When khushi opened the shopper there were books.She was about to hug her father but her bro hugged the father first since the brothers had new books and khushi had second hand.

Still she hugged him and thanked him.She carried the shopper up and packed her bag for the next day.Its 7:30 and khushi has to prepare the food for the family.She was going down and she heard her parents talking:

Dad:thank god u saved my money and before she could come to me for the pocket money,I gaveher the second hand books.

Mom:told ya she will definitely come.

khushi heard this and she was missing her parents desperately.

It was 10 and everyone had finishead there food and were now in their rooms.Khushi finished cleaning the kitchen and went to her room.

She kept crying and eventually she felt a sleep.

On the other side arna's mom fed him food with love and his father gave him the pocket money with no hesitation.

It was 6:00  in the morning and khush's alarm clock rang and she woke up for the day.

She got ready and went to her bus .The bus was waiting for arnav but he had not come till now.

Edited by missdek - 08 April 2012 at 11:44am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1LalaK26pretty37bhavya1237kria1996zupisnehashetty34asr_n_kkg_loversanchi333-ArhiLover--Emma.K-...Pwinch3ss...virmanforeverApples94srmirjicoolflorasukirtiraizadapurplelovelovearshi01-DramaLover-meenaluma--sumana13--sayli_sarun-Antu-_-Aslan-meniranjana00priasweet-Kanha-AnupamaJYrkapoor1382ameena671Ziva01siva2901Shafoo

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Wow Me first Big smile
nice updateClap
Feeling Sad for kushi Cry
What happen to Arnav 
Continue soon 

Edited by siva2901 - 08 April 2012 at 11:57am
coolflora Goldie
coolflora