Afsar Bitiya

Kya hua Tujhe...Song Sequence

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...
I swear, no show has surprised me so much like AB does when it comes to songs...first i was taken back by the cham cham song and now Kya hua tujheee...
Pinto is riding on the streets and is trying to get out of this dillemma that does he love krishna or not? 
suddenly he sees Krishna walking on the streets, he stops by and calls out to her, suddenly he sees himself on the bike stop near krishna and asks her if he can drop her somewhere. Krishna says "No, I can't come with you coz you aren't wearing a helmet." Krishan walks off, the imaginary pinto looks at the real pinto and disappears...
pinto is confused yet smiling...he drives off...and a little further ahead he sees Krishna wiping off the stain from Pinto's Kurta. (imaginary once again) Pinto smiles seeing this. (Dil Ki Baaton Ko Dilbar, hjo na humse kahoge. dekhna zindagi bhar tum tadapte rahoge.) both the pinto's share glaces and smile at each other. (I found this scene so cute...) Pinto drives further and finds Krishna showing the bangles he gifted her to pinto...(Imagiinary pinto ki kya killing looks hai)
So yeah Pinto finally realises that he loves Krishna
Pinto stops midway and says "I maybe late but i finally realised it. Krishna I'm coming to tell you my feelings..." Pinto decides not to go to her office but to go to her house and propose to her.

guys this scene is not to be missed..It's DAMN good...Kinshuk looks tooo cute and that killer smile of his was there throughout...I wish we'd gotten a wink too...I Miss his winks =(

But srsly 2 kinny's in one frame...set my screen on FIRE indeed *daydreams*

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His expressions as the onlooker - looking at the one romancing his girl was too good...

He is truly good...
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes! This new song was so beautiful. SO melodious and soothing it was. I really loved it. At first I thought it was a song from some movie, but later on I doubted whether it was especially composed for AB and now reading your post it was confirmed!
I am so glad that AB uses original songs and doesnt just play Filmi songs like many other shows.
Having said that, there are a few songs which I find ethereal and really want to feature on PRISHNA.

Also, all of Pintu ji's day dreaming was BEYOND ADORABLE😍 It made me really happy. Actually today's whole episode left me with a happy happy feeling.
TOmorrow Precap seems like a dream too right?
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@connect dots: It's actually from a film...it's a very old film called tumko na bhool paayenge.
the song is called Kya Hua Tujhe? it's a beautiful song...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju Sachii yaar AB really always surprised us regarding songs . I am all over again love with dis song . It's beautiful awosome magical and the direction was truly beyond words πŸ˜
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Woops! My bad
Thanks for clarifying my doubt. It was indeed a beautiful song and perfect for the situation.
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat i loved the most about all the songs is...they played all the salman's songs...even on radio too..teri meri n humko pyar hua..n then this imaginary sequence song was again of salman..!! i  always find kinshuk as a younger version of salman πŸ˜Š
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

wat i loved the most about all the songs is...they played all the salman's songs...even on radio too..teri meri n humko pyar hua..n then this imaginary sequence song was again of salman..!! i  always find kinshuk as a younger version of salman πŸ˜Š

Same here Aashi . Kinshuk always reminds me of Young Salman 😳 . Same killing Dashing Good hott Looks , Same Charm , Similar Popularity . But then Kinshuk is Kinshuk ..Salman is Salman . Both are different individuals and I lovee lovee lovee them both crazily  😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This song is very soothing and beautiful. I just loved this song very very much. Yep Agree CT's does find beautiful songs to play and the Piya song is soul touching everytime it comes I wish it keeps on playing.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG OMG I tELL you Sanju diii two Kinny in one screen set me on fire i was smiling throughout the whole epi yaar the song was Perfectt the whole Sequence was jus Mindblowing i still cant get over it i soo love AB Prishna is soo damn cute together i JUsss loveee them Kinshuk toh hai hi Romance ka Badshah ...
@Moni ..  OMG OMG Moni diii i AGREE THEY BOTH HAVE some Different charm which strech me towards them haii Sallu is Sallu And Kinny is Kinny love emmm ...