Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
*RES*
Edited
Amazing update... πŸ‘ Loved everything from Virika to Virman to Jeeman to Devar-Bhabhi jodi! 😊 All in one package for the same price! πŸ˜†
Starting from Virika... I loved the flashback scene ☺️ Could so imagine it happening... from Viren trying to grab Jeevika ... and her rewarding him with the pillows! πŸ˜† Gosh! Diabetes hojayegi mujhe! πŸ˜† and then the morning scene with Jeevika wearing his Favourite colour dress! And then Jeevika's note... so cute...! 😳 I seriously can't wait for Viren's reaction! I can soo imagine him staring at Jeevika in awe!
Lmao! Manvi trying to avoid Virat is hilarious! 🀣 These two never fail to make me laugh! πŸ˜† I can soo imagine Manvi's expression when Virat rings her to wake her up! πŸ˜† Manvi is surely a deep sleeper! A problem for Virat in the future I guess! 🀣 Can't wait to see what excuse Manvi will give Virat now! πŸ˜‰ Ab kaise bache ki kudi! πŸ˜†
Then the devar- bhabhi conversation was soo sweet... Loved the way Virat was teasing Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ and how can viren be soo cute yaar??! 😳 

"woh aapke iss white dress ke baare mein humesha bolte the, ki aap isme kitni sundar lagti ho, etc"   

I was smiling wide when Virat said this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bechari Jeevika... devar to sahi ab behna bhi peeche lag gayi! πŸ˜†Manvi is just too much... Virat ko itna avoid kar rahi hain ke Partner aur pantars mein bhi farak nahi nazar aya! 🀣
Aur kya bahana banaya! Jeeju ke saath breakfast! πŸ˜†
Loved the convo between the Vadhera boys! Viren is too good... Girlfriends aur jasusi! 🀣
This update was absolutely awesome! πŸ˜‰ 
After reading the precap I seriously want another update... I can just soo imagine the jeeju saali convo and then some cute moments between Virika! πŸ˜‰
And as for suggestions... I think you should go ahead with the idea regarding Virman... 😊  but I was wondering what kind of a negative character are you planning for Virika?! πŸ˜• I'm really confused as to what kind of problems it will cause and how will there be a negative character?? Please could you Pm regarding this? πŸ˜³

Thanks for the Pm and please continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Tinu- - 11 years ago
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice and long update...would love to read abt negative character affecting virika...thnx 4 pm
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ryt now i wud suggest jus add a character between virika. And may be after sum tym between virman. Act its ok if nobody is brought between virman.
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice wala update tha ji...
mujhe sabh kuch padna manzoor hai ...woh tracks interesting honge jo apne likhe hai...

thnx 4 d pm...
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update,loved all the virika parts,superb.Continue soon n plz add more of virika romance!!
As for the suggestion,then i dont mind a third character,jealous viren will be a treat!!
PS:but nothing shud affect virika romance!! 😳
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part...πŸ‘
Loved all the interactions between all the characters!!!

As for the suggestion...
For Virika-since they are married and matured any third person should not affect their relation...

You can add the third person virman since dey havent confessed...

Thanks for the PM...
Cant wait for the next update...πŸ˜ƒ
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VV bro's - Gosh! Viren is one smart ass! πŸ˜† 

woh kya hai na, mujhe tere messages check karne hai... tu kin kin larkiyon se din bhar flirt karta rehta hai, woh dekhna hai.. actual mein na ...tumhari jasusi (spy) karna chahata hoon!

🀣 I couldn't believe that Viren said all this! πŸ˜† And the way they were stretching on certain words was so funny! πŸ˜† They both just rock it! πŸ˜³

VirMAn - The way Manvi was avoiding Virat! πŸ˜† And keep the phone under the pillow.. So me! πŸ€£ Virat never leaves a chance of pulling her leg.. But, Manvi is no less too! πŸ˜† I wonder what will happen when the go out! How will Manvi avoid then? πŸ˜† It's gonna be EPIC! πŸ˜ƒ 

VirIka - Ahh.. The PERFECT couple! 

Viren was hugging her really tight and she was not comfortable. His grip over her was so strong that she could hardly move from her position. She lay still. Till 2 in the morning she could not sleep but when she looked next to her she saw Viren sleeping peacefully.

That was just.. Aww! I could image it all.. πŸ˜³ How I wish I was in place of Jeevika. β˜ΊοΈ Dreams will remain dreams! πŸ˜† Cute Viren.. Sleeping! πŸ˜³ 

Aw! She wore a white suit! πŸ˜³ So sweet.. Well.. I guess then we get to see romantic scenes in the next part.. A lot blushing and all! πŸ˜‰ And that was really sweet of her! Not too wake him up! And then leave a note! πŸ˜³ How sweet can they get man?  

Devar-Bhabhi - Love the way Virat teased Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ And what Virat said about the compliments thingy.. It was so true! πŸ˜³ 

Omfg! Viren is so adorable! πŸ˜³ woh aapke iss white dress ke baare mein humesha bolte the, ki aap isme kitni sundar lagti ho, etc    Sweet guy! πŸ˜³ 

Loved how Jeevika was worried about Viren's sleep and Virat as pulling her leg! πŸ˜ƒ How predictable of him! πŸ˜† 

JeeMan - Oh, God! The excuses Manvi made.. πŸ€£ It was just epic.. I could really imagine their expressions.. Gosh! πŸ˜† Hilarious Manvi! πŸ˜†And she teasing Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ Seriously everyone was behind her! πŸ˜†

acha? Aur kaun tease kiya aapko? Dadaji aur ghar ke baaki bare (elder people) log toh aisa karenge nahi, aur khud Jeeju toh aapko nahi irritate karenge na? Hrishikesh se aapke koi students ne call karke aapko pareshaan kiya kya? Ya fir Chandigarh ki mona aunty ne?

This cracked me up! πŸ€£  I mean like seriously.. πŸ˜† 

meine PANTARS nah PARTNER kaha..

Another one! πŸ˜†  Gish.. These sisters! πŸ˜› 

The PRE-CAP - It seems so hilarious! πŸ€£

SUGGESTION - A negative character which would affect VirIka. Oh, so perfect! I think it's a great idea! πŸ˜ƒ

Well, for VirMAn and VirIka .. Umm! Not pretty sure about that now! πŸ€”

But, whatever you write will be a treat ti watch! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S - I'm thinking to continue my FF. Ahh.. I keep changing my mind! πŸ˜›

sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KT_4eva

VV bro's - Gosh! Viren is one smart ass! πŸ˜† 

woh kya hai na, mujhe tere messages check karne hai... tu kin kin larkiyon se din bhar flirt karta rehta hai, woh dekhna hai.. actual mein na ...tumhari jasusi (spy) karna chahata hoon!

🀣 I couldn't believe that Viren said all this! πŸ˜† And the way they were stretching on certain words was so funny! πŸ˜† They both just rock it! πŸ˜³

VirMAn - The way Manvi was avoiding Virat! πŸ˜† And keep the phone under the pillow.. So me! πŸ€£ Virat never leaves a chance of pulling her leg.. But, Manvi is no less too! πŸ˜† I wonder what will happen when the go out! How will Manvi avoid then? πŸ˜† It's gonna be EPIC! πŸ˜ƒ 

VirIka - Ahh.. The PERFECT couple! 

Viren was hugging her really tight and she was not comfortable. His grip over her was so strong that she could hardly move from her position. She lay still. Till 2 in the morning she could not sleep but when she looked next to her she saw Viren sleeping peacefully.

That was just.. Aww! I could image it all.. πŸ˜³ How I wish I was in place of Jeevika. β˜ΊοΈ Dreams will remain dreams! πŸ˜† Cute Viren.. Sleeping! πŸ˜³ 

Aw! She wore a white suit! πŸ˜³ So sweet.. Well.. I guess then we get to see romantic scenes in the next part.. A lot blushing and all! πŸ˜‰ And that was really sweet of her! Not too wake him up! And then leave a note! πŸ˜³ How sweet can they get man?  

Devar-Bhabhi - Love the way Virat teased Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ And what Virat said about the compliments thingy.. It was so true! πŸ˜³ 

Omfg! Viren is so adorable! πŸ˜³ woh aapke iss white dress ke baare mein humesha bolte the, ki aap isme kitni sundar lagti ho, etc    Sweet guy! πŸ˜³ 

Loved how Jeevika was worried about Viren's sleep and Virat as pulling her leg! πŸ˜ƒ How predictable of him! πŸ˜† 

JeeMan - Oh, God! The excuses Manvi made.. πŸ€£ It was just epic.. I could really imagine their expressions.. Gosh! πŸ˜† Hilarious Manvi! πŸ˜†And she teasing Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ Seriously everyone was behind her! πŸ˜†

acha? Aur kaun tease kiya aapko? Dadaji aur ghar ke baaki bare (elder people) log toh aisa karenge nahi, aur khud Jeeju toh aapko nahi irritate karenge na? Hrishikesh se aapke koi students ne call karke aapko pareshaan kiya kya? Ya fir Chandigarh ki mona aunty ne?

This cracked me up! πŸ€£  I mean like seriously.. πŸ˜† 

meine PANTARS nah PARTNER kaha..

Another one! πŸ˜†  Gish.. These sisters! πŸ˜› 

The PRE-CAP - It seems so hilarious! πŸ€£

SUGGESTION - A negative character which would affect VirIka. Oh, so perfect! I think it's a great idea! πŸ˜ƒ

Well, for VirMAn and VirIka .. Umm! Not pretty sure about that now! πŸ€”

But, whatever you write will be a treat ti watch! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S - I'm thinking to continue my FF. Ahh.. I keep changing my mind! πŸ˜›

Hey!
Firstly, thank you so much for changing your mind about your FF! It's really nice, you can put in so many tracks! 
Secondly, I'm thankful that you like my update and thanks so much for this comment! Your comment always encourages me to write and update quickly, and thank you so much!
I am thinking on virika, cause one commented that nothing should affect as strong a bond of virika as they are really mature, and I quite agree with her, plus, if I bring in a negative character between them, then I won't be able to continue with their sweet scenes! 
There will have to be some fighting and arguement scenes as well!
I'm just thinking over it, I don't wanna take any decision in a hurry!

Thanks once again and do continue your FF, please... Don't change your mind this time!
Do update and PM me when you do so!
Thanks!

sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tinu-

*RES*
Edited
Amazing update... πŸ‘ Loved everything from Virika to Virman to Jeeman to Devar-Bhabhi jodi! 😊 All in one package for the same price! πŸ˜†
Starting from Virika... I loved the flashback scene ☺️ Could so imagine it happening... from Viren trying to grab Jeevika ... and her rewarding him with the pillows! πŸ˜† Gosh! Diabetes hojayegi mujhe! πŸ˜† and then the morning scene with Jeevika wearing his Favourite colour dress! And then Jeevika's note... so cute...! 😳 I seriously can't wait for Viren's reaction! I can soo imagine him staring at Jeevika in awe!
Lmao! Manvi trying to avoid Virat is hilarious! 🀣 These two never fail to make me laugh! πŸ˜† I can soo imagine Manvi's expression when Virat rings her to wake her up! πŸ˜† Manvi is surely a deep sleeper! A problem for Virat in the future I guess! 🀣 Can't wait to see what excuse Manvi will give Virat now! πŸ˜‰ Ab kaise bache ki kudi! πŸ˜†
Then the devar- bhabhi conversation was soo sweet... Loved the way Virat was teasing Jeevika! πŸ˜‰ and how can viren be soo cute yaar??! 😳 

"woh aapke iss white dress ke baare mein humesha bolte the, ki aap isme kitni sundar lagti ho, etc"   

I was smiling wide when Virat said this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bechari Jeevika... devar to sahi ab behna bhi peeche lag gayi! πŸ˜†Manvi is just too much... Virat ko itna avoid kar rahi hain ke Partner aur pantars mein bhi farak nahi nazar aya! 🀣
Aur kya bahana banaya! Jeeju ke saath breakfast! πŸ˜†
Loved the convo between the Vadhera boys! Viren is too good... Girlfriends aur jasusi! 🀣
This update was absolutely awesome! πŸ˜‰ 
After reading the precap I seriously want another update... I can just soo imagine the jeeju saali convo and then some cute moments between Virika! πŸ˜‰
And as for suggestions... I think you should go ahead with the idea regarding Virman... 😊  but I was wondering what kind of a negative character are you planning for Virika?! πŸ˜• I'm really confused as to what kind of problems it will cause and how will there be a negative character?? Please could you Pm regarding this? πŸ˜³

Thanks for the Pm and please continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey, firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for such an encouraging post! 
It really makes my day πŸ˜›..
I'm not going to give away your suspense, so I can't say much about your predictions..
Well, when I wrote that line which you quoted, I first thought of erasing it as it seemed sort of weird when I read it all together! But then, I couldn't think if anything else, so I decided to continue that way only..
One thing which i always think about, rather hope for...while updating my SS, is  that everyone understands the perfect expression, and saying style of the character during a particular dialogue... Otherwise the words don't suit... And I'm glad to see the response to it!
Thank you so much, next part will be updated soon...
P.S. do you write any story on virika?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update. Luved virika part. Thnks for PM.