~my beatless heart ~* kriyaansh * strip 2 pg11 ~

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

* Strip 1 *

-  AUR HO -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guys just think wen kriyaansh will reunite which song will be best fr them ~  we have thought of ~aur ho ~ from rockstar!

what would be the situation if
the mysteries that have been bugged in these two hearts from  many hours ! arose suddenly  n flew  out in form of tears !
the pains that scrapped the two hearts till the  last tissue ! the eyes those loose hopes till the day ! the eye's  wch hv immense pain n ... pain of seperation !

{ so its a try frm our side to reunite our ~kriyaansh ~ in our way ! }

Sky  was bit  uneasy trying to persuade things that were up to ! colors of clouds were blending from 1 to another !  giving signs of something unexpected to happen !
watching the nature giving birth to new lives ... a breeze of  relief knocked several hearts  which were searching fr their other better half ! clouds were a strange things !
Especially on a day as beautiful as the day everything seemed to change. There were bright rays of sunlight streaming through transparent plates of glass, the brush of leaves against the ashen sidewalk and

The gentle winds that promised a cool, refreshing start.

* I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.  *

Walking along the sidewalk with her book bag over one shoulder, the clouds seemed to darken upon her steps and the trees seemed to want to wilt within a five meter radius of the girl. Flying brown locks

seemed to dance in the air as the wind picked up but the rhythmic, almost ballerina steps, light as a feather were like echoing knocks on a hollow skull.

Through bright brown eyes,kriya saw the world in nothing but pink. She didn't bother to wonder why it felt strangely cold for the first day of September. Nor did she ask why there were already shriveled up
Flowers by her feet as she walked to college . It was the way of the world. Winter would cause all of the plants and green shrubbery to die away but come spring, all of them would be blooming brighter and healthier than before. She convinced herself the darkening of the sky, that a moment before had been bright and sunny, was caused by the coming of winter. They'd have to turn the clock forward one hour to make up for the missing light, she thought.

She heard tapping of shoes ! down  the street she was walking !

Then I suddenly felt an immeasurable pain in my chest, it pierced through my body going in every spot, I felt my Legs turn to pudding

and I broke down... broke down into the embarace  that is  familier to mine ~ !
, but the last thing I saw was black, the last thing I heard was a fainting scream.  of my heart to get back into those arms... in which i felt most safe n sound ... into the arms of my love ...!

she turned  with a  great courage n the person she saw was her's ...  belonged to her ...!
she turned the face she saw was   appearing blurt as her eyes were wet by now  she quickly  rubbed her eyes to c the sight again but this time there was nothing !
she  burst out crying ! crying hard ! but  conceived her to herself  !
she turned around n she felt same ... his presence was true ... yes it was him only ... again after so many scary empty  nights ... he was beside her  ...!

The moment i  felt her around me i was afraid ...afraid cause i didn't knew weather i cud handle myself   or not ...
n the moment she turned to  find me ... i felt numb ... my heart stopped beating... i couldn't inhale air as  my lungs shrinked in a bad way ...!
watching her eye's searching me  actually   helped to overcome from my miserable state ... ! i moved to her too see weather its true or  destiny is again joking with me ... again shedding my all dreams down ... yes dreams that i  watched i mere just few seconds  after feeling her presence

yes dose dreams which these eye's were starving to see ...

They were lost ... They escaped to a country whose  land was so stubborn ... hard...yet  has flower bearing  tree's , a country whose air was so pure n smelt  like that of pure  love ... love they had

its true  that * 'Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.  ' *

( guys m nt writing  whole sequence as u  may find it matching with my previous  os  so m describing sequences by my fav song  = fav song on kriyaansh reunion * aur ho *~
so m writing dier part n dis whole sequence is held during dis song only * !!!!!!!!!
so guys u hv too regenerate dis seq. in ur mind as its too intense  song ...
* links *( song ) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lNCCSFowk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meri bebaasi ka bayaan hai
Bas Chal rha na is Ghadi                                                               

rey was desperate to   hold kriya beside him but he couldn't as all the past memories came as a flash in front of his eye's 
 he turned to the other side  ! n kriya  was  not shocked at dis as she knew  its gonna happen ... ' i deserve it rey i know ' she said (sobbing)

And she put her one hand over his shoulder  * she couldn't understand why she stooped him perhaps she wanted him as much required her ... its all fault of her reflexes... 

Rus hasrat ka nichode doon 

he turned   having  fuming eye's ,   eye's fuming with love not anger ... as her just a mere action has spoke all ...

Kus bahon mein aa todh doon
Chahoon kya jaanoon naa
Cheen loon chod doon
Iss lamhe..kya kar jaaoon

* rey*=   " kriya!  u know dat   

' Even though there may be times
                                                                                                                                                                                                       It seems I'm far away
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Never wonder where I am
                                                                                                                                                                                           'Cause I am always by your side.  but ... 

Iss lamhe..kya kar doon mein
Jo mujhe chain mile Aaraam mile

{ but kriya stooped in his way . she hugged him as tight she could ...  as tight as no one cud separate them ...}

Aur ho aur ho
Saans ka shor ho
Aanch ki ore badhe

Aur ho aur ho
Saans ka shor ho
Taap bhi aur chade

Aur ho aur ho
Aur mile
Hum aur bhi jal jaaye

Tujhe pehli baar mein
Milta hoon..Har dafaa

Meri bebaasi..ka bayaan hai
[oh saathiya..]

* lost in each oder ... takin every bit of eachoder as much as dey cud in every sec.  *
 *kriya, looking into the captivating purple eyes, couldn't control her hand if she tried from grasping the firm one that was proffered.  *

*kriya* = rey ! My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.  but ... rey  main ...

Tujhe cheen loon ya chodh doon
Tujhe maang loon ya modh doon

Iss lamhe..kya kar doon mein
Jo mujhe chain mile
Aaraam mile

Aur ho aur ho
Saans ka shor ho
Aanch ki ore badhe

rey stopped her  ...  grasping her more tighter then before  ... filling her each organ with his scent ...! his scent of love ...!

Aur ho aur ho
Saans ka shor ho
Taap bhi aur chade

Aur ho aur ho
Aur mile
Hum aur bhi jal jaaye

Main hasrat mein ik
Uljhi dore hua..
Suljha de..ho ho
Main dastaak hoon
Tu band kiwadoon sa
Khulja re..ho

Oh bebaasi

there love is never ending ... <3
there hearts beat in sync...<3

Mann mein bassi
Aa jeetey jeetey
Jeeley sapnaa..

Aur ho aur ho
Saans ka shor ho
Aanch ki ore badhe

Aur ho aur ho
Aur mile
Hum aur bhi jal jaaye

~ wen two ppl are meant fr each oder,
                       no time is too long ,
                        no distance is too far ...
                          no one can tear dem apart ... <3

Ruke sa..na ruke
Yeh na thake
Aandhi si joh chale
Inn sansoon ki
Pata bhi na chale
Kahan pe kya jale
Hai darr se
Tann mann ki
Sehran se..
Hasrat ki

Surgan se
Bhadke aag.

~~ forever n ever  ...our love will keep us together 

Shola shola
jake bhuje
Dhuaan dhuaan oh
Dhuaan dhuaan
Lage mujhe
Dhuaan dhuaan oh

''''''''Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.  ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by upasna_mishti - 10 December 2012 at 4:46am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103shirya04prachi231019Shreya_chandhokrimssssssDiksha97shruti_arsanjsanjuAKSHATA3110arushiiisrujanahpvrKoolKatzsinghkhusbookeetha...sheetal_arshakriyaansh.reyamShonaSparkzzkriyaanshurockEyesfriendlyroshnithedivachsripriya.Ashmi.-CheekuBeetch-enrique305GayatriJethaniArsha1994gunnu1arul01nebupreeti_kreya21Neha21lovekriyaanshanniemathiaskrdazzlerfantaniya_dostiiNirju99StolenKiss.puja_arshaTyler_DurdenmaddieeeShrvz_PoPpYsukanyaaapurva100..Roop..sweetydiyafrienFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Keisha.shaffy_arsha--Shukti----Akshu--kvarshaKanchi..yogini64kritzzz_ArSha-Neethu-shalini_arshamoon_cupcakeThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960Zehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..crazyskyluv_arshaanjali22Born2DanceSnigs.--Min-Yoongi---FrozenRain-DEFOM-Ocean.eyes-_SenbonZakura_

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
awww upi thanks so much for mentioning meHug...and that first para was exclusively dedicated to meLOLLOL..thank you hahahLOLLOL
                                                  o god do i even need to describe how it is???? i mean i am not at all an emo person..LOL..i thought that only anki's arsha wala os can move me..but this was tooo gooodCry
and i seriously dunno which other song would have suited tis os than THE AUR HO.. i mean that song was perfect ...epic\m/
and loved the way you described everything..
u killed it pastoClapClapEmbarrassed

Edited by dazzlerfan - 05 April 2012 at 8:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maddieeeagirlhasnoname.

DEFOM IF-Stunnerz
DEFOM
DEFOM

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
amazing it is and aur ho female version of tum ho is 1 of my favt. song

dazzlerfanagirlhasnoname.

sanjsanju Groupbie
sanjsanju
sanjsanju

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey upi u back with onother SS...thats Awsome ss upi...and i loved this song too...aur kya kahu tum toh awsome writer ho hi...i llike it...upi u r awsome yaar great..and our kriyaansh is rockss...

Edited by sanjsanju - 05 April 2012 at 8:15am

d3_rox Goldie
d3_rox
d3_rox

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Amazing upi I really luved it!!!<3

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wonderful update.
i loved it.
the sequence was awesome.
plz write more.
thanks for the pm.

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlerfan

awww upi thanks so much for mentioning meHug...and that first para was exclusively dedicated to meLOLLOL..thank you hahahLOLLOL
                                                  o god do i even need to describe how it is???? i mean i am not at all an emo person..LOL..i thought that only anki's arsha wala os can move me..but this was tooo gooodCry
and i seriously dunno which other song would have suited tis os than THE AUR HO.. i mean that song was perfect ...epic\m/
and loved the way you described everything..
u killed it pastoClapClapEmbarrassed

awww smriti meri jaan luv u lods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lods n lodss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cudnt do it widout u baby  Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjsanju

Hey upi u back with onother SS...thats Awsome ss upi...and i loved this song too...aur kya kahu tum toh awsome writer ho hi...i llike it...upi u r awsome yaar great..and our kriyaansh is rockss...
aawiii sanjs  tenkew ab meri itti badayi na karo *me  uding in sky nw * hehehehhehe tenkew n yup our kriyaansh rocks !!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

Go to top