Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

What happened to taped convo of Thakrals phone???

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Guys

Apologize if i am wrong in saying something as i have not watched all epi recently.. Just going by WU and threads..

Didn't the inspector say that he has taped conversation of Thakral's landline confirming Rohit was behind the kidnapping and shooting order??
If that is the case based on which he was going to arrest Rohit , then why would the same inspector say yday that he has to wait for Siddhi to recover to get her statement to nail Rohit?? Why would police divulge all the Info. to accused before doing anything??

We already have been shown lawyers as dumb , now the police too???

Blooper or diff teams of CV/editors working on those epi??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrsgumi82AnkitaKaranpinkeyenorzar

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
the taped convo is in a snooze mode...since the inspector told kunal earlier that wthout his superiors permission he had put a tap on the phone for the sake of frndship...we have to assume that he has to take his boss's approval to take that as evidence to arrest rohit...since they showed the heights of stupidity of brilliant lawyers its fair they pass on the baton to the police ROFL ROFL...hence the inspector goes to thakral's house to give info in favor of rohit so that he can make a quick getaway Wink which will result in them chasing him later LOL LOL..n self praise themselves on the success criminal being caught LOL...also to pass on the info to thakral's that siddhi is still alive so that richa can make some more evil plans ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranshamrish

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hi

amrish seeing you after a long time. missed your posts

i know police already know thakral's are behind siddhi's kidnapping and gunshoot, so how come no action is being taken as such, plus yesterda they went to thakral house and said they are waiting for siddhi's confession once she gets up. they gave thakral's a chance to attack siddhi again

on the basis of the taped convo they can arrest atleast rohit

but maybe they are showing that they arent able to trace rohit yet

i hope they do inclu the taped convo in court when we have the final hearing, it can prove alot

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranshamrish

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Amrish, glad to see you making a post after such a long time.

Regarding police, they are behaving like messengers. Kabhi chopras ko galat  khabar dete hain, kabhi thakrals ko aapna plan of action batae hain. Useless fellow. They couldnt trace Sinal also. Woh inspector Kunal ka dost banke situation aur complicate kar raha hain. I mean which responsible officer goes and informs the accused family about next plan of action. Toh tum woh tape phone convo ke baare me bhool jao. That is also useless like these people. Angry Ouch

But I have stopped expecting anything sensible, logical from this track. Only bearing all these for my love for Sameer and Sinal also. 

Edited by pinkeye - 05 April 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ok atleast it is confirmed that police does have the taped convo... Not sure what they are waiting on...
Do they need all evi.. first  to arrest Rohit??? Then they did not waste anytime arresting Kunal with just Thakral's words... So much for melodrama and unnecessary dragging to garner more TRP's...
On the way , now they are showing police as dumb too.. Already lawyer community is aggrieved...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top