Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Papa mere Papa-Karan Mehra AT#2 (Page 17)

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
pree 
listen ..hum sab ka liya thy r naksh /hiran..
basher's hum unpe jitna concentrate kaarenga ..woh loog utna ..hawa may udange ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09.Mohabbatein.ammu4u

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hi pree really very nice post again and want to share my views too.First really hw naitik character changed from son caring hubby and now lovable fatherSmile.Hats off to him I really loved from the day one ak got conceived and always stood there for her and supported her when gay3 want to change the doctor for ak he staright away spoke to gay3 what he and ak feel and in the end he felt what is good for akshara and supported her.Day Dreaming

And every ak go for check up he was with her and i loved when he asked doc that he always y mother gets enjoy all the feelings about the baby.y not father.And when doc told him that he too can hear the baby heart beat wow wow wow...u should see his faceDay DreamingHe was very happy and when machine had some problem he was worried and ak too but when he heard heart beat of his baby he was so so happy and ak too.But one thing as parents naksh were so good.Big smile
I loved  when they were staying in rented house ak telling nk that they can see some other doc it vl be easy for them.He felt very bad cute angry with ak and he told he vl sleep in the floor without A.C and he vl eat one time and do every thing but he want to his baby and his wife should go to same doc and really he is bestest pati and bestest papa too.Tongue

And he was very happy when they came back home and he felt that his baby vl  not come to their ancestors house but ak had a full trust on nk and faitih too Both were so good.When the delivery date nearing nk had a urgent meeting in pune when ak listened the convo of nk she was very upset and she locked her self in the room nk was so cute and he tell ak he too feeling very and when nk was about to leave and the scene between naksh were awesome and whe he heard ak got pain she is in the hospital his eyes full of tears felt so emotional.Clap
 And i loved the way he was running to the hospital like SRK  wow wow wow...loved him so much and when he took the baby on his hands he had tears in his eyes he made me cry too friends. Smile

And when he went to see ak he was so happy and expressed his feeling that he was not there when ak need him the most he said sorry to her loved it and they left home and i loved the way nk driving the car so so cuteDay Dreamingand really he is best and he vl best father and naming ceremony he was so happy to see ak selected the name NAKSH magical no words one regret v fans created the name but some one neha took the credit [no regrets] 

And really he is best and y day he was so good and when he came and told sorry to ak and felt and had convo with bma that he dont knwo hw to handle and dont know whom to choose first or support wheather it should be AKSHARA OR HIS MOM so so good want to see more naksh scenes with duggu waiting for that. 

Loved while writing about karan as naitik good luck to him v r proud to be his fans.Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu..Mohabbatein.ammu4u

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by prachi_chopra9

hi ammu good morning .!!
hi one's again mahi Wink
gud mng sonali...hws u???happy 2 se our forum so active nwadaysBig smileBig smileBig smile
ya ..haar time tumhe koi na koi mil jaayega yaha..Smile
ha ...vo tho dikh rahi hai...kash muje bhi har din yaha aane ka chance milthaOuchOuchOuch
.are yar tumari nxt os kab post kar rahi hai???WinkWinkWink
next os lets c ..
tum daily busy rehthi ho kya ..??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u.Mohabbatein.

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

pree 
basher's hum unpe jitna concentrate kaarenga ..woh loog utna ..hawa may udange ..

you are r8Wink y'day till 3:am they bashed himOuch they crate several ID's, I reported MODs & also request them to block all post of bashars, now leave this topic otherwise we all would go mad

sonu.ammu4u

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasmi24

pree 

you are r8Wink y'day till 3:am they bashed himOuch they crate several ID's, I reported MODs & also request them to block all post of bashars, now leave this topic otherwise we all would go mad
ya ..
abhi taak sam di na bhi precape walla post nahi khola ..Confused
laagta hai di busy hogi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

hi ammu good morning .!!
hi one's again mahi Wink
gud mng sonali...hws u???happy 2 se our forum so active nwadaysBig smileBig smileBig smile
ya ..haar time tumhe koi na koi mil jaayega yaha..Smile
ha ...vo tho dikh rahi hai...kash muje bhi har din yaha aane ka chance milthaOuchOuchOuch
.are yar tumari nxt os kab post kar rahi hai???WinkWinkWink
next os lets c ..
tum daily busy rehthi ho kya ..??
ha yar...meri vactns start nahi hui hai..meri classes 14th tak hai aur uske baad stufy leave n then xams ..after 2 months bilkul free hojavungiWinkWinkWink

sonu..Mohabbatein.

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

pree 

ya ..
abhi taak sam di na bhi precape walla post nahi khola ..Confused
laagta hai di busy hogi Smile
what was in precap??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

pree 

resmi tu ne sach kaha..hum jithna bhi post report karu na bashers new new acount khol ke again bash karengi..hum chup rahe na tho they ll get bored ,,,so chill guys apna mood math kharab karo

sonu..Mohabbatein.

Go to top