Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WTH?What is going on? STOP PLAGIARISM!

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys, hope you all are well!

I've been noticing that there is a lot of plagiarism going on in this forum. I am scared that some of my OS's (I have not really written that many) may have been copied and pasted, and someone is taking credit for that on some other forum or social networking site and I will probably never know. Just thinking about someone plagiarising my work gets me angry and worked up, so how must it feel for those people who actually find someone else taking credit for their hard work. 

I just want to request all of you, please don't do this to our OS, SS, FF writers, Sig and Avi makers or anyone who posts their creative work onto this forum. I would also ask, if anyone does see this sort of plagiarism occurring then to let the original writer/creator know. I just hope and pray that this does not happen again to anyone any-more.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I just needed to put in my two cent into this matter as I am scared that someone might be out there claiming my work as theirs, and I am sure that quite a few writers and creators have the same worries! Let's all pull together and be a family! Thank-youSmile

Edited by jpatel - 05 April 2012 at 8:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita.Cbarun_roxxJasKaBarun-DramaLover-Scintillating..Apz..anjaani07LivingInPajamasxMidnightStarxAngelTeenOnepoundChic

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Agree completely.

We have to be responsible readers. If we see something that has been copied, we should inform the relevant parties. We owe it to the original writers and to our own conscience. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel

Rita.C Senior Member
Rita.C
Rita.C

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I requested the mods to investigate Munchy's post being copied and hope it is a genuine mistake or something else (although its hard to see how it could be) 
either way, i agree. we need to take a strong stand.

jpatel

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
completely agree!
its very damn unfair to any type of creator and writer!
u guys work rely hard and credit goes to thievesAngry
be honest every bdy! 

jpatel

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I agree. I only have one FF going on and nobody really knows me either but if people can copy SO easily and claim things as their own. They don't even say "Oh here's an OS" and try to dilute it... They say "I was bored and I WROTE this!" How audacious! 

Nonetheless, I totally agree with you. If anybody ever finds anything plaigarized, we must take it in our hands to stop that. People are getting out of hands now. Just because there are no legal consequences doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Tomorrow if people like these are told that murdering someone will not get you behind bars, they'll go around killing people.

To a writer, getting their work stolen is same as their dignity being stolen.

So thankkk you for posting this!

jpatel

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
completely agree!

jpatel

jpatel IF-Dazzler
jpatel
jpatel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I really hope that something can be done about this. I'm also PMing the Mods to help to do something about this!

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpatel

I really hope that something can be done about this. I'm also PMing the Mods to help to do something about this!

That's a really good idea. There must be a way to put an end to this somehow right? I mean we can't google search every update to see if it was copied from somewhere!

Go to top