Fixing a Broken HEART !! pt 5 pg 60

Posted: 11 years ago

Fixing Broken HEART !!

Misunderstandings...Betreyal...

Love... n Wreched heart...

when a young man, founds sum1 as beautfull as angel and as innocent as truth..

Maan... Maan singh khurana

he loved her

yes he did..more dan anything..

when he got her..he realised..he never needed anything else dan dis...

but he loved her like it was d most natural things for him...

he even relished her gussa on him...

but 1 unfortunate day..deir dream home broke n 

Geet... Geet Maan singh khurana

she loved him..

yes she did..wid all her heart...

apart from any protest she still loveed him...

she even got angry on him but den she has right to get angry on him..

she respected him..

Love

Is love capable enough to throw away every damn unfortune... ??

or

Unfortune vil crash on deir love...??

Love

MishTy ❤️

IMP  -  No PMs vil be given for dis story...those who want to read dis story...i vil be updating dis story on every SATURDAY ... !!

THNQ !!

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 11 years ago
              INDEX

prologue - page 1

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3 

Part 4 

Part 5 

Characters

maan singh khurana

geet maan singh khurana

Maaneeta maan singh khurana

surjit handa (geet's daarji)

yuvraj singh 

naina kapoor

aditya singhaniya

komal singhaniya

Prologue

She was his undoing in every possible way...he loved to pamper her and she loved being pampered by him..

She was simple yet special for herself, d gal without parents, was gardened by her daarji..When she met him, she felt dat spark and so did he...

he was MAAN, it didn't take much time for him to understand she was unpredictable and mad on a serious note, " GEET, u know what... u vil surely drive me creazy one day.." and she being she had replied, "u still doubt ??.."

he couldn't help but fall for her madness, shooking his head, he would take her in his arms and vil feel mesmerized when she would gave him one of her most beautifull smiles...

She was not d 1st gal in his..he had been many casual relationships..but wid her he realised, it wasn't casual but sumthing deep n real...Dis was how it was to be wid dem..dere was no need of philosophical lines..need need of stressing on things..it was just simple dem and deir small world..where dey dnt need to pretent..just being demselves..dey lived d moment...

when, he realised it, it was d moment, he had pruposed her to get married to him...

she had been in tears on his pruposal..crushing herself in his arms, she had whispered over his heart, "i love u maan..."

when dey married, all deir dreams came true in d form of deir angel " MaaNeeTa "...dey specially named her maaneeta..means maan geet's togetherness... MaaNeeTa was d core of deir world and so was deir beautifull dreamy married life...

But dey say, every good things has cum to an end 1 day, d unfortune entered deir life without any noise...

but deir once beautifull life cracked with such noise dat...d broken peices, peirced her heart ruthlessly...

Perfect was litle too farfetched between dem...Trapped in d memories of Love, she waited for him to fix her broken heart... but alas..he didn't cum..he couldn't...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

wow new story 
waititng 4 more
nice concept... congrats... dear👏🥳
superb start...
loved d concept...
n u brought our MaaNeeTa.. back love u😊