Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

In response to frustrated viewers! (Page 2)

.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Well said Smile And boy do you write alot Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Well said Smile And boy do you write alot Tongue

Haha.. yes.. People say I talk a lot too, because I say out loud everything that comes to my mind.. and now I have realized I seem to write everything that comes to my mind too.. Wink But then that's the effect IPKKND has had on me.. I can't stop thinking about the show!!! Smile

.Phoenix.

Sanamsigh Groupbie
Sanamsigh
Sanamsigh

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i agree with u ...what to do i am sailing in the same boat ! IPKKND totally irresistable !
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
wow love your post!! I agree with everything you said
it seems many people just want to see the bold passionate scenes which show love but I love the way they are showing subtle instances where their love can be seen 
Also about what you said about Khushi not doing anything when she got the hint that Arnav might know about her and shyam..but she did try to get him to give the reason for their forced marriage..she even almost blurted out asking whether it was because of shyam but stopped herself..we musnt forget from her POV shes not 100% sure whether Arnav knows about her and Shyam so she stopped herself thinking what if he doesnt know and I just end up blurting it out it will just make him more angry and he will hate me more or think im lying right?
Also its wierd how she doesnt feel as scared of shyam anymore considering they are living in the same house so should she not feel more scared or maybe uncosciously she knows Arnav is there to protect her that why?
there should be reflective scenes of what Arnav is thinking because from his expressions we can tell he is confused about Khushi because everything she does is so innocent but he also remembers the terrace scene there should be scenes showing what Arnav is thinking 
I am not finding this episodes boring at all! still loving the show Wink

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

it seems many people just want to see the bold passionate scenes which show love but I love the way they are showing subtle instances where their love can be seen 
Also about what you said about Khushi not doing anything when she got the hint that Arnav might know about her and shyam..but she did try to get him to give the reason for their forced marriage..she even almost blurted out asking whether it was because of shyam but stopped herself..we musnt forget from her POV shes not 100% sure whether Arnav knows about her and Shyam so she stopped herself thinking what if he doesnt know and I just end up blurting it out it will just make him more angry and he will hate me more or think im lying right?
Also its wierd how she doesnt feel as scared of shyam anymore considering they are living in the same house so should she not feel more scared or maybe uncosciously she knows Arnav is there to protect her that why?
there should be reflective scenes of what Arnav is thinking because from his expressions we can tell he is confused about Khushi because everything she does is so innocent but he also remembers the terrace scene there should be scenes showing what Arnav is thinking 

I agree. She cannot ask Arnav about Shyam, because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, in case he didn't know about it. She would rather be in pain than see him in pain! As for her being scared, I have a feeling that's why she is doing the dabba service, so she doesn't have to stay at home during the day when Arnav is not around to protect her. Yes, I wish they would show more of their thoughts, than just the pranks.. nowadays its more pranks, than they thinking about each other. I absolutely loved the episode when Arnav missed her.. I would love to see an episode like that with Khushi thinking about Arnav too! Yes, the episodes are not boring, as long as they show Arnav and Khushi, and of course, a rabba ve like today will make my day! Day Dreaming

AR_ArShi

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@topicmker...TK A BOW GAL

HATS OFF

really wanted this post

and u wrote it at the ryt time

was sick of the unnecessary negativity

u jus said it all

boreddamsel

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I agree. She cannot ask Arnav about Shyam, because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, in case he didn't know about it. She would rather be in pain than see him in pain! As for her being scared, I have a feeling that's why she is doing the dabba service, so she doesn't have to stay at home during the day when Arnav is not around to protect her. Yes, I wish they would show more of their thoughts, than just the pranks.. nowadays its more pranks, than they thinking about each other. I absolutely loved the episode when Arnav missed her.. I would love to see an episode like that with Khushi thinking about Arnav too! Yes, the episodes are not boring, as long as they show Arnav and Khushi, and of course, a rabba ve like today will make my day! Day Dreaming

Yes! I absolutely loved that episode when Arnav was missing her I think thats why she is getting away with her antics he would rather have her doing all this rather than not talking to him altogether 
I know this may be farfetched but I want this to happen
I think it will be interesting if he overhears her talking to lakshmi saying her plan is working he is getting annoyed and him to get her back at her own game if she wants to be act all wifely then ill act like her husband it would be sooo funny to see her plan backfire on her like this because we know when he advances towards her she gets all nervous and flustered and this way we will also get to see flirty Arnav again even if it is them two playing a game with eachother muhaha Embarrassed
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Yes! I absolutely loved that episode when Arnav was missing her I think thats why she is getting away with her antics he would rather have her doing all this rather than not talking to him altogether 
I know this may be farfetched but I want this to happen
I think it will be interesting if he overhears her talking to lakshmi saying her plan is working he is getting annoyed and him to get her back at her own game if she wants to be act all wifely then ill act like her husband it would be sooo funny to see her plan backfire on her like this because we know when he advances towards her she gets all nervous and flustered and this way we will also get to see flirty Arnav again even if it is them two playing a game with eachother muhaha Embarrassed

I love love love that idea.. And that's so like Arnav and Khushi.. I can see Arnav annoying Khushi too.. I used something along those lines in my OS Part 2 (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=55545386&#55545386) where Arnav realizes he should try to win Khushi over by showing her love and in Part 5 (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919832&PID=55665764&#55665764), where Arnav plays a trick on Khushi to get her to confess, after realizing that she was purposely trying to not confess! Hope you like it.

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 April 2012 at 5:59pm

AR_ArShi

Go to top