Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love You Chptr 7, pg4 updated (Page 4)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
                                                  Chapter 7

The next day Rashi was cleaning her cupboard and she comes across their honeymoon album, she excitedly goes and sits on the bed, admiring each and every pic. Jigar comes out the restroom and smiles seeing rashi blushing. He asks her whose photos are you seeing?? mmm... by the way seeing you blush so much, it seems the pics are very special, haii naa rashi?? well they indeed are, afterall they are boyfriends pic she says teasing him. he turns around hearing this and says so, you had a boyfriend before our marriage and you dint even tell me?? well.. mr. jigar modi, i dint tell you, because you never sked me about my past before our marriage, so its your fault and not mine saying this she continues to adore those pics again. Jigar smiling walks towards, the bed and sits next to rashi, almost snatching the album fro her, he looks at those pics and says ohh!! so this guy in the pic was your boyfriend, huhh?? yes!! ofcourse, you have any issues?? rashi says in a defensive tone, taking the album from him. He smiles at her action and says umm.. well din knew you, your choice is ok kinda rashi she glares at him and says what do you mean?? stop being jealous about my ex will you he continues to say will tell me one thing that you liked about him.. because i cant find any.. and makes a face at her. Rashi stands and walks towards the dress table and says you want me to tell one thing about my ex, gosh!!! il need one whole day.. jigar smilingly says come on rashi, be a sport and tell me one of his quality. Rashi turns and says hmmm.. ok, if you insist... mmm... he was very romantic, unlike you makes a fcae at him and loved me alot really?? questions jigar walking towards her. yes ofcourse she says giggling a little. jigar holds her by waist and makes her turn around facing him and says so you find me to be unromantic, huhh?? yes i do rashi says with giggles so you think am unromantic, then how would rishi have here with us today, mrs. rashi modi?? this question of his makes go red and lokks down, not meeting his eys. i'll show you how romantic i am saying this jigar kisses rashi's cheek one by one, then he kisses her eyes, by now rashi had closed her eyes and was enjoying jigar's romantic side and ws blushing. Jigar cups rashi face in his hands and bends down a little and gently kisses on her lips, he lingers there for awhile, as rashi could no longer control her desire, she parts her lips a little and jigar happily abliges to her request and this their kiss was passionate enough with rashi's response to it. They break the kiss, when bot h need some air to breath and after a while jigar asks rashi did your ex ever kissed you this passionately?? and smiles at her naughtily. Rashi is all blushing hard and manages to say yes he did jigar raises his eybrow in a questioning manner to which rashi syas just now and pushes him aside and runs out of the room. Jigar is standing all smiling at his wife's action.

Meanwhile, in the kahanji's temple, ahme was anxiously waiting for gopi's arrival, gopi finally arrives and on seeing ahem, she gives him a small smile he also responds her with a smile. They both pray in the temple and after doing the same, they both walk towards their respective cars, there was a silence between them, ahem wasn't liking this at all, he felt like he was wlkaing with a stranger and with gopi, whom he knew in their college days. To break the silence between them ahem says how are you doing gopi?? am good what about you, ahem?? gopi asks with a small smile am good too ahem says and again there is silence between them. To make her talk, he continues ammm.. gopi, on sunday your family was at my place for diner, you dint turn up?? my at your place?! no ahem they had been to the MM she tells him in a confused manner exactly gopi, MM is where i reside.. your MIL and mother have been friends since a long time he clarifies with her ohh!! i see is the only response he gets from her. They have reached towards car, when she was about to open the door, he calls her gopi she turns to him, he struggling hard says ammm.. gopii.. i.. ammm... sighs a little and continues i came to know about rohit.. am sorry... she feels a little uncomfortable and gathering herself she says ahem, it's okay and looks down and turns towards the car gopi he calls again, before he could he say anyhing else she says ahem.. please.. i dont want to talk about rohit pauses and continues again i.. i hope... you understand i completely do is what ahem tells her, before she could sit in the car, he says gopi, can i have your contact number please?? they both bid each other a bye an leave for their respective homes.

The phone in the MM rings and rashi takes the call and says hello hello, i can get mrs. kokila modi on the line please says madhavi from the other side. just a minute, il call her, but, may i know whose calling?? enquires rashi this is madahvi shah, her friend responds madhavi to the question. ohh!! aunty.. sorry this is rashi here she says, koki comes and asks who is it beta?? madhavi aunty says rashi giving the phone to koki and walks towards the kitchen. Koki, tomorrow is aman's birthday we are throwing a small party at our place, you please come along with your family says madhavi ofcourse i will says koki and the two friends continue to talk for awhile, before finally hunging the call. koki goes to the ktichen and says rashi beta jii maa, say.. you need anything?? asks rashi nahi dikra.. i came here to tell you that tomorrow is aman's birthday and there is a small party at the Shah House and we have to go says koki okay maa.. il tell jigar and ahem bahi to come home early says rashi. beta, do you need my hepl in the kitchen?? enquires koki naahiii maa... il manage here alone and anyways the food is all reday, just making teh salads, once they all come from work il serve the food says rashi smilingly. since the time you have got married and came in this house, you have single handedly managed everything and you dont allow me to do anything koki said in a complaing tone, rashi smiles and syas maa.. please.. am there naa, then why do you need bother about anything??  and once let ahem bahi get married and get me a jethani, il make her work more hard rashi adds laughingly. Hearing about ahem's marriage, koki becomes sad and rashi realises what she said and bits her tpunge slightly and consoles koki by saying maa.. please... dont be sad... you know naa.. i dont like to see you sad... koki smiles a little and with a sigh says dont know beta when ahem will get married, its high time now, he should start a family like jigar eashi says maa... dont worry ahem bhai definately marry, first let him meet a right girl.. you know naa aa, the girls who sent their rishta to bhai were behind him for the sake of the property.. maa.. i believe that there is someone made for bhai, who'l love him unconditionally and maa you never know when the cupid strikes rashi adds smilingly. hmm.. hope, your rashi betaaa.. koki places her hand over rashi's head and leaves the kitchen.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiikafaSavi_SdelsiFlowerHaterswasthivarshu27Veni-Vidi-Viciankita_rajiQueen.Bee-Eris--Arnisha-

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wow..!! nice.. love raji.. please write more..
Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Nice updt...so Gopi can't avoid Ahem nowSmile
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
lovely...
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
nice update...loved the raji scene!!!
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice update.Smile
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Really nice:-) loved rashi and jigar:-) update soon
varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
lovely updates...poor gopi to have to loose rohit that way...but ahem is still in love with her...im hoping he will get her to come out of the shell during the birthday party...cant wait for more...

Go to top