Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DONT MAKE ROHANS CHARACTER NEGATIVE (Page 2)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

sweets many hv been tweeting to Sharad also. .and he apparently said that 'No one is turning grey in this beautiful show'

Tanu CVS also said that there'll b no love triangle & NiHan will remain friends only .. But we all knw what's gonna happen :| After watching yesterdays NiHan scene its more than clear that Rohan has feelings for her..

We knw how everyday the scripts r changed all thanx to TRPs :x

Anyways I hope atleast SK is right ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillasky_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ginacaardhan

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

BANG ON, GINE MOM!! agree wid each n every word u hav written!! Big smile

Rohan sahould nt bcum negative!! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacaardhan-Harshu-

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Hold on guys...SK tweeted - nobody turning negative, in such a beautiful show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillaskyaardhan

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaNiCo

[QUOTE=ginac]

As reported in the latest article Sony hav now decided to make Rohans character a negative character with shades of jealousy!!!!!!!!!!! WHYAngry Why destroy a beautiful friendship between two wonderful friends. Why destroy the chemisty that Arshu and Nidhi hav built up 2gether for many weeks now.

POOR TRPS is no reason to destroy and butcher a wonderful storyline simply cos they want to achieve wat they call declining trps. I am sure if they concentrated more on wat the original story was all about there wud b a very diff approach from all the viewers. This story is about a younger woman falling in lov with an older man. Does Sony think that there audience hav no brains and are simply puppets that they can pull strings wen they decide it suits them . WELL HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Friends Hug I ask that u pls msg Sony, msg Sneha and get on twitter and pls tell them that they will no longer hav a show to watch if they dont stop this ridiculous idea they hav of getting trps bac cos this will def not bring trps instead it will hav the opposit affect. No more viewers. STICK TO THE STORY WHICH IS GOING TO SPK FOR ITSELF INSTEAD OF DESTROYING AN ALREADY AMZING JODI OF ARSHU AND NIDHI.  Leave Rohans character alone. dont destroy him by making him the third wheel in the relationship. He has no business there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really..As the show started the story and the TITLE both are about SOCIETY..PRESSURES OF IT..AND GOSSIPS..So now for someone who is there for months..without any job,means of his livelihood, Parental back up or relationships..is there is the show?  WHY? Just to make sure he is earning his livelihood he is given a job now to fall in love with the only friend he has in the show?'ConfusedShockedAngry

POORLY written back up.  This just is now totally going to butcher the remains of this show
ConfusedAngry
]@ SanicoHug am sorry it was just a figure of speech in the moment but the show is about how society accepts and reacts to such relationships but yes its about not just luv between a younger woman and older man its much more than that so dont destroy wat is already working with two amzing actors. dont butcher a wonderful show.!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the point I was trying to make.

Edited by ginac - 05 April 2012 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Artist

Can KW quit the show instead

He can't quit ainvey hi ... He signed a contract with the PH

but I feel so bad for him :( 1st they told him that there'll b no love triangle & now just to gain some TRPs they r ruining his character :(

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ginacaardhan

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
seriously...i wish he wont turn negative...!! I used to love nidhi-rohan frndhip and was so glad dat der is no chakkar btwn dem...der r hardly any shows in whch a grl n boy remains as gud frndz!! 

ginacaardhan-Harshu-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
BINGO!
we really don't want rohan to turn negative after all the sweet things he did for nidhi. just to get TRP you guys are going to ruin the most sweetest person in the show, this is not right at all. playing with fans feelings is not the correct way to bring the TRPs up. Rohan is a positive character and we would really appreciate it if he stays the sweet and bubbly rohan who came to help nidhi not to fall for her in such a bad way that turn him all negativeOuchplease don't do this to rohan, please! otherwise it will be a big downfall for you guys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vanillasky_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ginacaardhan-Harshu-

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Gina sweetie for the post!

I do hope that CV's and Sony acknowledge the fact that the mere mention and idea of this track has upset viewers and have got many deciding to quit the show. Whats that going to do for their TRP's?

We already have negative characters in the form of Mallika and Sue, why do we need anymore? And especially Rohan who has been shown to be such a ray of positivity and hope in Nidhis life.

I do hope CV's see sense and reject this idea and concentrate on bringing positivity in the show and taking forward the Ashni love story in a sensible manner.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ginacAmeresaardhan-Harshu-

Go to top