DONT MAKE ROHANS CHARACTER NEGATIVE

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

As reported in the latest article Sony hav now decided to make Rohans character a negative character with shades of jealousy!!!!!!!!!!! WHY😑 Why destroy a beautiful friendship between two wonderful friends. Why destroy the chemisty that Arshu and Nidhi hav built up 2gether for many weeks now.

POOR TRPS is no reason to destroy and butcher a wonderful storyline simply cos they want to achieve wat they call declining trps. I am sure if they concentrated more on wat the original story was all about there wud b a very diff approach from all the viewers. This story is about a younger woman falling in lov with an older man. Does Sony think that there audience hav no brains and are simply puppets that they can pull strings wen they decide it suits them . WELL HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Friends πŸ€— I ask that u pls msg Sony, msg Sneha and get on twitter and pls tell them that they will no longer hav a show to watch if they dont stop this ridiculous idea they hav of getting trps bac cos this will def not bring trps instead it will hav the opposit affect. No more viewers. STICK TO THE STORY WHICH IS GOING TO SPK FOR ITSELF INSTEAD OF DESTROYING AN ALREADY AMZING JODI OF ARSHU AND NIDHI.  Leave Rohans character alone. dont destroy him by making him the third wheel in the relationship. He has no business there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
word!!!!!!!!!!! gina mom...πŸ€—thnku fr sucha lovely post!!!!!!

m wid u..lets spam sony n sneha rajani we jus cant see a character like rohan...butchering like this..hell..nooo!!!!!!!!!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
+1000000000000000000

Plzz don't butcher the sweetest & the best character of the show :((

I'm watching the show only & only bcz for Rohan & NiHan's friendship but if they go with the negative track I'm afraid i'll ve to quit the show ...
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cvs ka dimaag pehle aadha kharab thaa ab poora ho geya,,
Armu4eva thumbnail
sweets many hv been tweeting to Sharad also. .and he apparently said that 'No one is turning grey in this beautiful show' 
humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cud'nt agree more wd U gina mom!!!

I cant c Rohan's sweetest, mst adorable, and a very selfles charac butcherd dis way!!! M watchn dis show only 4 Da Fun luvin, sweet, lovable, caring ROHAN!! Cant c hm in an obsessd lover role. . . Plz change dis track CVS, or it'll cost u big tym!! 4 me Rohan s da darlin, soul f da show. . . Hw cn u ppl do dis to Hm. . .
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

As reported in the latest article Sony hav now decided to make Rohans character a negative character with shades of jealousy!!!!!!!!!!! WHY😑 Why destroy a beautiful friendship between two wonderful friends. Why destroy the chemisty that Arshu and Nidhi hav built up 2gether for many weeks now.

POOR TRPS is no reason to destroy and butcher a wonderful storyline simply cos they want to achieve wat they call declining trps. I am sure if they concentrated more on wat the original story was all about there wud b a very diff approach from all the viewers. This story is about a younger woman falling in lov with an older man. Does Sony think that there audience hav no brains and are simply puppets that they can pull strings wen they decide it suits them . WELL HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Friends πŸ€— I ask that u pls msg Sony, msg Sneha and get on twitter and pls tell them that they will no longer hav a show to watch if they dont stop this ridiculous idea they hav of getting trps bac cos this will def not bring trps instead it will hav the opposit affect. No more viewers. STICK TO THE STORY WHICH IS GOING TO SPK FOR ITSELF INSTEAD OF DESTROYING AN ALREADY AMZING JODI OF ARSHU AND NIDHI.  Leave Rohans character alone. dont destroy him by making him the third wheel in the relationship. He has no business there. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really..As the show started the story and the TITLE both are about SOCIETY..PRESSURES OF IT..AND GOSSIPS..So now for someone who is there for months..without any job,means of his livelihood, Parental back up or relationships..is there is the show?  WHY? Just to make sure he is earning his livelihood he is given a job now to fall in love with the only friend he has in the show?'πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘

POORLY written back up.  This just is now totally going to butcher the remains of this show
πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
snehasam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
y murdering d most beautiful frnzship of television n their slogan 1 ladka aur 1 ladki sirf bahut ache dost def ho sakte hai along wid d sweetest frnd character ROHAN . PLS PLS PLS PLS NAHI

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

sweets many hv been tweeting to Sharad also. .and he apparently said that 'No one is turning grey in this beautiful show'

Tanu CVS also said that there'll b no love triangle & NiHan will remain friends only .. But we all knw what's gonna happen :| After watching yesterdays NiHan scene its more than clear that Rohan has feelings for her..

We knw how everyday the scripts r changed all thanx to TRPs :x

Anyways I hope atleast SK is right ..
-veena.shona- thumbnail
BANG ON, GINE MOM!! agree wid each n every word u hav written!! πŸ˜ƒ

Rohan sahould nt bcum negative!!