Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: THE VALLEY OF LOVE- update at page 76 (Page 59)

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Nice one
Arnav khuShi always hav some problem wen they meeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meniranjana00

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanon

Nice update.

Kushi is pulling legs lol..
Poor deeps death scared of kushi's prank..

Loved it.
Waiting for the next update.
Thnx for the pm.

thank you dr...
next post will be soon don't worry
meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Wow after a long time
Brilliant update
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Continue soon

thanks angelSmile
meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

I was just thinking to ask you for an update, but it seems that you read my mind, by the way very very lovely update, enjoyed reading it, the best part was Khushi pulling Deeps leg and she even belived "lazomania" LOL, really. 
Thanks for the pm 

happy to hear that you enjoyed it...Smile
Sharaa IF-Dazzler
Sharaa
Sharaa

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Nice update...

Lazomania...LOL LOL LOL

meniranjana00

cutemiss IF-Dazzler
cutemiss
cutemiss

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
loved it

meniranjana00

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
niceSmile

meniranjana00

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Chapter 23

Now all turn towards Khushi to listen her. Arnav was so glad for the fact that she was supporting him. Deeps was confused at her friends statement, so she moved towards her friend for an explanation.

Deeps-"what do you mean birdy??"

Rahul-"she means that he is innocent!(pointing Arnav and smiling)"

Deeps glared at him. Khushi came forward and hold her friend.

Khushi-"deeps.. I saw him stepping out from the driving seat (try to make sense to her friend)"

Deeps-"so??"

Before Khushi could tell further Rahul came forward for with his bla-bla. Rahul thought while support her, he can impress her a bit, actually he was making his own grave.

Rahul-"so he can't throw anything at you from there.(simply stating) simple! (smiling at Khushi) can't you think that much.(laughing at deeps)"

Deeps got irritated with his attitude and thinks to give him a piece of mind. But before she could do anything Khushi who know her very well took charge of the situation to calm her down.

Khushi-"yeah deeps..(holding her) so what I am trying to say is he was not the one who throw that..(sensible tone)"

Deeps-"then whom??(narrowing her eyebrow to get her correct prey)"

Khushi-"wo.. (thinking)"

At that moment Arnav was the one who was really happy. He was not happy because his innocence was proved, but for the fact that his innocence was proved by his mystery girl itself. He was admiring her, her eyes twinkling with the explanation, her attitude to calm down her friend, her determination to save him from her friend's mouth.

Arnav's thought-

"oh god.. what a girl man?? how easily she found I am innocent. She is beauty with brain.. a rare combination. I really like it.. "

On the other hand Rahul was little tensed with the situation happening over there.

Rahul's thought-

"oye Rahul.. she is very smart chick yaar.. how easily she proved Arnav is innocent. With this speed she can easily sense the fact that you are the one behind this.. and if she prove that now.. this phulamdevi (mentioning deeps) will kill me for sure.. now what will I do.. I have to stop her. "

Rahul moved forward to take a control of the situation to make himself safe.

Rahul-"Wo.. (stammering) It's not important.. (looking at deeps with a tensed face) the big thing was my friend's innocence.. (pointing Arnav) And it is proved that he is innocent so.. (looking at Arnav with a pleading look to support him)Hehe so.. that's it.. so the big fact here is resolved.."

Rahul sudden reply made Khushi to suspect him for the cause. His nervousness can be clearly read from his behavior. She observed him carefully. But here deeps was irritated with his interruption.

Deeps-"but I want to know the person,(serious tone) who done this to me(shooting angry glare towards him) "

Rahul was really sacred at that point of glare she was throw at him now. But he can't back out so easily. So he try to check his luck once more.

Rahul-"oh.. (gulpingnow what will you do with that?? (with a serious tone) Again want to start with your accusation, just like you were accusing my friend for no reason"

Deeps anger was getting its heights and she was going give him a good straight answer but her birdy stopped her. She relaxed a bit and turn towards her birdy.

Deeps-"birdy.. tell me who done this??(showing her dress)"

Khushi-"a.. that..(seeing deeps anger and hope-filled face) I don't know.. (looks at Rahul suspiciouslymay be someone else from the car.."

Rahul gulped at that reply and look she gave him. He understood the fact that she know it's him who done this damage. So he has to plead her to help him. So he made some pleading face actions towards Khushi. Khushi who saw this and understood whole story. As she knows her friend very well, she have to hide this fact otherwise her friend will surely make a huge drama over here now itself.  So she have to do something and what, that is her dilemma. Because her friend, deeps won't move an inch from here without finding out whom it was, now how will she manage her.

Arnav who silently watching the whole thing over there understood the fact that she was in a dilemma. He has noticed the exchange between his friend and her. To help her he came forward and try to speak.

Arnav-"look miss.. "

Arnav opened his mouth only to get interrupted by deeps. Deeps came towards him and started again.

Deeps-"you.. (pointing him a finger) just shut up! If you are not the one why you came forward??(suspicious tone and shaking her head in asking manner)"

Seeing deeps attacking mood, Khushi came in between them with full charge.

Khushi-"a.. ar.. I think he came forward for help you.(smiling)"

Deeps looked at her and before she could argue more Khushi's phone ringed. She excused herself from there and moved little ahead. But all over there was only silently watching her without any argument.

Funny na??

Khushi-"hello.."

*****************************.****************************

ENJOYED???Smile

Edited by meniranjana00 - 21 February 2013 at 9:40pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

hhqvmee_sana00suganya91sangeethbalaArShiuaam_pikkilisimransmilymysterygirl06gnainashanonyogapremdproversagarpatadiaKareena1994..MorningStar..farha5556adhu11Alai123penny25CutecjLaters_Babyzafichandana.sAngel13Diva_AkorshiMaria.Mrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kc

Go to top