Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: THE VALLEY OF LOVE- update at page 76 (Page 44)

shala.newb Newbie
shala.newb
shala.newb

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
really nice.. loved it pls update fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meniranjana00

am_pikkili Groupbie
am_pikkili
am_pikkili

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
loved it.. awesome update..
i am just waiting for ur update.. pls give us fast

meniranjana00

mee_sana00 Newbie
mee_sana00
mee_sana00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
really awesomeee

meniranjana00

penny25 IF-Dazzler
penny25
penny25

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
its so amazin..:)_ lovd it nd w8n toi read more

meniranjana00

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
first of all am sooo sooo sooo
"SORRY" to all who havebeen waiting...Heart
thank you for the love and support..
i thought that i would update fast and will be a big one but sorry its short. its becoz of my pg assignments ,am really struck over my studies that's why...Unhappy
sorry and keep loving my ff, i will give you a surprise..

Chapter 18

Khushi-"mum.. (pleading way) please don't mention anything about this to dad..(making a puppy face) please.."

Radhika sighed and nodded her head in positively. Thus Khushi happily went towards her room. Radhika knows when her husband came to know about this, he will surely make everything upside down within seconds, that's why she agreed with her daughter. Thus she instructed all, especially our over concerned kakaji and kali to zib up their mouth properly in front of their sahib.

On the other hand, firstly deeps didn't get why Khushi hide the fall matter from her mum. So she was in her thoughts about that. On their way back to room deeps sigh to her thinking process and decided to ask her friend about it and get the answers directly rather than messing her little cunning brain. But when she began with her questions to Khushi, she got surprised. Why??

Deeps-"birdyyy.. (turn to face Khushi) birdy.. birdy..(got shocked) where is she gone now??"

Deeps were in her deep thoughts that she didn't realize when her birdy went to her room.

Deeps-"birdy.. (scratching her head) birdyyy..  (little louder)"

And her sound made an echo all over the whole house which made everyone gather at once over there. Radhika, Malik, kali, and all other servants were panicked with the sudden noise. Radhika came running towards deeps holding her breath.

Radhika-"gudiya.. (panic tone) what happened to my gudiya?? (looking all around to spot her daughter) Deeps?? (towards deeps) why you shout her name?? where is she?? What happened??"

While hearing the sudden scream of Khushi's name, Radhika and all other thought as something happened to their gudiya, that why deeps screamed. So they all made their way towards them.

Deeps was taken back while eyeing all the worried face before her.

Deeps-"Radhamaa .. wo .. ( embarrassed)"

Malik-"what??(worried tone) Where is pari?? Why you shout her name?? "

Kali-"ha.. what happened to our babysa??"

Radhika-"why are you not saying anything deeps??(little irritated) We are asking you something .. answer us.."

Deeps was totally lost now. She was just irritated when she not found her friend and shout her name, which results others panic. Now what will she tell them. Deeps gulp down hard.

Deeps-"Radhamaa.. wo.. I.. "

Radhika-"wo.. u.. (shouts) what deeps??"  

Radhika was losing her control. She was totally shaken when she saw them at first in that muddy avatar and now that scream made the shell shock.

Radhika's sudden outburst made everyone still. Deeps was terrified by her Radhamaa's outburst. She never ever saw her like this before.

Deeps-" Ra..dha..maa.. wo.. actu.."

Before she could complete her sentence a voice interrupted her.

"whats happening here??"

When that voice come to hit everyone's hear, all went still and shell shocked. A tension spread all around the house, as the owner of the voice proceeded towards them.

Kali began to shiver and pray to her babaji. Deeps also lost her mind and everything. She was now in a state like noting can be done. Malik was scared of the outcome that going to happen in sometimes. Radhika, who was totally shaken, was able to gain her sense and she try to calm down before her husband find something suspicious. Yes, that was none other than Yashvardan Manhotra.

Yash came towards deeps and began his enquire.

Yash-"whats happening here Radha??(looking at his wife)"

Radhika-"ji..(looking down) wo.. (not able to look and speak to him) "

Yash-"wo what??"

That when his eyes fall on deeps.

Yash-"deeps..(turning towards her) what happened to you?? (with a small smile)You look all messed up."

Deeps smiled to him with a small awkward expression on her face.

Deeps-"wo.. uncle.. (looking here and there with little embarrassed) actually I fallen into the mud pit."

Yash laughed out after hearing her.

Yash-"haha.. deeps.. you never miss to anything like this right?? My girl.."

Everyone was relieved after seeing him laughing. But that relief didn't last more.

Yash-"ok now .. (with a smile) why were you shouting gudiya's name?? and where is she??"

Everyone went still with his question. None know what to say.

Yash-"Radha .. (turning towards his worried wife)where is gudiya?? Is she not return back??"

Radhika-"ji..yeah.. yes.. (stammered) she returned back few.. few.. minutes early.."

Malik try to help her.  As  he knows his badesahib very well.

Malik-"ha.. pari.. pari.. she  is there..  in her room badesahib.."

Yash scanned everyone's face over there at once and sensed some tension in but before he could ask anything his happiness arrived. His daughter, Khushi came towards them all fresh.

Khushi-"papa.. mum.. what happened?? (turning towards her with a smile) Deeps why were you shouting my name??"

Deeps was stunned by her appearance. She shook her head. Radhika was happy to see her daughter all ok and well. Malik and kali and all other were sighed and take a breath of relief. Every tiny action of everyone over there was noticed by Yash carefully and his mind was working on to reveal that secret from them somehow.

Precap : ???? 

Edited by meniranjana00 - 02 October 2012 at 10:45am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

hhqvmee_sana00suganya91am_pikkiliwater5050ArShiuamysterygirl06simransmilygnainaarshiinduPadduBarunHolicceciliadamanumeha_PMandru_skA_Nova_Vidadproveryogapremshanonfarha5556Alai123swtsamKareena1994sanny-beautifullovearshi01penny25zafidesisweetheart9chandana.sarcha2810rkapoor1382Diva_AkorshiPreet.KcMyLuvBarunMrs_Darcy_17

swtsam IF-Dazzler
swtsam
swtsam

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
m first...conti soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiindumeniranjana00

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Lovely Update...But very short..