Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hey everyone...๐Ÿ˜Š

first of all sorry for late update and second sorry for a small update...

but i will give you next one big... 

i promise...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

actually everything went wrong that's y,๐Ÿ˜ญ first my system got damaged, then my external harddisk got damaged..etc etc all went wrong.. that's why my update get time...

and one more thing to share i got admission for my pg. thus i was busy with that tooo...

even though i will be in the forum and try to write and update soon

Chapter 17

At Ramida

All are busy doing their daily duties, but unless the past week, today the house seem to be more brighten with happiness all around. The reason is none other than our Khushi. Yes, she is the one who spreads the spells of happiness in everyone's life. Because of her the whole home is so lively.

Malik bhai was rushing here and there to look after everything. He wants to make sure that everything is prefect, according to his pari. Yeah, he really wanted to impress her, his baby.

While he was instructing to the servants to keep the fresh flowers in the vase and all, his pari made her way towards the house. He didn't notice it yet.

Malik-"arre.. what is this??(pointing the old flowers in the vase) Why are you keep them with the fresh one ??"

He takes way the old flowers and put them aside. Khushi saw all these and made her way towards him.

Khushi-" Good morning kakaji .. .. .."(with lots of happiness in her voice as always)

She was standing behind him, so while hearing her sweet voice itself made him happy.

Malik-"Good morninggg(while turning towards her)  pari ! (concerned) pari..( moving towards her) wh.. what happened to you??(observing her dirty cloths) have you fall somewhere ??.. hey Bollenadh ! "

Before he could continue his concern talks further kali took it over from him. She was pass by when she heard malik's voice, and notice her babysa.

Kali-"babysa..(tensed) ye.. ye..(looking her) what happened to you babysa??(looking further) hey Babaji..(while praying) have you hurt somewhere??(her eye are ready to give a waterfall) "

After kali's burst out, Malik took over the next words with him. As like that both of them took over it, making Khushi feeling awkward over there. Both are not even allowing Khushi to speak a word while playing their emotional conversation with themselves rather than anything.

And that was the heights for deeps to be in action. She was stopped in her tracks with shock when she saw her birdy was stucked in between that two. She came forward towards her birdy to rescue, But her bad luck was above her head today.

Deeps-"hey guys.. guys.. (comes in between looking at them) what is this??(with a hand gesture) Please take a break and let her breath(looking at Khushi she winks)"

When she came forward everyone's attention turned towards her.

Malik-"oho.. now I got it.."

Deeps-"what??"

Malik-"its you.. na.."

Malik was ready to accuse deeps while eyeing her. But before he could complete his sentence Radhika came over there.

Radhika-"whats happening over here??"

Then her eyes fall on her gudiya and deeps, she panic and ran towards them.

Radhika-"whats all this ?? (examining Khushi) what happened to you gudiya?? (looking at them with panic) Deeps why are you guys not answering me??"

Khushi-"mum.. mum.. relax.."

Deeps to supported her.

Deeps-"yes Radhamaa relax..(with a smile) its just some dirt nothing else.."

All looked at her with questions.

Khushi-"hmm.. yes .. deeps is absolutely right.. (stating the fact) nothing happened to us.. its just some dirt.. that's it! Don't get panic.. "

Radhika-"is this some dirt gudiya?? You guys look horrible..(eyeing their dresses) and you are saying its nothing but some.. some dirt??"

Khushi and deeps looked each other once and sighed.

Deeps-"Radhamaa.. actually what happened is.."

Deeps was ready to tell everything, but Khushi interrupted her.

Khushi-"mum.. its nothing important.."

Radhika-"gudiya.. I wanted to know.."

Malik-"haa pari beta.. we wanted to know.."

But Khushi was Khushi, she fixed her mind on not tell anything now, why??. Yes, there is a reason and that's non other than her dad.

Khushi-"mum..(tired face) I will let you know but not now.. we want to get fresh up as fast as possible..(making a face) after that we will explain everything to you.. is that fine??"

Radhika have to agree with her pleading.

Radhika-"ok fine.. go and get fresh.."

Khushi and deeps at once took their steps towards upstairs. But Khushi stopped at her tracks and turned around towards her mum.

Khushi-"mum.. (pleading way) please don't mention this to dad.."

Radhika sighed and nodded her head in positively. Thus Khushi happily went towards her room.

precap-????????

will give you a treat promise

enjoyed then don't forget to hit "like" and leave comments๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice one..
waiting for Arnav n Khushi meet and without any mu..
hope u are njoying ur pg..
continue soon
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AFTER A LONG TIME...UFF,,,YE RAHUL...LOVED IT...
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..I was soo happy to see ur PM...  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U updateed after soo long..

Wonderfull update... ๐Ÿ‘
Khushi is pampered by everyone...She is the apple of there eye.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cant wait to see Arnav-Khushi meeting with proper manner n some conversation...
Loved it.. ๐Ÿค—

Continue sooon

P.S-Hope u r enjoying in ur P.G... ๐Ÿ˜Š
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God you updated.
I thought you have forgotten this FF. But I was glad to see your pm.๐Ÿ˜›
The update was sweet just like khushi but very short๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hope Khushi and Arnav will meet very soon.
Plz next time make it a little longer--it's a request please...๐Ÿ˜ณ (me little greedy๐Ÿ˜†)
Continue soon. Thanks๐Ÿค—
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic update
thanks fir pm
cont. soon
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank God you updated.
amazing and superb.
loved it continue soon.

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
malik bhai n kali r damn funny yaar๐Ÿ˜†
lolerblade thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as obvious a great update... ๐Ÿฅณ i just love these characters... n plz continue soon na this story is just the best of all...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Nice update.