Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it!
Loved Anjali and Arnav's bonding very sweet
Sanju lol😆...he is definitely his nephew.
Looking forward to the next chapter...Thanks for the pm😉 
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Nice and interesting.
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Loved it!!
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story.

Plz pm me
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you all ...🤗
i am so so happy by knowing that you guys liked it..
here is a new  chapter ...
i hope you guys will love that too..😃
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

At Raichand house

Chandini was coming to her daughter room. She just open the door and was shocked while seeing the pathetic condition of that room. All the thing were really messed over there. So many cloths on the bed and books and magazines on the floor. Everything here and there. 

Chandini was really anger by seeing the condition so she started her yelling.

Chandini-"Deeps.. Deeps.."(shouting at the top)

"oh.. oh.. mom.. don't shout this much.. please I can hear you.."

There was only voice. Chandini cannot find her daughter anywhere in the room. She looked over and over the room again within her limit means as the room was fully messed she can't move more.. even though she tried but no use. This made her more angry.

Chandini-"Deeps.. where the hell are you hiding? Come here right in front of me now.."(she yelled)

"oho..mom.. you are too much.."

Hearing these word from somewhere made Chandini more confused. When she began yell more on her daughter. She saw something flying here and there from the other side of the floor. Books and clothes where literally flying in the air as her daughter get out of her hidden spot. And then, there she is spot her, her ever loving naughtier daughter. With cute smile on her face, she was standing on the other side of the bed. Chandini was surprised by this kind of move.

Chandini-" what were you doing under the bed?? And what is all these?? Is this the way you arrange your room?"(angrily)

Deeps-"wo wo wo.. calm down angry lady.. I was just searching out something.."(making a irritated face)

Chandini-"what?? Searching?? is this the way how you search something?"(more irritated)

Deeps-"oho.. mom.. please.. you known na?? I have my own way for doing everything.."(making a winning face and smiling at her mother)

Chandini-"oh.. is that so? Then show your unique way to arrange them back too.. understood?"(warning her)

Deeps-"o..o.. don't worry about that mom. When our Ramu kaka is all here.."

By saying this she started calling Ramu kaka. Ramu kaka was the servant of raichand's. He is the one who saves deeps from her doings. He wishes or not that was an out question. Deepthi Raichand make him save her. That was her.

Deeps-"Ramu kaka..Ramu kaka.." (yells in a musical tune, with a smile)

But Chandini who was really angry made her decision clear to her daughter.

Chandini-"no.. deeps.. Ramu bhai will not help you in this and that's final. You messed this right? So it will be you who clear this. Understood?"(serious tone)

Deeps-"but mom.. its..(making a face while scanning her room) horrible.. how can I ? mom please.."(with a pleading face)

Chandini-"no more arguments deeps.. you will do it by yourself. That's final. Is that clear to you?" (in a strict voice)

Deeps-"o..yeah.. " (making a disgusting face)

Then she again scanned her room once which feel her pathetic.

Chandini-" and one more thing.."

Before she could have complete her sentence Deepthi interrupted her.

Deeps-"now don't tell me to do anything else.. I don't think this will finish in one day.."

Chandini-(smiling inwards)" you have do finish this today itself.."

Deeps-" oh crap.."

Hitting her head she sit on her bed. But as soon she sat on she jumped off from there yelling in pain.

"aaaoch.."

And started rubbing her back. She looked back at the bed for seeing what made her pain. The she found her pointed heel slippers. She took that in her hands and look at it like she is going to burn it. And this made Chandini lose the control of her laughter. After this all went normal, as she also helped deeps to arrange her room. Went through a scenario of a mother and her naughty daughter.

After all settle deeps made her way to bed and lied over there peacefully.

Chandini-"deeps.. today evening we will go to Ramida and from there to the party. Please be a good child at party. It a humble request"(making a pleading face

Deeps-"oho.. if you guys have a problem with me.. then fine.. i am not coming to the party.. I will stay at Ramida"(making a face)

Chandini-"its better you stay here.. because in the absence of Khushi you will be feeling bored over the party.. right?? And there will not be anyone for your support for your stupid pranks too."(giving a teasing smile at her)

Deeps-"okay fine.. I promise I won't embarrass you guys over there.. but I will come .."(making a sacrificial face)

Chandini-"okay.. if so you are welcome.."

Smiling at her daughter and Chandini leaves out of the room..

Deeps-"birdy.. where are you??"(looking upwards)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Ramida

Evening

Radhika was busy over whole day on something which was instructed to her by her husband. After finishing all that she is back at Ramida and finally now she can take a look over her house. She know the fact that, Malik bhai was all good in taking a well care of the whole house but as she is a typical housewife, she wished that she should take care to whole by herself. Radhika made her way to kitchen to check what's happening there and also to remind kali that to not prepare food for them as they are going for the party at Shanthivan. When she reached the kitchen counter she was really surprised and shocked. Because the serving counter was almost full with different dishes. She just checked all the dishes and was really shocked and angry, when she noticed kali was busy in making more. She made her way towards her and stood before her by folding her hands. Kali was surprised by seeing her bhabhisa stood in front of her while looking at her as she was asking her for some answers.

Kali-"bhabhisa.."(with a surprised tone)

Radhika-"kali.. what is all these??(pointing towards the dishes) I have already told you to not make anything as far as we are leaving for a party..and you made these much??(disappointed tone) now don't say that you forget about it.. "

Kali-"but bhabhisa.. in book I wrote to made these.."

with confused expression she shown the note she made to Radhika.

Radhika was take back by reading that. She was confused and irritated by now to know who made this note.

Radhika-"who made this note to you?"

Kali's expression made her more frustrated as She realized that kali forget the fact that who made her this note.

Radhika-"oh not again.."(with a sad face)

Before she should say anything more a voice interrupted her.

"wow.. I think I made a correct decision"

She turn to see who it was and found her shaithan. She smiled and move towards her.

Deeps-"Radhamaa..how do you came to know that I am staying here and not going to the party tonight??"

Radhika was about to speak up but deeps didn't give her a chance to open her mouth.

Deeps-"mmm.. yummy.."(tasting something)

With a closed eyed she was enjoying the taste. Radhika chuckled at her expression.

Deeps-"oh.. why are you standing here Radhamaa ?? Are you planning to give me a company??"(teasing smile played on her face)

Radhika-"oho.. shaithan.. how much you talk? Please give others a chance to open their mouth .. (teasing tone narrowing her brow and with a smile too) and by the way where is your Mom and Dad? "

Deeps-"oh ooo.. they are gone straight to the party as it seems to be late. And as they thought you guys will be there, after waiting for them. But I think by now they will surely understand their mistake "(teasing laugh)

Radhika-"badmash.."

Deeps-"and don't worry about the food.. I will manage it.. mm.. kaliji you are great..mm"(in a dramatic manner)

Radhika smiled at her and went to dress herself for the party. when her husband came she gone for it after bidding bye to her shaithan.

----------------------------------------.-------------------------------------------

After sometime Deeps was relaxing herself at the living room munching the sweets when her phone began to make noise. She looked the caller id and with a disgusting face she was readying herself picked it up.

"god..now what?"

By saying that to herself she picked the call.

Deeps-" hello bro..(sweetly)

We all came for a party now, so..

What now?? (sad tone)

Ok .. I will be there in minutes..(sad and irritated tone)"

Ending the call she rushed towards her car and started drive off.

precap:  khushi's entry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys.. but pakka on next chapter khushi will be there and that too this week itself..😉

Edited by meniranjana00 - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW...I'M THE FIRST🥳
LOVELY UPDATE...
LOOKING FORWARD...
PLZ CONTINUE SOON
Edited by chandana.s - 11 years ago
water5050 thumbnail
i love the way you wrote the story
can't wait for Khushi's entry
A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Great update!!!...I loved deeps..she is naughty, tomboy..hahaha😆..can't wait for Khushi's entry..update soon..thanks for the pm🤗
mee_sana00 thumbnail
super update..
loved deeps entry...
like kali's short memory..
waiting for khushi's entry...❤️
update fast..

am_pikkili thumbnail
very nice update ...
where is the entry of jai khurana...
i like deeps... because she very naughty naughty
  waiting for khushi and dhruv ...
loved it very much...
waiting for next party..update fast plzzz...
thanks pm